Death.FM
RIP
Subscribe to become a RIP member of Death.FM!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The RIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give RIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Follow Us

Search

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Death.FM Store

:: Death.FM Store ::

Horror fiction and Death Metal music.

View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA Gregor
Cadet 3
Cadet 3

Member#: 15179

Gregor is offline View user's profile Send private message View Gregor's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 1:40 pm   Post subject: Horror fiction and Death Metal music. Reply with quote

Pulling the body from the peat moss caused a sound similar to the ripping of wet fabric, in the twilight bog. He had labored in anticipation, with ever increasing excitement. Adrenaline had raised his arousal to a feverish passion, he quickly explored the long submerged woman, in the wet chill. Penetrating the moist mummy and losing purchase on the soggy soil and sanity, the ancient woman and the young man slid slowly down into the excavation. His scream became a gargle and then a gurgle, as the thick water and moss slowly covered and concealed the couple.
Liberia cjjeepercreeper
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 2665

cjjeepercreeper is offline View user's profile Send private message cjjeepercreeper's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 5:39 pm   Post subject: Re: Horror fiction and Death Metal music. Reply with quote

Gregor wrote:
Pulling the body from the peat moss caused a sound similar to the ripping of wet fabric, in the twilight bog. He had labored in anticipation, with ever increasing excitement. Adrenaline had raised his arousal to a feverish passion, he quickly explored the long submerged woman, in the wet chill. Penetrating the moist mummy and losing purchase on the soggy soil and sanity, the ancient woman and the young man slid slowly down into the excavation. His scream became a gargle and then a gurgle, as the thick water and moss slowly covered and concealed the couple.

Channeling your inner Lovecraft? LOL

Memento Mori
USA Gregor
Cadet 3
Cadet 3

Gregor is offline View user's profile Send private message View Gregor's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Dec 24, 2012 6:08 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I enjoy writing Horror fiction, while I am listening to Death Metal music.
Canada Dark
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 589

Dark is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Dark's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:03 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Gregor wrote:

Most of this station is American, so they will need pictures otherwise you are wasting your time. OK!
USA Gregor
Cadet 3
Cadet 3

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:48 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

This post was not an attempt to accomplish anything. After I relocated to a rural region, I realized I had a lot of time and writing, to waste.
UK SummoningEtern...
Captain
Captain

Member#: 10717

SummoningEternalNightMCMX is offline View user's profile Send private message SummoningEternalNightMCMX's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 3:35 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark wrote:
Gregor wrote:

Most of this station is American, so they will need pictures otherwise you are wasting your time. OK!

Shocked
Cadet 3

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 11:37 am   Post subject: More exhumation. Reply with quote

The shovel made a slicing sound, while sliding through the soft earth. The grave he exhumed was a recent addition in the cemetery, the casket was buried under six feet of slowly settling soil. The son made haste and progress, digging down to mother.
She had wanted to be buried in Prypiat, she had longed for her home in the alienation zone. She had wept with homesickness, even though her pine forest had turned red with radiation. She had insisted, she wanted to be a ghost, haunting her ghost town. He had promised to return her, someday, to rest or wander.
The shovel struck the casket and he began to weep.
diginferno
Rear Admiral (Ambassador)

Member#: 1771

diginferno is offline View user's profile Send private message View diginferno's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:59 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

It's Pripyat, I think. /nitpick

You should watch this, if you haven't already:

And this, for an asylum tour:

.:: ::.
USA Gregor
Cadet 3
Cadet 3

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:49 pm   Post subject: Diginferno, you are correct. Reply with quote

I rearranged the letters to create a fictional location, as this is horror fiction. I was fourteen years old, when the Chernobyl disaster occurred. I was impressed by the event. I am also interested in the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster. I enjoy thinking of abandoned cities and exclusion zones. New Orleans, Detroit, East St. Louis and Centralia, PA also provide fodder for an imagination obsessed with urban decay.
diginferno

Member#: 1771

diginferno is offline View user's profile Send private message View diginferno's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:25 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I also find abandoned places fascinating.

Speaking of the Chernobyl disaster, I was 18 when that happened and I was also closer to it that I would have liked. I remember they distributed some iodine stuff in schools those days and had us all swallow it because of the wind that might have carried some radioactive cloud near to us.

Centralia... I learned about that town after I watched "Silent Hill". IMDB and Wiki sez that Roger Avary used Centralia as inspiration for the town in the film. There are many abandoned places in the world, but only few of them have such a creepy history. In Centralia, Hell is only a few feet under the surface.

.:: ::.
USA Gregor
Cadet 3
Cadet 3

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 7:36 pm   Post subject: Picher, Oklahoma Reply with quote

Diginferno, perhaps you will be interested in Picher, OK. The town was poisoned by toxic chat piles, which are the mounds of waste produced by zinc and lead mining. The town was determined to be in danger of imminent collapse into the tunnels excavated during mining operations. After a destructive tornado, the vast majority of the population accepted relocation. A half dozen residents remain, they refuse to leave Picher, which has been declared a toxic waste site. This is a recent event and would be an ideal setting for a horror story and movie.
Love Canal, Niagara Falls, New York and Times Beach, Missouri were also evacuated and abandoned. Residents remained in these locations, despite the dire warnings of dioxide poisoning. In my imagination, I suppose remaining in a quarantined area must be an eerie and enthralling experience.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Death.FM Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: