Death.FM
RIP
Subscribe to become a RIP member of Death.FM!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The RIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give RIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Follow Us

Search

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Death.FM Store

:: Death.FM Store ::

Is Christianity the new Nazism????
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic 
UK Waffen
Captain
Captain

aw

Member#: 2503

Waffen is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View Waffen's Favorites
Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:28 pm   Post subject: Is Christianity the new Nazism???? Reply with quote

I was at work today and I drove past a fucking church! Outside this church was a sign that read:

"One God, One Church, Worship Him"

Now correct me if I am wrong but doesn't that sound a little too much like:

"Ein reich, ein volk, ein fuhrer?"

It does to me. Is Christianity the new wave of Fasism? Scary isn't it.
Germany Dami
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 87

Dami is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Dami's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:55 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

The chruch existed before hitler, but well... I haven't got the time to put it all together but the church was always a big club of heretics. They - especially the catholics - were happy about Hitler and supported him. Through their "connection" to god they often controlled the people, especially low and middle class familys. They did also hate the jews, you know they nailed the messiah (pun intended) after all. Witch-burnings, stupid actions like indulgences (which was only for the money, ahem) or their present influence on africa tell a rest. The list would still go on...

Small story short : fuck the church Wink
This is Schäuble. Copy Schäuble into your signature to help him on his way to Überwachungsstaat.
USA Death_Medic RIP (subscribed member)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

Member#: 1099

Death_Medic is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Death_Medic's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:12 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

All religions are the same....it's all about ONE god and his name is MONEY thats what every religion is about money thats it. I'm catholic and went to a church to see about having my kids babtized (to satisfy family) and ended up saying fuck this. They handed me an application (thats right an application) to the church. They wanted to know how much I made, how much i was going to give to the church and also asked how much time I was going to give them doing volenteer work.Needless to say my kids never got babtized.
Captain

aw

Waffen is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View Waffen's Favorites
Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 5:45 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Woah,

You two know your shit. Witch burnings were well funny. I remember them well! Having to fill out an application - LOL - that sums it all up dosen't it? Well done for telling them to fuck off though.

Luckily I have never been religious (or my family) although my wife is a devout Buddhist, but all she does is speak to buddah once a day before she goes to sleep and gives some food (handful of rice) to the orange robed monks who walk past the house every day.

I found it interesting that the slogan on the sign was similar to Hitler's own! Also that bloke.........what's his name????............oh yeah, the Pope! He was Hitler youth, you gotta laugh.

Above all though we all agree on the same thing; Religion fucks horses nostrils! It has been the root of more evil than anything else. When these fuckers go on about the holocaust they shoul fuck right off to a library and read a book about how many millions of people their religion has put to death.

I think the figure is 15.000.000 witch burnings. And that was just in my town!!!
Germany Dami
Commodore
Commodore

Dami is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Dami's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:50 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Death_Medic wrote:
All religions are the same....it's all about ONE god and his name is MONEY thats what every religion is about money thats it.

I have to disagree. You forget polytheist religions as well as nature oriented religions (which often merge into each other). Like Waffen_SS wrote, Budhism is a very peaceful (too peaceful in my eyes) religion, as far as I know.
This is Schäuble. Copy Schäuble into your signature to help him on his way to Überwachungsstaat.
USA Dead_Relic
Cadet 1
Cadet 1

Member#: 2597

Dead_Relic is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View Dead_Relic's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:03 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Stalin killed 20 to 40 million people. What was his religion?

Mao Tse-Tung killed about 20 million. What was his?
Vice Admiral (Moderator)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

Death_Medic is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Death_Medic's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:54 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Dead_Relic wrote:

Stalin killed 20 to 40 million people. What was his religion?

Mao Tse-Tung killed about 20 million. What was his?
their own twisted religion. 2 words The Crusades that should cover hitler,stalin,Mao Tse-Tung,castro,and hussein combined.
Commodore

aw

Member#: 589

Dark is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Dark's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:59 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly how many wars were started based on any one religeon? And what were there beliefs? Most of it all is "i believe in this and why do you believe in that because its wrong" Then ppl get shot, bombs get dropped... its the same thing again and again. Most of this america bullshit is a half oil half religeon based.

I just cant wait till america attempts to save the muslim souls of the middle east, sounds like a fricken tea party and ill bring the toast. Forcing one religeion on another is yet another war causing problem. And just to think if there is a REAL religeion which fucking one is right?

I dont belive in shit or worry about it... It takes too much energy and i havent seen jack shit of any miracles, besides the Playstation 3. Very Happy
UK Waffen
Captain
Captain

aw

Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 2:52 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Those last couple of posts contain some very good points.

The Crusades kinda put the 20th Century to shame a bit don't they. As for more recent evens I reckon America now is mainly just an oil based religion! LOL. They (and the UK) have supposedly gone to war against this horrible bad religion called simply "Terror".

T.W.A.T (the war against terror). At least in the old times there were no excuses or pathetic coverups. They just said "Right you fuckers....DIE!" and that was that.

I forgot about Mr J Stalin - fucking nut bag! He was way more visious than Hitler ever was and to his own people!!
Vice Admiral (Moderator)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 4:15 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Waffen_SS wrote:

T.W.A.T (the war against terror).
ROFLMAO
Captain

aw

Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:32 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL. its a good one.

Do a google image search for 'bush twat' and check out the results. I think you can get it on a t-shirt.
Germany Dami
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:38 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark wrote:
Exactly how many wars were started based on any one religeon? And what were there beliefs? Most of it all is "i believe in this and why do you believe in that because its wrong" Then ppl get shot, bombs get dropped... its the same thing again and again. Most of this america bullshit is a half oil half religeon based.

I just cant wait till america attempts to save the muslim souls of the middle east, sounds like a fricken tea party and ill bring the toast. Forcing one religeion on another is yet another war causing problem. And just to think if there is a REAL religeion which fucking one is right?

I dont belive in shit or worry about it... It takes too much energy and i havent seen jack shit of any miracles, besides the Playstation 3. Very Happy

Hey Dark, how's it that we don't see you that often anymore? Are you very busy or something ?
China cherubian
Captain
Captain

Member#: 1184

cherubian is offline View user's profile Send private message cherubian's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 4:11 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Religion is a very difficult topic in my opinion. First of all, religions are about many and power. there almost every monotheistic religion is the same. If you go to the vatican, and see the cathedrals, churches, paintings on the wall, the amount of gold used to decorate and stuff, u should wonder what that has to do with Jesus. Jesus was preaching love to the people next to you. He wanted that people don´t think too much about theirself, but to care about others. But Jesus was Jew and never wanted to have an own church. He, the same as Luther, only wanted to reform the common way of religion.

The problem with religions is, that most people only want to live in peace and as good as possible. BUt there are always some radical idiots, like George W. Bush or BinLaden or whoever, some use religion for their own personal power and to earn money.

In my opinion, religion is nothing wrong. it can help people to get over tough situations and stuff. and that is good, how could it be bad? I dun care about religions, as long as they let me be, what i wanna be. What is a problem in my opinion, are those people we all know, that run around and ask "do you wanna talk about god?" and those people, that want u to force u into religion. Mormons, Jehova´s Witnesses and stuff and ofc also other catholic or protestand assholes, that want u to be christian and worship god, are dumbheads. u cannot force anyone to be religious, that must come out of own belief. and if u are religious, out of own belief, what is wrong about that? nuttin.

But the most stupid people of all are in my opinion the ones, who say that say are satanists. those people yell at churches and its rules, but all they do is turn around the cross, replace god with satan and then again follow rules and hierarchies. how stupid is that?

Germany Dami
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:09 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Not all satanists are that way, even if it seems to be like that. Don't know some at the moment but knew some about 5 years ago.
UK Waffen
Captain
Captain

aw

Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:50 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Cherubian has a good point!

I have seen it and been part of it myself, Using 'Satanism' as something to offend people when I was going through an angry time in my life about 12 years ago. I was good at helping me find out how fucking stupid I was and who I was not.

Many people, especially those who listen to our kind of music take it too seriously and take lyrics and messages within the music at face value. It's a shame but thats just the way of life, when I look back at it now I think 'Fucking hell' was that me. I hope people do the same when they mature and grow older.

Anyway, I think the point Cherubian was making is that there are good and bad people in every religion but we only take notice when they are doing something of which we dissaprove.

My take on it all is just fucking be true to yourself. Believe in yourself and know yourself inside out. Thats the only religion you'll ever need.

Peace

Can I have a nobel prize for Satanism now please!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Death.FM Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: