Death.FM
RIP
Subscribe to become a RIP member of Death.FM!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The RIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give RIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Follow Us

Search

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Death.FM Store

:: Death.FM Store ::

christian "metal"

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Death.FM Forum Index -> Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic 

Do you think fkn christian "metal" bands belongs to DFM???
No, fkn christian bands sucks. I don't know yet how that stuff has been added.
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
I don't know, i don't care.
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
Yes, i'm a fkn christian soul.
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Columbia Azdragar
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 10419

Azdragar is offline View user's profile Send private message Azdragar's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:44 pm   Post subject: christian "metal" Reply with quote

I hate christianity and everything about it. I don't know yet how that stuff has been added here. Maybe cuz christian analbirth donate it... I know some people (Bad_Taste, Spinemaggot, Etc.) likes their "music" and don't care about their lyrical christian content, but it's so disgusting to listening christian bands for me and for a few here(Fog, Aza, Etc.). I behave Bree, Goth, Death, Black, Industrial, Trash, Core... and others i don't like, but i´ll never behave christian bands.
Twisted EvilTwisted EvilTwisted Evil
EMBRACE MY SOUL
Chile slaytanic RIP (subscribed member)
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 1295

slaytanic is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View slaytanic's Favorites
Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:52 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

NOOOO christian bands sucks !!! Mad Mad
Brazil Nihilath
Commander
Commander

Member#: 6827

Nihilath is offline View user's profile Send private message View Nihilath's Favorites
AIM Address MSN Messenger Skype Name Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:09 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

total support, Christianity outside of any sphere of society and even more metal, plague corrupt of moral hypocrite
Rear Admiral (Ambassador)

Member#: 1771

diginferno is offline View user's profile Send private message View diginferno's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:16 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

WTF, people, do we really not have any interesting stuff to discuss? Or maybe we've all been brainwashed by the media, given the fact that (anti)religious attitudes are trendy at the moment?

Have we completely lost our fascination for the music? Have we just lost our open-mindedness just like the mainstream we are all running away from?

Shame on you!

Mad

.:: ::.
Brazil Nihilath
Commander
Commander

Member#: 6827

Nihilath is offline View user's profile Send private message View Nihilath's Favorites
AIM Address MSN Messenger Skype Name Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:52 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

diginferno wrote:
WTF, people, do we really not have any interesting stuff to discuss? Or maybe we've all been brainwashed by the media, given the fact that (anti)religious attitudes are trendy at the moment?

Have we completely lost our fascination for the music? Have we just lost our open-mindedness just like the mainstream we are all running away from?

Shame on you!

Mad

i am a totally open mind to listen to any music, and for me the religious positions are never a fad, unlike many mental laziness leads to both ends, or religious fanaticism or not matter at all the context where you live. And though I know that is often irrelevant religious concept of a song that may or may not like is not entirely disconnected, hence such people like you have lines misanthropic personality, no doubt my comment is against Christianity as social phenomenon never against the music Peace
Liberia cjjeepercreeper
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 2665

cjjeepercreeper is offline View user's profile Send private message cjjeepercreeper's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:54 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Bands like Erasmus, Susperia Profundus, Elgibor and others are fucking great, and being a Christian makes me appreciate them even more. WTF, they sound just like their black metal counterparts, you can't understand the lyrics anyway. An BTW, I'm the one that has requested most of it be here, and Jeric obliged. Grin

Memento Mori
Liberia cjjeepercreeper
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 2665

cjjeepercreeper is offline View user's profile Send private message cjjeepercreeper's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:10 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

And there has already been a similar thread and poll here with an 8 page or so discussion:
http://death.fm/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=4289&highlight=christian

Memento Mori
Columbia Azdragar
Commodore
Commodore

Azdragar is offline View user's profile Send private message Azdragar's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:20 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

diginferno wrote:

Shame on you!

Mad

Digi, dear. I think this is an interesting stuff to discuss. I behave people's beliefs, but that's not concernet to tolerate christianity inside metal music genres. That's not an open-mind statement. Open-mind at metal music, it's about behave the different genres, but anyone could say sing to god it's the same to sin to Satan, cause our music is closer to Darkness than lightness. Any Metalead has not to believe in god or Satan, it's free, but we all now, metal's not for christians, never. Tolerate Music without lyrical content is away from the metal movement. I guess we all choose to listen metal cause of the music and the lyrical content inside it.
EMBRACE MY SOUL

Last edited by Azdragar on Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Columbia Azdragar
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:26 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

cjjeepercreeper wrote:
An BTW, I'm the one that has requested most of it be here, and Jeric obliged. Grin

Cool CJ
EMBRACE MY SOUL
Germany Modos RIP (subscribed member)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

Member#: 3336

Modos is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Modos's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:31 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont care. But muslims suck.
diginferno

Member#: 1771

diginferno is offline View user's profile Send private message View diginferno's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:36 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Azazel_666_ wrote:

[...] hence such people like you have lines misanthropic personality, no doubt my comment is against Christianity as social phenomenon never against the music [...]

I am a non-believer. This really shows how much you know about me and how open-minded you are LOL

Also, both you and Azdragar have an attitude that shows your own insecurity. Do you feel threatened by the fact that there are Christians (and Muslims, btw) in the extreme metal scene?. Grow up already!

*locked*

.:: ::.

Last edited by diginferno on Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Germany Modos RIP (subscribed member)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

Member#: 3336

Modos is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Modos's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:41 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Every kind of religion sucks, concerning to the music I dont care
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Death.FM Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: