Death.FM
RIP
Subscribe to become a RIP member of Death.FM!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The RIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give RIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Follow Us

Search

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Death.FM Store

:: Death.FM Store ::

Who here is a Christian and not afraid to say so
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic 

Are you a Christian?
Yes, and proud of it
25%
 25%  [ 26 ]
No, and that's it
24%
 24%  [ 25 ]
Atheist (for real, not poser)
34%
 34%  [ 35 ]
Jewish and proud of it
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Muslim, and proud of it
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Satanist (for real, NOT poser)
5%
 5%  [ 6 ]
Other faith (druid, etc.)
9%
 9%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 102

Liberia cjjeepercreeper
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 2665

cjjeepercreeper is offline View user's profile Send private message cjjeepercreeper's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:51 am   Post subject: Who here is a Christian and not afraid to say so Reply with quote

On this holy weekend this is a good question to ask here. I always see a lot of people saying stuff that is anti-Christian, but I really gotta wonder how deep that feeling goes, or is it just a bunch of poseur rhetoric? Myself, I'm unabashedly Christian, proud of it and not afraid to say it, even in these increasingly secular times.

So, I have a little poll. Now be honest, I'm sure there are a fair number here that say stuff just for the shock value or to be "cool". You don't have to post if you don't want to, just answer the poll, that way you can still talk however you want. Snicker

Memento Mori
Germany Dami
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 87

Dami is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Dami's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:10 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Against it and most other religions since my childhood Wink. So I'm basically atheist with some very light agnostic influences.
This is Schäuble. Copy Schäuble into your signature to help him on his way to Überwachungsstaat.
Brazil Pesadelo RIP (subscribed member)
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

aw

Member#: 3090

Pesadelo is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Pesadelo's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:44 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not Christian, I'm Walter Mr. Green

Atheist (there is some option else?)

Last edited by Pesadelo on Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Papua Newguinea SeclusionSolution RIP (subscribed member)
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 2031

SeclusionSolution is offline View user's profile Send private message View SeclusionSolution's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:44 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

fatalist sometimes, but still enough enlightened to believe in plain science that it hurts

South Korea misanthrone
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 1992

misanthrone is offline View user's profile Send private message View misanthrone's Favorites
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:45 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

CJ, does your reverend/pastor knows that you're listening to the devil's music? Smile ..
honestly, when I was a kid I was of course satanist, it was cool and that's the case with most extreme metal kids.. now I think it's stupid..
this is a tough question for me and really have no answer..sadly I don't know what I am.. not an atheist, not a religious person either Depressed
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 7035

Metalmantom is offline View user's profile Send private message View Metalmantom's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:47 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not religious, and it's a load of bs!!

Last edited by Metalmantom on Fri May 08, 2009 10:51 am; edited 2 times in total
Canada Dark
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 589

Dark is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Dark's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:50 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I would consider myself scientific. I belive in the sequencial order of the cosmos and everything in it. If i had to worship anything, literally it would be the sun.

It keeps us alive, its the creator of the world and evrything in it and it doesnt need me to worship and most importanly it dont as for fucking donations.
Germany Dami
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 87

Dami is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Dami's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:47 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark wrote:
I would consider myself scientific. I belive in the sequencial order of the cosmos and everything in it. If i had to worship anything, literally it would be the sun.

It keeps us alive, its the creator of the world and evrything in it and it doesnt need me to worship and most importanly it dont as for fucking donations.

Ah the sun, reading a book about the esoteric side of the Nazi's, there was much about the "black sun" (Schwarze Sonne) and "Aryans" being the "Lichtmenschen" (Light people so to speak). Some worshipped the sun as a symbol to a high extent which was one of the reasons why the wheel spoked sun was embedded into one of the rooms of the Wewelsburg.

Interesting stuff Grin
This is Schäuble. Copy Schäuble into your signature to help him on his way to Überwachungsstaat.
Canada Dark
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 589

Dark is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Dark's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:26 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Dami wrote:
Dark wrote:

Ah the sun, reading a book about the esoteric side of the Nazi's, there was much about the "black sun" (Schwarze Sonne) and "Aryans" being the "Lichtmenschen" (Light people so to speak). Some worshipped the sun as a symbol to a high extent which was one of the reasons why the wheel spoked sun was embedded into one of the rooms of the Wewelsburg.

Interesting stuff Grin

Honestly could care less about all that bull you just said. I just prefer it because it would be the "logical" thing to worship.

That being said would you worship and god that no one has seen from a book? Or a star thats right in front of youre face... i rest my case.
diginferno
Rear Admiral (Ambassador)
Rear Admiral (Ambassador)

Member#: 1771

diginferno is offline View user's profile Send private message View diginferno's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:40 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Atheist. 'Nuff said.

.:: ::.
Afghanistan DOSphantom
Commander
Commander

Member#: 3904

DOSphantom is offline View user's profile Send private message View DOSphantom's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:45 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I belong to the order of the Stoned Monks:

lol
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

Member#: 1099

Death_Medic is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Death_Medic's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 4:45 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have to say Atheist . I was raised Catholic though but don't really believe in anything.
Commodore

aw

Member#: 2665

cjjeepercreeper is offline View user's profile Send private message cjjeepercreeper's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:31 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Death_Medic wrote:
I would have to say Atheist . I was raised Catholic though but don't really believe in anything.

I was that way for a real long time. But I've seen and experienced some things that can only be explained in a certain way, IMO. Time and experience has swayed me, now I'm a firm believer. Peace

Memento Mori
Brazil Daniem
Commander
Commander

Member#: 2982

Daniem is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View Daniem's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:51 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I also was raised by a catholic family and, in a certain way, they were "too much" catholic for me. We had the obligation of being @church every sunday morning and all that stuff. As I grew older, I realised that it made no sense to me at all... since then I fit into an atheistic way of life and I fell good about it.
Canada irule
Captain
Captain

Member#: 2410

irule is offline View user's profile Send private message View irule's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:42 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I was raised Lutheran, so in other words I have good moral values but too lazy to care about religion. I've been agnostic since about the time is started listening to metal... LOL

I usually come up with my own theories of the universe that make some sense to me.
Page 1 of 9

Jump to: