Death.FM
RIP
Subscribe to become a RIP member of Death.FM!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The RIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give RIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Follow Us

Search

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Death.FM Store

:: Death.FM Store ::

Festivals

View previous topic :: View next topic 
Germany Friesentroll
Cadet 2
Cadet 2

Member#: 2350

Friesentroll is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Friesentroll's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 6:24 pm   Post subject: Festivals Reply with quote

Moin,
which Festivals was/were on your list this year? And how was it?

My only Festival was the Wacken Open Air. It was my eight year and it was great like every year! Big Party, great bands, funny people and just a bit alcohol Grin I arrived on thursday till sunday and had a very big and hard party, yeah.
USA Egg
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 2174

Egg is offline View user's profile Send private message View Egg's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 7:55 pm   Post subject: Re: Festivals Reply with quote

Friesentroll wrote:
Moin,
which Festivals was/were on your list this year? And how was it?

My only Festival was the Wacken Open Air. It was my eight year and it was great like every year! Big Party, great bands, funny people and just a bit alcohol Grin I arrived on thursday till sunday and had a very big and hard party, yeah.

I haven't went to anything recently I'm just giving you a warm welcome to Death.fm

I got a warm welcome so yeah returning the favor.
Have fun, make new friends, and find out about new kick ass bands.

Hope you enjoy your stay. Well now that your here. We won't let you leave.

Mr. Green LOL
USA Death_Medic RIP (subscribed member)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

Member#: 1099

Death_Medic is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Death_Medic's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:26 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't been to any recently either but have been to some cool concerts. and welcome also.
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 2170

dr_schizo is offline View user's profile Send private message View dr_schizo's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 9:43 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

No Mercy Festival Antwerpen: Cannibal Corpse, Kataklysm, Legion Of The Damned, Mayhem, 1349, Belphegor, ...
it was awesome, especially Kataklysm and Cannibal Corpse, of course...
Germany Dami
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 87

Dami is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Dami's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 2:21 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I was at the Zabbaduschder Open Air in Burbach/Germany, headliners were Belphegor and Vader.

And then I went to the "Rock im Hinterland" in Obrigheim (ebenfalls Germany Smile, mostly to get drunk and see some girls. The only metalband that played there was Rage.
This is Schäuble. Copy Schäuble into your signature to help him on his way to Überwachungsstaat.
Germany Pyrates
Commander
Commander

Member#: 83

Pyrates is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Pyrates's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 3:17 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I went to the rock hard festival in Gelsenkirchen: Bolt Thrower, Gojira, Primordial, Nevermore.... great, great festival, great area, modest pricing, and great bands Smile

Cheers
Philipp
Lieutenant

Member#: 207

The_Midnight_Grotesque is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website The_Midnight_Grotesque's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Sep 06, 2006 7:45 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Face Your Underground Fest II at Hof Ter Loo in Antwerp with Cryptopsy, Grave, Gojira, Dew-Scented, Vesania, Aborted, Axamenta, Suhrim, and more.

Graspop Metal Meeting 2006 at Dessel with Obituary, Opeth, Nile, My Dying Bride, Cradle Of Filth, Gojira, Axamenta, Enthroned, Helloween, Death Angel, Beyond Fear, Soulfly, Guns & Roses (which sucked to be honest), Satyricon, Akercocke, In-Quest and many more.

Still going to Catacomb Fest Final Edition with only Belgian bands (Axamenta, Leng'Tche, Aborted, In-Quest, Suhrim, Panchrysia,...) and some other fests that I can't think of right now. Silly
SodoManiX
Cadet 3
Cadet 3

Member#: 2465

SodoManiX is offline View user's profile Send private message SodoManiX's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 6:51 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

i just went to the wacken open air and the party.san open air (my fav) this year.

wacken: atheist, emperor, die apokalyptischen reiter, amon amarth, opeth, arch enemy, morbid angel, finntroll, legion of the damned, six feet under, motörhead, scorpions, vreid, suidakra, obscenity, wintersun, children of bodom, carnivore, korpiklaani etc.

party.san: hate, master, kaamos, enslaved, cryptopsy, kataklysm, hypocrisy, turisas, thyrfing, naglfar, marduk, six feet under, tankard, setherial, desaster, deströyer666, helrunar, illdisposed etc.
France yvesson
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 2524

yvesson is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website yvesson's Favorites are Private
Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 7:11 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hej,
Only the killer fest in Chaulnes, with Dismember and Entombed, Yyrkoon as a famous local band, and also the very first Carnival in Coal concert (which is also a local band) plus many other local bands or french bands, mostly death metal.
Hammerheart
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 2059

Hammerheart is offline View user's profile Send private message Hammerheart's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 6:58 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

1. Metallic Noise Festival in Germany
2. Zabbaduschder Festival in Germany
3. Wacken Open Air in Germany

Wink
Germany Blaspheretic
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 3647

Blaspheretic is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Blaspheretic's Favorites
Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:39 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Only the one and only, the Party.San.
Using my advantage of the location, i have just 45 kilometers to drive to see a decent mixture of Death / Black and some exotic bands every year, the camp site and the party there rule.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Death.FM Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: