Death.FM
RIP
Subscribe to become a RIP member of Death.FM!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The RIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give RIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Follow Us

Search

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Death.FM Store

:: Death.FM Store ::

Who here is a Christian and not afraid to say so
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic 

Are you a Christian?
Yes, and proud of it
25%
 25%  [ 26 ]
No, and that's it
24%
 24%  [ 25 ]
Atheist (for real, not poser)
34%
 34%  [ 35 ]
Jewish and proud of it
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Muslim, and proud of it
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Satanist (for real, NOT poser)
5%
 5%  [ 6 ]
Other faith (druid, etc.)
9%
 9%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 102

Denmark Razark
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 6196

Razark is offline View user's profile Send private message Razark's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 11:23 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Antitheist here :P
Chile Obscura_Arcana
Cadet 1
Cadet 1

Member#: 13923

Obscura_Arcana is offline View user's profile Send private message View Obscura_Arcana's Favorites
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:44 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Smile
Neth Antilles rudolf667
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 11215

rudolf667 is offline View user's profile Send private message rudolf667's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger Skype Name
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 3:40 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

People can believe what the want, as long they don't bother me with it.

I believe in my self.
Pm me if you wanna make any donations Mr. Green
USA spinemaggot
Commander
Commander

Member#: 4007

spinemaggot is offline View user's profile Send private message spinemaggot's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:06 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark wrote:
I would consider myself scientific. I belive in the sequencial order of the cosmos and everything in it. If i had to worship anything, literally it would be the sun.

It keeps us alive, its the creator of the world and evrything in it and it doesnt need me to worship and most importanly it dont as for fucking donations.

You must've been sober when you wrote this. Good job and most importantly, I believe you and nearly agree. However, what or who is the ultimate "force" that creates suns and conditions?

Yes
USA spinemaggot
Commander
Commander

spinemaggot is offline View user's profile Send private message spinemaggot's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:08 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

MalvisTah wrote:
hi Smile

Olvidate de creacion. Con esa foto mami, me estas matando sin conocerme.

Silly
USA spinemaggot
Commander
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 6:11 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

thorshammer wrote:
diginferno wrote:
Atheist. 'Nuff said.

the same as digi

The same as digi, the same as digi. Can you think for yourself?

Embarassed
diginferno
Rear Admiral (Ambassador)
Rear Admiral (Ambassador)

Member#: 1771

diginferno is offline View user's profile Send private message View diginferno's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:05 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

spinemaggot wrote:

The same as digi, the same as digi. Can you think for yourself?

Embarassed

LOL LOL LOL

.:: ::.
Canada urielms
Commander
Commander

Member#: 9192

urielms is offline View user's profile Send private message View urielms's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 3:36 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Born and raised Catholic...
Freedom consists not in doing what we like, but in having the right to do what we ought.-
Pope John Paul II
Commander

Member#: 10892

tronous32 is offline View user's profile Send private message View tronous32's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 6:02 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Born and raised Lutheran, but don't follow religion much anymore
Captain

Member#: 10717

SummoningEternalNightMCMX is offline View user's profile Send private message SummoningEternalNightMCMX's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 9:26 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I was brought up as a Methodist, but i don't practice it now. Even Jesus wouldn't love my neighbours.
Lieutenant

Member#: 10482

lordr110 is offline View user's profile Send private message lordr110's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:57 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

http://tinyurl.com/b47kp4s
...And Proud of it
Canada Dark
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 589

Dark is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Dark's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2013 12:58 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I would just like o point out if you are on of those you are fucking retarded. You are the anti evolution of the human race and you should be removed from the smart people that dont belive in fairy tales. Lets just put you on your own islands and watch you just dissapate into nothingness. I think religion should be illegal.
Nepal Palpatine
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 16078

Palpatine is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Palpatine's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:26 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I was raised as a catholic, I even used to sing in the choir when I was a child, my family is deeply religious, but from my 14s I got into wicca, my grandmother is like a druid, affiliated with the Kredenn Geltiek in France, more specifically with its north american branch Les druides du Quebec (more info here if you'e interested: http://www.angelfire.com/folk/boutios/confrerie2.html) I learned many things with her from the Vedas and ancient Celts, and I was practicing witchcraft excitingly for years but now I just don't have time, but I believe in science as well, I believe in everything, science and evolution, magic, Jesus, pagan deities... I see the pagan gods as both allegories for the human spirit itself, and ancestors. even though I don't go to the church today, I'm still very spiritualistic, and even though I have my doubts if Jesus christ was really a god, I still consider myself a christian, because I believe in his message, even if he's not a god he's a role model for me.

Dami wrote:
Dark wrote:
I would consider myself scientific. I belive in the sequencial order of the cosmos and everything in it. If i had to worship anything, literally it would be the sun.

It keeps us alive, its the creator of the world and evrything in it and it doesnt need me to worship and most importanly it dont as for fucking donations.

Ah the sun, reading a book about the esoteric side of the Nazi's, there was much about the "black sun" (Schwarze Sonne) and "Aryans" being the "Lichtmenschen" (Light people so to speak). Some worshipped the sun as a symbol to a high extent which was one of the reasons why the wheel spoked sun was embedded into one of the rooms of the Wewelsburg.

Interesting stuff Grin

All the germanic mysticism the nazis believed already existed in Europe centuries before the NS party, even Ariosophy itself already existed before the NS party, which is basically Theosophy applied specifically to the Indo-Europeans, if you want to get deeper into Ariosophy you should read Guido Von List and Rudolf John Gorsleben, this book in particular is great ( https://archive.org/details/Hoch-zeitDerMenschheit), it was called Armanism back in time, so it'll be easier to find if you search by this name. Basically symbols like the swastika, kolovrat, triskelion, all resemble the sun, as a metaphor for evolution, this is written in some vedic text that I don't recall right now, the ancient Indo-Europeans had some sort of spiritual bond with the sun and worshipped it as deity or something, Sol Invictus itself is one of these manifestations, actually many ancient cultures worshiped the sun, which makes perfect sense, since it gives life to the earth and all. Now personally even though I'm a spiritualistic person there are some aspects of Theosophy I just can't believe, they seem like fables to me, no offense to believers of Theosophy though, I probably have a preconceived notion on it becase I never really studied for real or did a serious research on it.
Canada Dark
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 589

Dark is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Dark's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:39 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Palpatine wrote:
I was raised as a catholic, I even used to sing in the choir when I was a child, my family is deeply religious, but from my 14s I got into wicca, my grandmother is like a druid, affiliated with the Kredenn Geltiek in France, more specifically with its north american branch Les druides du Quebec (more info here if you'e interested: http://www.angelfire.com/folk/boutios/confrerie2.html) I learned many things with her from the Vedas and ancient Celts, and I was practicing witchcraft excitingly for years but now I just don't have time, but I believe in science as well, I believe in everything, science and evolution, magic, Jesus, pagan deities... I see the pagan gods as both allegories for the human spirit itself, and ancestors. even though I don't go to the church today, I'm still very spiritualistic, and even though I have my doubts if Jesus christ was really a god, I still consider myself a christian, because I believe in his message, even if he's not a god he's a role model for me.

Dami wrote:
Dark wrote:

Ah the sun, reading a book about the esoteric side of the Nazi's, there was much about the "black sun" (Schwarze Sonne) and "Aryans" being the "Lichtmenschen" (Light people so to speak). Some worshipped the sun as a symbol to a high extent which was one of the reasons why the wheel spoked sun was embedded into one of the rooms of the Wewelsburg.

Interesting stuff Grin

All the germanic mysticism the nazis believed already existed in Europe centuries before the NS party, even Ariosophy itself already existed before the NS party, which is basically Theosophy applied specifically to the Indo-Europeans, if you want to get deeper into Ariosophy you should read Guido Von List and Rudolf John Gorsleben, this book in particular is great ( https://archive.org/details/Hoch-zeitDerMenschheit), it was called Armanism back in time, so it'll be easier to find if you search by this name. Basically symbols like the swastika, kolovrat, triskelion, all resemble the sun, as a metaphor for evolution, this is written in some vedic text that I don't recall right now, the ancient Indo-Europeans had some sort of spiritual bond with the sun and worshipped it as deity or something, Sol Invictus itself is one of these manifestations, actually many ancient cultures worshiped the sun, which makes perfect sense, since it gives life to the earth and all. Now personally even though I'm a spiritualistic person there are some aspects of Theosophy I just can't believe, they seem like fables to me, no offense to believers of Theosophy though, I probably have a preconceived notion on it becase I never really studied for real or did a serious research on it.

almost sounds like you have a degree in religious studies... My GF shares the same views and we often conflict about it, but we usually come to medium of agreement with one another. Her being smarter them me having a degree in the study and all. Very nicly put BTW.
Pakistan lunarstrain88 RIP (subscribed member)
Captain
Captain

Member#: 9680

lunarstrain88 is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View lunarstrain88's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:48 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Palpatine wrote:
... I have my doubts if Jesus christ was really a god...

Muslims also feel the same way they donot accept that Jesus Christ is God and therefore deny the Lord. But personally i don't buy that. to each his own Peace
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Death.FM Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 8 of 9

Jump to: