Death.FM
RIP
Subscribe to become a RIP member of Death.FM!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The RIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give RIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Follow Us

Search

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$190.58

6 Donations:
$309.42

Death.FM (Jun-26) docbaily $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Jun-18) epsi42 $20.00
Death.FM (Jun-16) LordAmarth $5.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Jun-13) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Jun-13) swissdeath $5.00
Death.FM (Jun-1) SeclusionSolution $249.42

Last Month's Donors
StreamingSoundtracks.com (May-27) Locutus76 $50.00
Adagio.FM (May-21) danico $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (May-5) Shru $50.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (May-3) Anonymous $50.00
Death.FM (May-1) SeclusionSolution $245.54

Death.FM Store

:: Death.FM Store ::

Reasons not to believe in God. THIS IS FOR DARK!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic 
South Korea misanthrone
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 1992

misanthrone is offline View user's profile Send private message View misanthrone's Favorites
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:18 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I suggest watching the movie/documentary "What the fuck do we know".. some very interesting theories about life, universe and god too.. really great
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 3130

tr1sth3t is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View tr1sth3t's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 12:38 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

korban_tv wrote:
if god is only a product of mind, then who ir ruling the earh in order to stay on its rotation n revolution path? who is ruling our sperms in order to only a sperm can ovulate the ovum, among millions sperms of our?

is it only a coincidence? i dont believe it..coincidence dont happen cyclicly..from year to year, from century to century..

there's must be a great power outside of us who rules everything, isn't it?

or anyone here has better n more logic explanation?

--
korban_tv

I believe a book entitled The Theory of Everything by Stephen Hawking would answer a great deal, as well as prove, some of your questions on the origins of the universe. I must warn you though... I am under the influence of marijuana at the moment, therefore, I could have miss interpreted you completely.
Romania Razyutis
Captain
Captain

Member#: 1588

Razyutis is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Razyutis's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:09 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

korban_tv wrote:
there's must be a great power outside of us who rules everything, isn't it?
Yes, Aliens!!
god is an invention of a crazy deranged ideolistical loony.
the reason why i dont believe in god is simple...
1. I never seen him - good motive?!
2. christians deny the existence of life before age 0 - is a lie, it have been proven that time existed before, so if they lie about that how can i be sure god exists and is not an invention of the christian religion.
is like arresting a person for murder without proof.
so, if you believe in a god without the evidence of his existence your not that smart, so shut up!

My Pet, The Demonic Squirrel, He Likes Metal
Brazil Pesadelo RIP (subscribed member)
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

aw

Member#: 3090

Pesadelo is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Pesadelo's Favorites
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2007 5:45 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

korban_tv wrote:
if god is only a product of mind, then who ir ruling the earh in order to stay on its rotation n revolution path? who is ruling our sperms in order to only a sperm can ovulate the ovum, among millions sperms of our?
korban_tv

In its history, human kind also used examples like that to explain the "amazing god". We know more, they invent more alaborated reasons. Unfortunatelly, Korban, that you used are by far very well know today.

Hobbes, Galileo, Kant, Darwin and many more there was criticized by his views, to after all know that they are only corrected. Religion, be the other side, is withdrawing all the time to adapt itself to the new times. Til when this will last?
korban_tv
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 3169

korban_tv is offline View user's profile Send private message korban_tv's Favorites are Private
Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:17 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

dewbie wrote:
I believe a book entitled The Theory of Everything by Stephen Hawking would answer a great deal, as well as prove, some of your questions on the origins of the universe. I must warn you though... I am under the influence of marijuana at the moment, therefore, I could have miss interpreted you completely.

maybe i should read that book..Smile

marijuana? hahaha..okey..okey..Smile

--
korban_tv
korban_tv
Ensign
Ensign

korban_tv is offline View user's profile Send private message korban_tv's Favorites are Private
Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 2:36 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Razyutis wrote:
Yes, Aliens!!
god is an invention of a crazy deranged ideolistical loony.
the reason why i dont believe in god is simple...
1. I never seen him - good motive?!

have you ever seen alien?
i think we cant see something doesn't mean that it isn't present..

if you hit by someone, it feel hurt..is 'hurt', is it present there? yes..can you see it? absolutely no..

we feel it..i feel the presence of god..

i have eyes, ears, skin, nose, tongue, brain, n heart, i use them to know that gos is there..

Quote:
2. christians deny the existence of life before age 0 - is a lie, it have been proven that time existed before, so if they lie about that how can i be sure god exists and is not an invention of the christian religion.
is like arresting a person for murder without proof.
so, if you believe in a god without the evidence of his existence your not that smart, so shut up!

i do not know much about christian religion.

i agree with you too, i need proofs..

like i said before..theres something outthere who keeps, says, sun stay on its path, rise n set at a constan time..

like a remote control car, theres no driver there, but it runs and there's must be someone controls it..

--
korban_tv
korban_tv
Ensign
Ensign

Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 3:40 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Pesadelo"]
In its history, human kind also used examples like that to explain the "amazing god". We know more, they invent more alaborated reasons. Unfortunatelly, Korban, that you used are by far very well know today.[/qute]

im sorry, i used that example to simplify my explanation..Smile

Quote:
Hobbes, Galileo, Kant, Darwin and many more there was criticized by his views, to after all know that they are only corrected. Religion, be the other side, is withdrawing all the time to adapt itself to the new times. Til when this will last?

did you mean christian here?i say yes..in my oppinion, christian are always "update" their beliefs in order to a way with science..(have you ever read Dan Brown's "the da vinci code" and "angel and devil"?)

i think theres always any different among one religion and others..

if religion wrong, why they have many followers till today? are stupid poeple (who believe in god) more than smart one (who dont believe )? LOL

i dont know..

i think belief is some think between us an Him, theres nothing can we debate..

--
korban_tv
-the truth is out there-
China cherubian
Captain
Captain

Member#: 1184

cherubian is offline View user's profile Send private message cherubian's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:29 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

That is it! Belief in god is a fuckin private thing. The one who believes in good just believes. He/she doesnt need any proof for that god is there. If u want to, you can find many prooves for god´s existence. but if u want to, u can also find hundreds of reasons for god´s non-existence.

But u cannot say, u have not seen god, thus he is not there. what about intelligence Razy? can u see it? nope- and still u pretend to have it.
What about the air u breathe? can u see it? Nope, and still u are alive, cause ur breathing it....

i support Korban_tv, belief is something between him and us, if u believe, then it is good for u. so why debate about it?

and what exactly is the difference between believing in GOD, ALLAH or ODen? all the same...

Norway tr1sth3t
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

tr1sth3t is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View tr1sth3t's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 11:58 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

cherubian wrote:
That is it! Belief in god is a fuckin private thing. The one who believes in good just believes. He/she doesnt need any proof for that god is there. If u want to, you can find many prooves for god´s existence. but if u want to, u can also find hundreds of reasons for god´s non-existence.

But u cannot say, u have not seen god, thus he is not there. what about intelligence Razy? can u see it? nope- and still u pretend to have it.
What about the air u breathe? can u see it? Nope, and still u are alive, cause ur breathing it....

i support Korban_tv, belief is something between him and us, if u believe, then it is good for u. so why debate about it?

and what exactly is the difference between believing in GOD, ALLAH or ODen? all the same...

Because it is a debate and a debate only. If your logic is to weak to block out your emotions then it is best to just leave this one alone. I put this here to have a debate and to get others ideas. I didn't put this here to ruin your day or bash your religion. If you can't handle an opinion it's best to stay out of this.
China cherubian
Captain
Captain

cherubian is offline View user's profile Send private message cherubian's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:07 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

iam not religious at all. u got me wrong if u think so Wink and i didnt offend anybody at anytime. ofc this is about debating. but if u wanna debate, u have to accept others opinions... right? and not offend them, like u do, my sweet cocksucking friend.

emotions about god? nope, i du have any emotions here at all. i just say, u cannot prove god´s existence, neither can u prove his non-existence. but i explained it in the comment above ....

somehow i have the feeling, that YOU cannot handle others opinions. I say, listen my friend: I dun believe in god, or allah or whatever the fuck. but i DO believe, that there is something out there. I hate religious organisations, like catholics, protestants, baptists, calvinists, muslims, mormons or what the hell, because they say what u shall think and what u shall do. that is stupid and nothing else.

If you want to believe, good for you! But why need any organisation for it?
and even those goddam stupid PROTEST satanists are the same. they say they hate the church, but they do the same, only the other way round. i cross turned upside down is still a cross, eh? so why it is better to believe in that?

well dewbie u asshole. now i told u my opinion. ru satisfied?

China cherubian
Captain
Captain

MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:09 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

And just by the way: religion is always about emotions. in case u might not have gotten that in ya brain. why is there all this terrorism, why all this hatred between countries? because of religions. cause every monotheistic fucker thinks his religion is the best. emotions belong to religion. in a good and a bad way

Norway tr1sth3t
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:31 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

cherubian wrote:
And just by the way: religion is always about emotions. in case u might not have gotten that in ya brain. why is there all this terrorism, why all this hatred between countries? because of religions. cause every monotheistic fucker thinks his religion is the best. emotions belong to religion. in a good and a bad way

Your logic evades me... The only thing I got from this is that you are ignorant...
China cherubian
Captain
Captain

MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:35 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

why am i ignorant?

Germany Dami
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 87

Dami is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Dami's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:37 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally I think - even if you can't really 100% prove "gods" nonexistence - there are more hints at that he doesn't exist than that he does. Just my opinion.
This is Schäuble. Copy Schäuble into your signature to help him on his way to Überwachungsstaat.
Norway tr1sth3t
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2007 1:39 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

cherubian wrote:

Emotions are irrelevant. Religion is the cause of 90% of all wars. Please understand me when I say you are just trying to fight your point and not just state it. You are illogical. I will not listen to what you have to say anymore.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Death.FM Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: