Death.FM
RIP
Subscribe to become a RIP member of Death.FM!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The RIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give RIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Follow Us

Search

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Death.FM Store

:: Death.FM Store ::

Serial Killers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic 
Canada Dark
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 589

Dark is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Dark's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:21 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Ill have you all beat check this out in gory detail...

Albert Fish (15):

Meet the patron saint of sadomasochism. Albert Fish, the granddaddy of the deranged, enjoyed implanting needles in his genitalia, stuffing his asshole with flaming alcohol balls, eating shit, killing children and making stews out of their remains. The father of six, Albert lost it after his wife left him for another man. Despondent Al asked his kids to beat him with a nail-studded paddle until he bled. He thought that he was Christ and that God had ordered him to castrate boys. Good Al did was he was told, and enjoyed it thoroughly. This dirty old man from hell was in the habit of molesting and killing children of both sexes.

He was arrested after sending a letter to the parents of one of his victims, Gracie Budd, describing what a delight it had been eating her. He was sentenced to die in Sing Sing in 1936. He said, "What a thrill that will be if I have to die in the electric chair. It will be the supreme thrill, the only one I haven't tried." He happily helped his executioners with the electrodes and died a happy man. Legend says the chair short-circuited at first because of the twenty needles implanted in his genitalia, which is a fascinating, but untrue.

A passionate letter writer, Fish send this message to the mother of one of his victims: "In 1894 a friend of mine shipped as a deck hand on the Steamer Tacoma, Capt. John Davis. They sailed from San Francisco for Hong Kong China. On arriving there he and two others went ashore and got drunk. When they returned the boat was gone. At that time there was a famine in China. Meat of any kind of was from $1-3 Dollars a pound. So great was the suffering among the very poor that all children under 12 were sold to the Butchers to be cut up and sold for food in order to keep others from starving. A boy or a girl under 14 was not safe in the street. You could go to any shop and ask for steak--chops--or stew meat. Part of the naked body of a boy or a girl would be brought out and just what you wanted cut from it. A boy or girls behind which is the sweetest part of the body and sold as veal cutlet brought the highest price. John staid there so long he acquired a taste for human flesh. On his return to N.Y. he stole two boys one 7 and one 11. Took them to his home stripped them naked tied them in a closet. Then burned everything they had on. Several times every day and night he spanked them--tortured them--to make their meat good and tender. First he killed the 11 yr old boy, because he had the fattest ass and of course the most meat on it. Every part of his body was Cooked and eaten except head--bones and guts.

He was Roasted in the oven (all of his ass), boiled, broiled, fried, stewed. The little boy was next, went the same way. At that time, I was living at 409 E. 100 St. near--right side. He told me so often how good Human flesh was I made up my mind to taste it. On Sunday June the 3--1928 I called on you at 406 W 15 St. Brought you pot cheese--strawberries. We had lunch. Grace sat in my lap and kissed me. I made up my mind to eat her. On the pretense of taking her to a party. You said Yes she could go. I took her to an empty house in Westchester I had already picked out. When we got there, I told her to remain outside. She picked wildflowers. I went upstairs and stripped all my clothes off. I knew if I did not I would get her blood on them. When all was ready I went to the window and Called her. Then I hid in a closet until she was in the room. When she saw me all naked she began to cry and tried to run down stairs. I grabbed her and she said she would tell her mamma. First I stripped her naked. How did she kick--bite and scratch. I choked her to death, then cut her in small pieces so I could take my meat to my rooms, Cook and eat it. How sweet and tender her little ass was roasted in the oven. It took me 9 days to eat her entire body. I did not fuck her tho I could of had I wished. She died a virgin.

... This information is curtesy of mayhem.net
USA Death_Medic RIP (subscribed member)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

Member#: 1099

Death_Medic is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Death_Medic's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 10:46 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark you bastard you stole my next one oh well

Jim Jones 914
Captain

Member#: 1588

Razyutis is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Razyutis's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:04 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark you realy sick, and you tell me, i'm nuts!?
my stomach is fucked up coz of you. when the police arrivedthey should of kill him instantly. bullet ala head of sick fuck.

now another sick fuck :

Ed Glen - not realy known 8-20 or more
Ed Gein claimed that by eating the corpses of women who looked like his deceased mother, he could preserve his mother's soul inside his body. He killed two women who bore passing resemblances to his mother, eating one and being apprehended while in the process of preparing the second woman's body for consumption. He also used the flesh of exhumed corpses to fashion a "woman suit" for himself so that he could "become" his mother, and carried on conversations with himself in a falsetto voice. After his arrest he was placed in a mental facility for the remainder of his life.

his sick morbid creations :
* severed heads acting as bedposts in the bedroom;
* skin used to make lampshades and upholster chair seats;
* skullcaps made into soup bowls;
* a human heart (it is disputed where the heart was found; the deputies' reports all claim that the heart was in a saucepan on the stove, with some crime scene photographers claiming it was in a paper bag);
* a face mask made out of real facial skin found in a paper bag;
* a necklace of human lips;
* a waistcoat, called a "mammary vest," made up of a vagina and breasts stitched together;
* and other items fashioned from the parts of human bodies, including a belt made from nipples.

Above all, Gein's most infamous creation was an entire wardrobe fabricated of human skin consisting of leggings, a gutted torso (including breasts) and an array of tanned, dead-skin masks that looked leathery and almost mummified.

skocking thing : he never was sentenced to death, Gein was found mentally incompetent and thus unfit to stand trial at the time of his arrest, and was sent to the Central State Hospital (now the Dodge Correctional Institution) in Waupun, Wisconsin..Later, Central State Hospital was converted into a prison and Gein was transferred to Mendota State Hospital in Madison, Wisconsin. In 1968, Gein's doctors determined he was sane enough to stand trial; he was found not guilty by reason of insanity and spent the rest of his life in the hospital.
Belgium dr_schizo
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 2170

dr_schizo is offline View user's profile Send private message View dr_schizo's Favorites
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:14 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Razy, Death Medic has already posted Ed Gein p1... btw, you're right Albert Fish story is a crazy shit...

nexts:
Karla Homolka & Paul Bernardo raped 20 womens and killed three 15 years old girls after reapeted rapes...
Belgium dr_schizo
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

dr_schizo is offline View user's profile Send private message View dr_schizo's Favorites
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 6:36 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

then...
***CHECKPOINT 01***
already quoted:

John Wayne Gacy
Jeffrey Lionel Dahmer
Ed Gien
Theodore Robert Bundy
Hitler
Michel Fourniret
Marc Dutroux
OJ Simpson
Belle Gunness
BTK "Dennis Rader"
Pol Pot
Elisabeth Bathory
Vlad Draculea
Stalin
Gary L Ridgway "Green River Killer"
Andrei Chikatilo
Gilles de Rais
John Allen Muhammad and John Lee Malvo
Thug Behram
Religion
Herman Webster Mudgett aka H. H. Holmes
Richard Speck
Joseph Vacher
Robert A. “Bob” Berdella
William Bonin
Harold Frederick Shipman
Albert Fish
Jim Jones
Karla Homolka & Paul Bernardo
Vice Admiral (Moderator)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

Death_Medic is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Death_Medic's Favorites
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:24 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold the Columbine Killers
(more a thrill killers then a serial killers) 12 killed 24 Injured.
Lieutenant

Member#: 1191

samu is offline View user's profile Send private message samu's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:30 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

marc lepine 14

info

http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marc_L%C3%A9pine
Romania Razyutis
Captain
Captain

Razyutis is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Razyutis's Favorites
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:22 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Herbert Mullin slaughtered 13 people after voices told him that murder was necessary to prevent California from suffering an earthquake. (Mullin went to great pains to point out that California did indeed avoid an earthquake during his murder spree.)
some of his murders :
*battered a homeless man to death with a baseball bat
*Mary Guilfoyle, 24, who Mullin picked up hitch-hiking. He stabbed her to death, sliced open her stomach and dumped her corpse at the side of the road
*Mullin claimed his third victim when he went to confess his sins but ended up stabbing the priest, Father Henri Tomei, to death.
*Mullin decided to kill Jim Gianera, a high school friend who had sold him cannabis
*slaughtered both Gianera and his wife with shots to the head, then stabbed their bodies repeatedly.
for more murders of Mulin go to : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herbert_Mullin
Canada Dark
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 589

Dark is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Dark's Favorites
PostPosted: Sat Sep 16, 2006 8:57 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok how about this one...

Henry Lee Lucas & Ottis Toole (6-200+)

The Tag Team from Hell: the Sadist King and the Generalissimo of Pain. The numbers speak for themselves. As a kid, Henry was the poster child of the "Future Serial Killer Club." His alcoholic father, called "No Legs" because of a chance encounter with a freight train, killed himself after repeatedly being humiliated by his abusive wife. When little Henry sliced an eye while playing with a knife with his brother, his bootlegging, prostitute mother -- Viola Lucas -- left his gashed orb unattended for days until it eventually withered and had to be removed by a doctor. Once mom beat him so severely with a piece of wood that he lay in a semi-conscious state for three days before Viola's boyfriend decide to take him to a local hospital. Another time, she cruelly decided to send Hank to school in a dress and with his hair curled.

Years later, in a drunken binge, Henry stuck a knife in his mother's back and proceeded to rape her dead corpse. Later, like on many other occasions, he recanted his act of inscestuous necrophilia. He got 40 years for matricide, but was out after 10. Free again, Henry launched his stellar career as the nation's most notorious random killer.

In 1976, after a chance meeting in a Jacksonville soup kitchen, he joined up with a part-time transvestite and deeply psychotic retard, Ottis Toole, to carry out numerous homicidal escapades. Ottis had a taste for human flesh and had many of his victims for dinner. Henry, however, was not a cannibal because, he said, he disliked the taste of Ottis' barbecue sauce. He was more of a sadist and a necrophile, preferring sex with mutilated bodies and live or dead animals.

The consummate killer couple, they enjoyed picking up hitchhikers to satisfy their lust for blood. Sometimes, when they didn't want to go through the hassle of killing and disposing of their prey, they would just run over the occasional hitchhiker and continue on their merry way. These lethal lovebirds parted ways after Ottis' niece, Becky Powell, shacked up with Henry at the age of seven. The unfortunate lassie was found at the age of fifteen dismembered, stuffed in pillowcases and strewn over a field.

After his arrest, Lucas toured the country as a star killer uncovering evidence of his handiwork for local police departments. In 1985, Dallas Times-Herald journalist, Hugh Aynesworth, claimed their reign of terror was a hoax and that overzealous detectives fed the would-be killers many details of their crimes. Henry and Ottis confessed to more than 600 killings in 26 states. Henry even claimed to have carried the poison to Guyana as a favor to his good friend Jim Jones.

Many investigators still believe that Lucas -- a fifth-grade dropout -- was responsible for just a couple of murders and the real criminals were the officers who fed him information on unresolved cases and coerced confessions. Serial killer expert Robert Ressler believes Henry might be responsible for as little as five killings. The truth probably lies somewhere in the middle.

To many investigators' surprise one of Henry's earliest alleged victims, a Virginia schoolteacher, was found alive and kicking as he was charged with her murder. Not one to hold back his most outrageous boasts, he claimed to have committed murders in Spain and Japan eventhough there's no evidence suggesting he ever left the United States.

Some of the crimes, he said, were committed under orders from the Satanic cult, the "Hand of Death." After confessing to over 300 hits, Hank recanted it all only to confess again when he became born-agai. As he awaits execution on Death Row in Texas, Hank still mentions bits and pieces of evidence linking him to numerous killings in 18 states.

Meanwhile back in Florida, Ottis was diagnosed as a paranoid schizophrenic and his death sentence was commuted to six consecutive life termss. In prison Ottis confessed and later recanted killing 6-year-old Adam Walsh, whose 1981 disappearance outside a Hollywood, Florida, mall set off a nationwide manhunt and launched the TV career of his father, John Walsh, as the creator and host of the Fox television series "America's Most Wanted."

On September 15, 1996, Ottis died in a prison hospital of liver failure. Walsh, who repeatedly criticized the police handling of his son's case, questioned why investigators did not try to interview Toole on his deathbed or try for another confession. Speaking from prison after Ottis' death, Lucas said Toole killed Adam and later showed him the remains of the boy in a shallow grave. "I got sick about it. I said let's get the hell out of here."

On March 31, 1998, Texas State District Judge John Carter set June 30 as the execution date for Henry Lee. Although his many confessions, he was sentenced to death for the 1979 murder of a female hitchhiker known as "Orange Socks" for the only item of clothing left on her body. During many of his detractions Lucas claimed that he was working as a roofer in Florida when the hitchhiker was killed. No execution date had been set for Lucas until now. He was granted a stay in September 1995 so his claims of false confessions could be investigated. The stay was lifted a year later.

On June 27, 1998 Governor George W. Bush spared Henry's life because of overwhelming evidence proving that Henry was not in Texas when "Orange Socks" was murdered. Although Lucas confessed to killing her, work records and a cashed paycheck indicated he was in Florida at the time of the murder. Bush issued the reprieve on the recommendation of the state parole board. "I can only thank them for believing the truth and having guts enough for standing up for what's right," Lucas said from death row.

"Henry Lee Lucas is unquestionably guilty of other despicable crimes which he has been sentenced to spend the rest of his life in prison," said Bush, in Brownsville for a conference of U.S.-Mexico border state governors. "However, I believe there is enough doubt about this particular crime that the state of Texas should not impose its ultimate penalty by executing him."

This was taken from mayhem.net
Romania Razyutis
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:12 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Peter William Sutcliffe (born June 2, 1946), infamous as the "Yorkshire Ripper", was convicted in 1981 of the murders of thirteen women in the north of England and attacks on seven more from 1975 to 1980.

extra info : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Peter_Sutcliffe
Vice Admiral (Moderator)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:35 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

David Richard Berkowitz "Son of Sam" - 6

David Richard Berkowitz (born June 1, 1953), better known by his nicknames Son of Sam or The .44 Caliber Killer, is a serial killer who confessed to killing six people and wounding several others in New York City in the late 1970s.

Though Berkowitz remains the only person charged or convicted in relation to the case, some law enforcement authorities suspect that there are unresolved questions about the crimes, and that others might have been involved: according to John Hockenberry of MSNBC the "Son of Sam" case was reopened in 1996, and as of 2004 was officially considered open.
from wiki
He said he did it because his dog told him to.
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 4:47 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

It was'nt me, the dog did it, hes the murderer,
arrest him, (the dog barks) see, he confesed.

Johann "Jack" Unterweger (born 1950 in Steiermark, died 29 June 1994 in Graz) was a serial killer who murdered 11 prostitutes in several countries.

He was born in 1950 in the Austrian state of Steiermark to a Viennese prostitute and an unknown American soldier. He grew up in poverty with his abusive, alcoholic grandfather in a one-room cabin.

He was in and out of prison several times during his youth for assaulting local prostitutes. He murdered 18-year-old German Margaret Schäfer in 1974 by strangling her with her own bra.

He was sentenced to life in prison and used that time to study. He became an author of short stories, poems, plays, and an autobiography, "Fegefeuer – eine Reise ins Zuchthaus" which was a success with critics and the public. He was released after only 16 years of his life term, thought to be a successful "resocialized" prisoner.

In the first year after his release, however, police found later that he killed six prostitutes in Austria.

In 1991, he was hired by an Austrian magazine to write about crime in Los Angeles, California, writing articles about prostitution and riding around town with the local police. During his time in Los Angeles, the three prostitutes Shannon Exley, Irene Rodriguez, and Sherri Ann Long were beaten, sexually assaulted with tree branches, and finally strangled with their own brassieres.

Back in Austria, police had enough evidence for his arrest, but he was gone by the time they entered his home. After police chased him through Europe, Canada and the USA, he was finally arrested by the FBI in Miami, Florida on February 27, 1992. While a fugitive, he had time to call Austrian media to try to convince them of his innocence.

Back in Austria, he was charged with eleven homicides. The jury found him guilty of nine murders because no cause of death could be determined for two of them, as nothing was found of them but bones. On June 29, 1994 he was sentenced to life in prison without possibility of parole. That night, he took his own life by hanging himself with his pants.

Because he died before he could appeal the verdict, it was never legally valid. Thus, according to Austrian law, Unterweger is to be regarded as innocent.
China cherubian
Captain
Captain

Member#: 1184

cherubian is offline View user's profile Send private message cherubian's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:23 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Fritz Haarmann

24 - 27

1924 in Hannover, Germany. A woman saw that Fritz Haarmann was wearing the jacket of her son, she was missing for a long time. Haarmann broke down and said, that he had killed the son and several other men, and threw their bodies in the River Leine.

Haarmann killed several boys by biting in their neck. Some people think that he has sold meat of his victims in his butcher shop.

Interesting: to make Haarmann say, that he killed his victims, the police put him into a cell, placed skulls in every corner with candles in them and put a bag of bones of some victims near him. then they told him, that the souls of the dead are going to catch him, if he does not confess.

1995 Haarmanns live was filmed as "Der Totmacher" with Götz George, a famous german actor.

Belgium dr_schizo
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 7:21 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, he is so famous that everyone forgot him!
The unidentified Jack The Ripper... between 5 and 20 victims

Chaosbreed
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 2955

Chaosbreed is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Chaosbreed's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:30 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Richard Leyva Ramirez (16+)

A Los Angeles transient known as the Night Stalker, Rich was captured in Boyle Heights, a Latino neighborhood, by an angry mob after he attempted a carjacking. His good looks made him a crowd favorite. His Metalhead-gone-Satanist image made him a cult figure. Like Manson, he is an unrepentant photo-opportunity-type killer with a bevy of female followers.

His case just fucked up the image of us Metalheads worldwide

Mad
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Death.FM Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: