Death.FM
RIP
Subscribe to become a RIP member of Death.FM!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The RIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give RIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Follow Us

Search

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Death.FM Store

:: Death.FM Store ::

What happened, the community is dead?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic 

You Still Alive?
Yeah?
42%
 42%  [ 11 ]
Nah.
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Lurking.
23%
 23%  [ 6 ]
Fuck you.
30%
 30%  [ 8 ]
Get out of here traitor.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 26

Afghanistan DOSphantom
Commander
Commander

Member#: 3904

DOSphantom is offline View user's profile Send private message View DOSphantom's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 10:57 am   Post subject: What happened, the community is dead? Reply with quote

For real ya'll? Haven't been here in years, and looks like it died not long after.

I know I kinda got bored of "brutal, total kvlt" metal. As well as switching to different streaming and downloading methods to get my music fixes.
May have also got way to much into breakcore for awhile when I switched to a pot+ a day intake of caffeine to match my programming work needs.

Did the community have a falling out?

Shit, even some of the my other haunts at least have summerfags keeping to torch lit.

You've disappointed me Death.FM, this was so much of my teen background noise.

Lets see if this gets a reply.
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

Member#: 5788

supersmoke is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View supersmoke's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon May 02, 2016 11:24 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not dead, but it is definitely a shadow of its former self. The listener count hasn't really changed, though.
Commander

Member#: 3904

DOSphantom is offline View user's profile Send private message View DOSphantom's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2016 10:40 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Three year old posts up on the first page, and month old posts on the top threads. That sounds pretty much dead.

I like to think that everyone got pissed off at CJ and the doomcats queuing hour long songs, till everyone had enough of each other. Because this place never had a vote-skip, or force skip feature like other streams does it?
Never changed the layout, or streamlined the site, still has that mid-00's feel.

Have a good one DFM.
Commodore

aw

Member#: 589

Dark is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Dark's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 7:02 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Alot of people have moved on. I even changed my name from Dark. Alot of the core moved onto other stations or life caught up with them. Im here once every 1 or 3 months.
UK SummoningEtern...
Captain
Captain

Member#: 10717

SummoningEternalNightMCMX is offline View user's profile Send private message SummoningEternalNightMCMX's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2016 1:50 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of people moved on because of the assholes. I'm still here but I don't normally chat because of the assholes. As for the forums I don't post much because what's the point?

I don't know what this vote skip is but it sounds like a Bad Thing. Re: Tarting Up the Site, I don't think Jeric has money to do that.
Neth Antilles rudolf667
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 11215

rudolf667 is offline View user's profile Send private message rudolf667's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger Skype Name
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 6:19 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I myself am lurking in the shadows, it has become my new comfort zone Wink
Austria Thor666
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 6403

Thor666 is offline View user's profile Send private message Thor666's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:01 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Right a lot of assholes runing here @ DFM and the bullshit you like this so i dont like you or you listen this now you are a asshole ore other bullshit distroy DFM ......the most time i lurking not interessting when ppl blabla over other ppl here Cool but when 2-3-4 ppl from the same Group is always blabla over other Sound ,and pic and other shit goes on @ Chat... and i dont like it blabla Cool
UK slothhead
Captain
Captain

Member#: 5380

slothhead is offline View user's profile Send private message View slothhead's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 3:40 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

as i agree with smoker/dark it's former self alot of the regs have gone phantom and a few assholes r around so that doesn't help
Captain

Member#: 10717

SummoningEternalNightMCMX is offline View user's profile Send private message SummoningEternalNightMCMX's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:57 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

So anyway...er, nothing.
Neth Antilles rudolf667
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 11215

rudolf667 is offline View user's profile Send private message rudolf667's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger Skype Name
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:03 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Thor666 wrote:
Right a lot of assholes runing here @ DFM and the bullshit you like this so i dont like you or you listen this now you are a asshole ore other bullshit distroy DFM ......the most time i lurking not interessting when ppl blabla over other ppl here Cool but when 2-3-4 ppl from the same Group is always blabla over other Sound ,and pic and other shit goes on @ Chat... and i dont like it blabla Cool

and it's kindergarten all over again LOL
Stlucia RAM
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 8800

RAM is offline View user's profile Send private message RAM's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:41 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Thor666 wrote:

it will be okay sweety. darkness will make it all go away
Germany Dami
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 87

Dami is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Dami's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 6:08 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

What the hell, I'm too old, I can't handle too much info. But yeah, I remember you DOS Smile. Maybe there has been a community "downgrade" but some old schoolers return every now and then. And some have never left.
This is Schäuble. Copy Schäuble into your signature to help him on his way to Überwachungsstaat.
Austria Thor666
Commodore
Commodore

Thor666 is offline View user's profile Send private message Thor666's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2017 12:57 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

METALRAM wrote:
Thor666 wrote:

it will be okay sweety. darkness will make it all go away

^^ that is what i mean Neutral
Stlucia RAM
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 8800

RAM is offline View user's profile Send private message RAM's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 10:37 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

folllow now..come here boy! woof tha'ts a good dog
Austria Thor666
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 12:04 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

METALRAM wrote:
folllow now..come here boy! woof tha'ts a good dog

^^ Doing Silly
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Death.FM Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: