Death.FM
RIP
Subscribe to become a RIP member of Death.FM!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The RIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give RIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Follow Us

Search

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Death.FM Store

:: Death.FM Store ::

request and fuck off

View previous topic :: View next topic 
Australia penetrator
Cadet 2
Cadet 2

Member#: 10526

penetrator is offline View user's profile Send private message penetrator's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:48 pm   Post subject: request and fuck off Reply with quote

Maybe an extra step before a song can be requested a simple question informing you:

Will you be here in;
Queue Length
03 Hrs 12 Mns
Y or N
PostmasterDCLXVI RIP (subscribed member)
Captain
Captain

Member#: 4680

PostmasterDCLXVI is offline View user's profile Send private message PostmasterDCLXVI's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:56 pm   Post subject: Re: request and fuck off Reply with quote

penetrator wrote:
Maybe an extra step before a song can be requested a simple question informing you:

Will you be here in;
Queue Length
03 Hrs 12 Mns
Y or N

Please specify what will be the outcome of choosing Y or N...

btw...requesting & then off to fuck is a gud idea Peace
Commander
Commander

Member#: 8272

the_Fallen_Chivo is offline View user's profile Send private message View the_Fallen_Chivo's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 2:56 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

even if that was implemented, do you think ppl would be even FKN use it honestly!!! i mean honestly!!
There shall soon come an accounting in which all will fall before the Grim Reaper as wheat in winter, as lambs under the knife. Soon all necks will feel the steely bite of my soul- thirsting axe, wielded by the unforgiving iron hoof of Chitler!!
Djibouti supersmoke RIP (subscribed member)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

Member#: 5788

supersmoke is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View supersmoke's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 7:50 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately, there is no legitimate way to make people stay once they request.

It's another "frowned upon" situation.
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 6105

Necrophagist666 is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Necrophagist666's Favorites
Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:06 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

this is just one of those things that would never really work
Canada Dark
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 589

Dark is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Dark's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 10:42 pm   Post subject: Re: request and fuck off Reply with quote

penetrator wrote:

Will you be here in;
Queue Length
03 Hrs 12 Mns
Y or N

This has already been addressed many times. Often im not able to listen to my request, cuz in all honesty who knows what they are going to be doing in 3.5 hours.
Australia penetrator
Cadet 2
Cadet 2

penetrator is offline View user's profile Send private message penetrator's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 1:47 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

It was just an idea that came to me when someone requested Jumalhamara and wasn't around to listen to it. Which brings up anothor subject, requesting songs you dont want to hear, knowing that you wont be around to hear them.
But i'll leave it alone.
Finland Basher
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 10128

Basher is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Basher's Favorites
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:32 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

penetrator wrote:
It was just an idea that came to me when someone requested Jumalhamara and wasn't around to listen to it. Which brings up anothor subject, requesting songs you dont want to hear, knowing that you wont be around to hear them.
But i'll leave it alone.
often i am listening this channel although i appear to be offline... and pene i was listening that song.... LOL you see i do not have to be here to listen this channel... bit irritating that you was not able to think this one trough before this kind of forum post....
Cadet 2

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:48 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Basher wrote:
penetrator wrote:
But i'll leave it alone.
often i am listening this channel although i appear to be offline... and pene i was listening that song.... LOL you see i do not have to be here to listen this channel... bit irritating that you was not able to think this one trough before this kind of forum post....

Sorry basher didn't mean to make you cry. You were used as an example not someone i pointed the finger at.

and like i said im leaving this alone
Finland Basher
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 10128

Basher is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Basher's Favorites
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 4:52 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

penetrator wrote:
Basher wrote:
penetrator wrote:
But i'll leave it alone.

Sorry basher didn't mean to make you cry. You were used as an example not someone i pointed the finger at.

and like i said im leaving this alone
just pissed of for you not to think things trough before making this kind of post, it is all the same who is been pointed at... and i bet that i have humor enough not to die for this kind of post Silly
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

Member#: 1099

Death_Medic is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Death_Medic's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:48 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes just because they aren't showing in chat don't mean they aren't listening. I will get with Jeric and or BQ to adress some of the issues you guys are having with the requests and the Que. I will keep you guys informed in here.
Commodore

aw

Member#: 2665

cjjeepercreeper is offline View user's profile Send private message cjjeepercreeper's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:05 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

As said before, you DO NOT have to be logged in to listen. ie, there are 258 listeners at this moment, and maybe a couple dozen logged in. So fuck off.

Memento Mori
Columbia Azdragar
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 10419

Azdragar is offline View user's profile Send private message Azdragar's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:20 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

cjjeepercreeper wrote:
As said before, you DO NOT have to be logged in to listen. ie, there are 258 listeners at this moment, and maybe a couple dozen logged in. So fuck off.

Sure CJ, it's like to have the pc on and be afk, you appear online for the others but you aren't paying attemption to the pc.
EMBRACE MY SOUL
Germany Dami
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 87

Dami is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Dami's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:18 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Overall it would just delay the voting process and only few people would probably bother to use it (in a "fair" way)... so uhm maybe it would be somewhat useful but generally I'd dislike it.
This is Schäuble. Copy Schäuble into your signature to help him on his way to Überwachungsstaat.
beladakin
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 6509

beladakin is offline View user's profile Send private message View beladakin's Favorites
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:49 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

is future song requesting a good idea?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Death.FM Forum Index -> Ideas All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: