Death.FM
RIP
Subscribe to become a RIP member of Death.FM!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The RIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give RIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Follow Us

Search

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$175.00

5 Donations:
$325.00

StreamingSoundtracks.com (Sep-18) epsi42 $10.00
Death.FM (Sep-16) DonnTD1 $29.45
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Sep-9) klingon50 $10.00
Entranced.FM (Sep-1) sonia $25.00
1980s.FM (Sep-1) SeclusionSolution $250.55

Last Month's Donors
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Aug-24) Junipir $25.00
1980s.FM (Aug-23) shru $50.00
1980s.FM (Aug-17) lance $15.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Aug-14) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Aug-1) SeclusionSolution $250.52

Death.FM Store

:: Death.FM Store ::

Death to mankind?

View previous topic :: View next topic 
South Korea misanthrone
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 1992

misanthrone is offline View user's profile Send private message View misanthrone's Favorites
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:35 am   Post subject: Death to mankind? Reply with quote

Maybe this sound silly, or stupid I don't know.. U may laugh at me if U want, I don't mind..
Did any of U had the feeling like going out with a machinegun, and kill everyone in his way?.. Are U an antisocial person?.. Hate people around U? My english is too poor unfortunately, but I hope U got the idea..
I must say that I'm not a nazi admirer Snicker .. but I have these feelings, pretty often I'd say..
Commodore

aw

Member#: 589

Dark is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Dark's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 4:48 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps you should start aiming the gun at youreself then, and save the officers the trouble... b4 you actually start killing ppl.
South Korea misanthrone
Commodore
Commodore

misanthrone is offline View user's profile Send private message View misanthrone's Favorites
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:37 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL good idea Dark.. too bad I don't have the gun Snicker
Lieutenant

Member#: 207

The_Midnight_Grotesque is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website The_Midnight_Grotesque's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 12:17 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I can understand what you mean, misanthrone.

I'm also rather antisocial, hate the stupidity and ignorance of some human beings, but going out and killing people is a bit too "psycho" for me.

We actually had this kind of situation in Belgium a few months ago. Some dumb fuck went out and bought a gun, shot a Nigerian babysitter and wounded the kid and also severely hurt a Turkish woman.
Spain zarqun
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 2916

zarqun is offline View user's profile Send private message zarqun's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:31 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

that guy had lessons in the same school as I had (it belonged to the same group of schools, it was the same campus)
quite fucked up when something like that happens...

I never had that feeling before, misa. But I do understand it's possible to have it, what I don't understand is: why some cross the line between the feeling and the action...?
And to be boy eternal.
South Korea misanthrone
Commodore
Commodore

MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:33 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

well TMG I'm glad someone understands .. ok, it was a metaphor to say so, I wouldn't go out and kill, just have this antisocial behaviour.. hate the ignorant and stupid people around..I guess I'm a fuckin freak..
Lieutenant

Member#: 2177

worminfestedcorpse is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail worminfestedcorpse's Favorites are Private
ICQ Number
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 3:00 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

i dont like people but i like my live too much to throw it away just to take some stupid fucks with me.
Belgium dr_schizo
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 2170

dr_schizo is offline View user's profile Send private message View dr_schizo's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 6:46 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't waste your time to hate em. Just ignore em and focus on ppl and stuff you like... You can't fight ignorance with another way of sharing and spread the words Smile i mean educate, not erradicate... although i know that deep desire of mass butchering... but that's not fair, except in DM of course
Brazil Pesadelo RIP (subscribed member)
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

aw

Member#: 3090

Pesadelo is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Pesadelo's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:25 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Antisocial behaviour is most common than one can imagine. Us, as species, was prepared to live in groups of 30 or 40 ppl. Nowadays we must see, hear, question, answer, touch, hundreds (pehaps thousands) of them, each with feelings and preferences tottaly differents. This produces our crazy world.

I never wanted to kill (it's not in my nature), so I follow Schizo: I have my small group and try to ignore the rest. Obviously, this experience (be here talking to hundreds around the world) is a challenge to me.

My overall thinking is: everyone over the world has his wright to live. But this doesn't stop me to get angry or perplexed about what people is capable to do. Most of this is because cultural differences (I can't understand what pass inside the others minds). Most is because people infinite selfishness or ambition. A lot of it is because human stupid.

One of the very source of conflicts and sadness is the faith (religious or secular) and we have to questions not only the others beliefs, but ours too.

Convert your mental machinegun in a real guitar! OK!
Canada Dark
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 589

Dark is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Dark's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:50 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

The_Midnight_Grotesque wrote:
I can understand what you mean, misanthrone.

I'm also rather antisocial, hate the stupidity and ignorance of some human beings, but going out and killing people is a bit too "psycho" for me.

We actually had this kind of situation in Belgium a few months ago. Some dumb fuck went out and bought a gun, shot a Nigerian babysitter and wounded the kid and also severely hurt a Turkish woman.

We had somthing like this...called colombine i think. even made a movie for it.
USA nechesthecat
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 2291

nechesthecat is offline View user's profile Send private message nechesthecat's Favorites are Private
AIM Address
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 3:00 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Columbine, yes....bunch of idiots....someone should have gotten rid of them......wait........Wink

As a result, my small highschool put up security cameras and instituted a rule that we all had to wear an ID card pinned on our shirts......to which we all started making fake (humorous) ID cards and mooning the cameras....

Anger is quite possibly the most useful human emotion, if it is directed in a constructive outlet. Seems to me that humans are pretty sheepish, so if you can invent ways for their silly behavior to trigger something "natural", they'll change their behavior without any "human" intervention...
Venezuela codex-calimero
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 3126

codex-calimero is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website codex-calimero's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:00 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

many many people ....
Pakistan lunarstrain88 RIP (subscribed member)
Captain
Captain

Member#: 9680

lunarstrain88 is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View lunarstrain88's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:12 pm   Post subject: Re: Death to mankind? Reply with quote

misanthrone wrote:
Maybe this sound silly, or stupid I don't know.. U may laugh at me if U want, I don't mind..
Did any of U had the feeling like going out with a machinegun, and kill everyone in his way?.. Are U an antisocial person?.. Hate people around U? My english is too poor unfortunately, but I hope U got the idea..
I must say that I'm not a nazi admirer Snicker .. but I have these feelings, pretty often I'd say..

not me but i guess all the people associated with the "T" word in your signature have Yes The main reason for wanting to go out and kill everyone in one's way is hatred for a certain race/creed or society in general, as you mentioned Nazi admirers feel it but it is more commonly found in Islamic fanatics these days Peace
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Death.FM Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: