Death.FM
RIP
Subscribe to become a RIP member of Death.FM!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The RIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give RIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Follow Us

Search

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$137.58

6 Donations:
$362.42

StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Death.FM Store

:: Death.FM Store ::

Emperor news

View previous topic :: View next topic 
Skull_Rot
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 666

Skull_Rot is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Skull_Rot's Favorites are Private
AIM Address
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2005 3:38 pm   Post subject: Emperor news Reply with quote

i'm sure there are some big emperor fans somewhere around here

i found this news just browsing the internet. some of it may interest you. i'm not sure if its true or not yet.

"Reunited EMPEROR To Headline Norway's INFERNO FESTIVAL - Sep. 30, 2005
Influential Norwegian extreme metal outfit EMPEROR will reunite for the 2006 edition of the Inferno Festival, set to take place April 13-15 in Oslo, Norway, it was announced Friday night at Scream Magazine's 15-year anniversary event at the Rockefeller in Oslo. Tickets for the festival have just been made available via Ticketmaster.no.

EMPEROR split up on a high note following the release of 2001's "Prometheus: The Discipline of Fire..." The members have since concentrated on other bands such as ZYKLON and PECCATUM."

" In addition to headlining the 2006 edition of Norway's Inferno Festival, influential Norwegian extreme metal outfit EMPEROR will perform at next year's Wacken Open Air, set to take place August 3-5, 2006 in Wacken, Germany. Other bands confirmed for the three-day event include CHILDREN OF BODOM, SOILWORK, SUBWAY TO SALLY, IN EXTREMO and DIE APOKALYPTISCHEN REITER.

Commented EMPEROR members Ihsahn, Samoth and Trym in a statement: "Greetings, metalheads of the world! We are proud to announce that EMPEROR will headline Wacken Open Air 2006. Join us, as we re-enter the nightside to chant anthems of equilibrium, fire and demise!"

http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=42367
http://www.roadrunnerrecords.com/blabbermouth.net/news.aspx?mode=Article&newsitemID=42366

interesting news nonetheless
Lieutenant

Member#: 272

Sharangir is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Sharangir's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 1:16 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

it's true, emperor is preparing a come-back
Canada Dark
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 589

Dark is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Dark's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:10 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Bout damn time, took them long enuf Very Happy
Mordbrann
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 532

Mordbrann is offline View user's profile Send private message Mordbrann's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 10:45 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I really hope this gets made into a DVD!
Mordbrann
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 532

Mordbrann is offline View user's profile Send private message Mordbrann's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 7:39 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

They are playing 4 gigs in the US as well! Maybe I can get to one of them in LA!
BlizzardBeast
Cadet 1
Cadet 1

Member#: 1317

BlizzardBeast is offline View user's profile Send private message BlizzardBeast's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2006 2:06 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Sharangir wrote:
it's true, emperor is preparing a come-back

Slow down mate...They're going to play some gigs.(Wacken open air) In the interview in 'Terrorizer' they said will not be planning to hit the studio or anything like that. To them Emperor is now a side project which they will take up when they have time for it and feel like doing... So right they are only a few gigs planned and that's it. You can't call that a come-back. By the way, a comeback isn't that something popstars have to do once in a while. I don't think emperor has to 'come back'. They just have the claim the black metal throne which has always belonged to them!
Helvete
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 1253

Helvete is offline View user's profile Send private message Helvete's Favorites are Private
AIM Address
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:40 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

i'm planning on attending the gig in NYC this summer; i hope they do decide to become a full-on touring/recording band again, though at this point i'm just thrilled that they've gotten this far.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Death.FM Forum Index -> Metal All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: