Death.FM
RIP
Subscribe to become a RIP member of Death.FM!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The RIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give RIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Follow Us

Search

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Death.FM Store

:: Death.FM Store ::

RIFT Game online MMORPG recruitment
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic 
neckfreak
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 10314

neckfreak is offline View user's profile Send private message View neckfreak's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:00 pm   Post subject: RIFT Game online MMORPG recruitment Reply with quote

Har har, ye olde metalleros!

Got hooked up on a mmorpg. Trying to get supporters. I usually play during the weekends and i am looking forward to play with people i know. This is their URL rift.trionworlds.com. I got some ingame videos here youtube.com/neckfreak. They got wikis, macros, interface management, plugins, itc. There is a week trial mode, up to lvl 20 (i think), and it's limited to the first major area. This mean over 120 quests + 2 pvp maps. Character development is quite complex - basically you can play more than 7-8 roles (not sure) with one toon - all you need is to change roles and rearrange your abilities.
If we get a good number of people to actually play, i can arrange a TeamSpeak server and we can run as a guild or something. Got some codes to get my bounties for recruitment, so if you care that much, send me a pm.
(13.5.67- 13.12.01)
PostmasterDCLXVI RIP (subscribed member)
Captain
Captain

Member#: 4680

PostmasterDCLXVI is offline View user's profile Send private message PostmasterDCLXVI's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:18 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

will think abt it necky, thnx for sharing. right now im more interested in playing GW. Peace
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 7907

Urzum is offline View user's profile Send private message Urzum's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 2:41 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me check necky.
Ireland RipperChris
Captain
Captain

Member#: 12876

RipperChris is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View RipperChris's Favorites
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:15 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing neck..
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

Member#: 5788

supersmoke is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View supersmoke's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:50 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Rift has been out for awhile, and although plenty of people got hooked on it, there's going to be a downturn in membership in December, because people will be switching to Star Wars: The Old Republic.

World of Warcraft is also releasing the final patch of its current expansion, and then releasing another expansion in 2012. I'd suggest getting ahold of that one, because it's going to be very popular.
Lieutenant Commander

neckfreak is offline View user's profile Send private message View neckfreak's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:11 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Smoker, true. The thing with rift is that i can play casually, especially on the PvE servers, which is quite fine with my work schedule and all that. I am going to hit 33 next year and i can't really allow myself to play consistently. I have been dealing with mmorpgs for more than 10 years now and finding a game that lets me have fun, without spending much time playing - this is the perfect combo for me.
And yes, there will be a drawback in the online population, let me also add Warhahammer 40k.
Been playng rift for like 3 months now and finally i got me the playstyle i wanted - quick and swift kills, good for pvp and boss hunting. Once i reach 50 with my rogue things may change, but so far i am doing quite fine.
(13.5.67- 13.12.01)
diginferno
Rear Admiral (Ambassador)
Rear Admiral (Ambassador)

Member#: 1771

diginferno is offline View user's profile Send private message View diginferno's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:13 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Meh... Sorry, Freaky, but I'm not getting into any subscription-based on-line game.

.:: ::.
neckfreak
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 10:31 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Right - quick update. Been playing for a while now on a fairly low populated PvE RP server, nice folks, no drama and shit. Almost 100% of the ppl are Europeans, meaning there is almost no issues, besides a few drunk Irish guys, which is quite funny actually. Slowly progressing on the end-game content. Things are going smoothly and stuff.

Just poking around to see if there is some interest, now with SW:TOR out and GW2 and TSW on their way. TSW will be great event (i think). Will try it out as soon as get my beta key. Really liked the story with the secret societies and all the conspiracy stuff - should be fun and engaging, unlike all the tank and spank wow clones.
(13.5.67- 13.12.01)
Canada Dark
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 589

Dark is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Dark's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:59 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

neckfreak wrote:
Right - quick update. Been playing for a while now on a fairly low populated PvE RP server, nice folks, no drama and shit. Almost 100% of the ppl are Europeans, meaning there is almost no issues, besides a few drunk Irish guys, which is quite funny actually. Slowly progressing on the end-game content. Things are going smoothly and stuff.

Just poking around to see if there is some interest, now with SW:TOR out and GW2 and TSW on their way. TSW will be great event (i think). Will try it out as soon as get my beta key. Really liked the story with the secret societies and all the conspiracy stuff - should be fun and engaging, unlike all the tank and spank wow clones.

So you are saying anyone that isnt European would make problems? Sorry now your an idiot.
Finland Basher
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 10128

Basher is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Basher's Favorites
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:24 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry neckie, no i am not going to be involved in the worlds of mmorpg
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 9:37 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark, the idiot part was exactly what i meant. Didn't expect you to understand anyway. Cheers.
(13.5.67- 13.12.01)
Canada Dark
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Dark is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Dark's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:37 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

neckfreak wrote:
Dark, the idiot part was exactly what i meant. Didn't expect you to understand anyway. Cheers.

I do understand, thats the sad thing. But since i am a dick i guess i just took it personally. But i only blast my hate at people that are bad. Which sadly is quite a bit in WoW. Because non changin game mechanics are hard to understand.

But i would only play WoW... because any MMORPG that isnt wow is just another wow clone. WoW is pretty polished compared to the other games.
neckfreak
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:59 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually Rift is like a polished WoW, this is why every time someone talks about rift, mentions WoW. I am pretty sure the only original game that is going to come out soon is The Secret World - good story, no classes, just skills, which means there are not going to be ppl that can't actually execute a nice rotation + finisher or whatever. Really looking up for this, meanwhile raiding in Rift hehe.
(13.5.67- 13.12.01)
Canada Dark
Commodore
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:54 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

neckfreak wrote:
Actually Rift is like a polished WoW, this is why every time someone talks about rift, mentions WoW. I am pretty sure the only original game that is going to come out soon is The Secret World - good story, no classes, just skills, which means there are not going to be ppl that can't actually execute a nice rotation + finisher or whatever. Really looking up for this, meanwhile raiding in Rift hehe.

Guildwars is a game based literally on what skills you have. So its another clone of Guildwars. Its hard to come out with MMOs now adays since there is so many original one out that have been here for years.
neckfreak
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:42 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, guess so. Hopefully we will still have a few good titles this year.
(13.5.67- 13.12.01)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Death.FM Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: