Death.FM
RIP
Subscribe to become a RIP member of Death.FM!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The RIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give RIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Follow Us

Search

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Death.FM Store

:: Death.FM Store ::

Is Christianity the new Nazism????
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic 
China cherubian
Captain
Captain

Member#: 1184

cherubian is offline View user's profile Send private message cherubian's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:14 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

THATS what i wanted to say. iam not religious, not at all and not in anyway. but there are stupid people anywhere and in anything. religion can be helpful-for some people in some ways-then it is good.

People tend to see negative minorities and then use it do describe the whole. that is a problem. i have several muslim friends, and they never killed anybody or even talked bad about other religions....

You are right Waffen. Be true to yourself. Believe in what you do and be proud of what you are. that is the most important.

@ Dami. Of course not all Satanists are that way. What i was talking about were the so called "protest satanists", who only became satanists to pretend to be evil and against everything near christian.but there are other "satanic" things as for example the church of satan, whose leader, LaVey, said: "do what thou wilt, shall be the whole of the law". that means, you should do, what u want, be yourself and all the stuff mentioned above.
but enuff about this now, Waffen said everything important above!

UK Waffen
Captain
Captain

aw

Member#: 2503

Waffen is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View Waffen's Favorites
Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 5:15 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Intrestingly enough LaVey stole that phrase 'Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law' from English scholar weirdo and magician of the early 20th Century by the name of Aelistar Crowley.

His most famous book 'Magic in theory and Practice' is very very hard to read. Anyway thats a nice little fact for you all.
Canada Dark
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 589

Dark is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Dark's Favorites
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 3:57 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

cherubian wrote:
Religion is a very difficult topic in my opinion. First of all, religions are about many and power. there almost every monotheistic religion is the same. If you go to the vatican, and see the cathedrals, churches, paintings on the wall, the amount of gold used to decorate and stuff, u should wonder what that has to do with Jesus.

Good point... for instance (im not aure) Wasnt the holy grail actually made out of wood, instead of gold silver and shit?

If christiany did at one point have a good meaning, its been lost since jesus got screwed.
UK Waffen
Captain
Captain

aw

Waffen is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View Waffen's Favorites
Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 6:52 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Mr. Green

Right on Dark! That's sums up Christianity I think.

Going back to the Crusades though, my brother just downloaded some History thing about them and in the 1st Crusade an Army of Christians attacked a town in Turkey, slaughtered everyone, roasted the children of this town. They didn't realised that this town was a christian town and not muslim!

How fucking silly is that?
Germany Dami
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 87

Dami is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Dami's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 10:39 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Christianity - always good for a laugh Mr. Green (well, I wouldn't have laughed if I were a citizen of that town)
This is Schäuble. Copy Schäuble into your signature to help him on his way to Überwachungsstaat.
UK Waffen
Captain
Captain

aw

Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:20 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy LOL

You gotta at least acknowledge that Christianity is probably the silliest and funniest religion to date (IMO). I cant think of another religion that is so consistantly fucking stupid over the course of history, can you?

It just goes to show that people with religious power were (and still are) very dangerous and seemingly above normal rules and law. Shit! They even made the laws back then and that is scarier than a nuclear war!
Canada Dark
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Dark is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Dark's Favorites
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:44 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Not really i think a nuclear war would pretty much fuck us all up alot more then a religeon. Neutral
USA Death_Medic RIP (subscribed member)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

Member#: 1099

Death_Medic is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Death_Medic's Favorites
PostPosted: Sun Nov 26, 2006 9:54 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

No the idiots that go door to door annoy me i'm at home leave me the fuck alone....I would love to go to theeir house and try to convert them to metal heads at 2 in the morning...they always come at like 8 am on saturdays thoes fuckers!!!!
Commodore

Member#: 87

Dami is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Dami's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:19 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Death_Medic wrote:
No the idiots that go door to door annoy me i'm at home leave me the fuck alone....I would love to go to theeir house and try to convert them to metal heads at 2 in the morning...they always come at like 8 am on saturdays thoes fuckers!!!!

Saturday sensation.

They haven't been at our door for several years now. I think I'm getting lonely Wink. Maybe it's because I'm one of the town satanists *lol*.
This is Schäuble. Copy Schäuble into your signature to help him on his way to Überwachungsstaat.
UK Waffen
Captain
Captain

aw

Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 3:10 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark, I was exaggerating dude!

I feel sorry for those fuckwitts that either get forced or want to go door to door trying to afflict other people with their views. What a bunch of fuckin sad bastards. Surely, they know no one gives a fuck. Why haven't they got anything better to do?

I just shut the door as soon as they start talking.
USA Death_Medic RIP (subscribed member)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

Member#: 1099

Death_Medic is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Death_Medic's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:16 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Lets all start going door to door and try converting ppl over to metal. Well start off by saying when they open their door "Were here to make you metal, we will make everything metal...blacker then the blackest black times infinity" Thanks Nathan we can use your line to convert ppl. Then play Kill Maim Burn By Debauchery. That ought to convert some ppl. -cool-
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 2:32 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

You fucking ppl worry to much.
UK Waffen
Captain
Captain

aw

Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Nov 27, 2006 5:44 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Dosen't that shit happen all the time in Chicago Death_Medic?
diginferno
Rear Admiral (Ambassador)
Rear Admiral (Ambassador)

Member#: 1771

diginferno is offline View user's profile Send private message View diginferno's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 8:17 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe, here's a nice article about how people suffer more than necessary because of the influence of the church upon things: http://www.wired.com/news/columns/0,72367-0.html

To me, religion is simply obsolete and that's final.

.:: ::.
Romania Razyutis
Captain
Captain

Member#: 1588

Razyutis is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Razyutis's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 9:22 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

great job digi OK!
Using the church's own logic you have to conclude that people are being
kept alive "unnaturally" by technology because it denies them the right
to a "natural" death. In some way, using artificial means to prevent
a death would itself seem to violate church doctrine, wouldn't it?

what have you learnd ?
that christian are stupid and evil
and that someone should go to undercunt house and kick his ass and his stupid family LOL Evil or Very Mad

My Pet, The Demonic Squirrel, He Likes Metal
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Death.FM Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: