Death.FM
RIP
Subscribe to become a RIP member of Death.FM!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The RIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give RIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Follow Us

Search

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Death.FM Store

:: Death.FM Store ::

Is Christianity the new Nazism????
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic 
Canada Dark
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 589

Dark is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Dark's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:26 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I for one would like to be completly remodeld into a cyborg so i can live for ever. Implants and shit with wires... would be sick as hell. With a hidden flame thrower... FUCK YEAH OK!
UK Waffen
Captain
Captain

aw

Member#: 2503

Waffen is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View Waffen's Favorites
Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 3:10 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL - hidden flame thrower......now you're talking Dark.

Peace
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

Member#: 1099

Death_Medic is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Death_Medic's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:22 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

....So I'm thinking of getting robot legs....It's a risky procediure but its well worth it.

If you don't get this you have to see "Grandmas Boy" its a great movie.
Captain

aw

Waffen is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View Waffen's Favorites
Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2007 3:10 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

They might come in handy if your wife is driving DM.....LMFAO

Peace
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 2916

zarqun is offline View user's profile Send private message zarqun's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:15 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

religions.... sigh
I'm baptised, and I will probably also marry (for catholicism).
the reason I would marry in a church is not because of that one big ******* that's supposed to be up there in heaven, but because I could say in front of my family and my friends: That's the women I love Snicker

besides of that: religion is the biggest deception/deceit (don't know which one is correct, maybe both?) in history, even the nature based religions.
the biggest difference between nature based religions and more recent (like Christianity, Judaism, Islam (the most well-known) and also a lot of eastern religions like Hinduism, Budism, Confucianism,...)
is that nature based religions are a deception cause of a lack of knowledge (e.g. lightning was uncomprehensible for them, so the let their fantasy work and described it to a mythical creature, ghost, forefather,...)
more recent religions are mostly based on a deception set up on purpose (after a while, not immediatly: most of the time their founders had very good intentions)

I saw (I guess it was Dark) that someone stated: "how many wars aren't started already cause of religion"
99% Snicker : almost any war had religion as one of his supports, doesn't matter if it is a modern war or one in the Classic Age.
e.g.: the German troops in WWII had "Gott mit uns" on their belt...
or more recent: just listen to most of the speeches of MISS bush "God Bless Us"

I don't believe in any devine creature. I'd rather believe some kind of extraterrestial species caused life on this planet, or a meteorite. (but most probably it's just the chemical cocktail in the primal seas in combination with extreme conditions).
I do believe in myself and in science, guess that makes me Illuminati in a certain way OK!

at last, one good point about religions: they try to support their followers. they try to give them moral/ethical knowledge (but that is something every normal human being should automatically get...)

if you have read this, I admire your persistence Grin
sry for the long monologue Cool Depressed
UK Waffen
Captain
Captain

aw

Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 8:14 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting,

but im not convinced that religions support their followers, in my opinion its more like the followers support the religion, otherwise it wouldn't exsist.

Peace
Captain

Member#: 1588

Razyutis is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Razyutis's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 8:48 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

heres another sick and fun thing, God the Serial Killer :

Who Has Killed More Satan Or God

My Pet, The Demonic Squirrel, He Likes Metal
Venezuela codex-calimero
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 3126

codex-calimero is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website codex-calimero's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 12:10 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

no... any way, is not same
korban_tv
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 3169

korban_tv is offline View user's profile Send private message korban_tv's Favorites are Private
Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2007 9:14 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

im a moslem..

my religion never taught to kill or hurt anyone else.

i think theres no religion taught bad things.

if theres sumone do bad think in the name of religion, he must be had a swallow knoledge about his religion/belief. like terrorism in the name of jihad (thats really suck).

i dont believe in coincidence, i believe that theres sumthing very2 great who rule this entire world (read god). theres any law about pairs, man-woman, rihgt-left, ying-yang, up-down, good-bad, etc.

i believe in karma, who do bad things, will be punish in otherway, in other time.

being religious makes me able to answer something out of mandkind logic.

an i think its weird if you said that religion is bad if you never studied or digging about it before..Smile

i dunno bout christianity much..so i would like to comment bout it..Smile

[peace]

--
korban_tv
Norway tr1sth3t
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 3130

tr1sth3t is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View tr1sth3t's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 7:48 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as God goes, I do not hold belief in God for the same reasons I do not hold belief in Santa Claus. (1) They BOTH live far, far away. (2) Your parents told you about BOTH. (3) If you do what they say, you either get presents or heaven. (4) If you don't do what they say, you either get no presents or hell. (5) They BOTH have never been sensed. (6) They BOTH are non-demonstrable. (7) They BOTH have magical powers. (8) The same faith a child has in Santa Claus is the same faith a person has in God.

All religions work like a product. Let us just say a salesman came to your door and would try to convince you to buy his product: a vacuum cleaner. They would use various methods of selling, such as showing you pictures of how dirty your carpet is deep inside, telling you how fast dirt can accumulate in the house, or telling you how many times you would need to use your normal vacuum cleaner to get rid of dirt. In basic, the salesman works to convince you that you need his product. It first creates a problem (a dirty carpet), and then it gives you the solution (a vacuum cleaner). Such is with religion. Christianity: "You are a sinner and are going to hell (problem), but accept Jesus and get salvation (solution)."
Most will argue, "Then where did we come from?" This argument is flawed right from the beginning. Whereas I must explain the origins of this Universe, the believer is weighed down with the requirement of explaining the origins of a God who is infinitely beyond this Universe. As far as the origins of the Universe, I can explain perfectly fine. Humans evolved from lower life forms through the processes of Evolution and Natural Selection. The origins of the universe are explained through the Big Bang. Where did the matter come from? Matter has always existed, as predicated in the First Law of Thermodynamics: the Conservation of Energy - matter cannot be created or destroyed. In other words, 1 + 1 will never = 4 and 1 + 1 will never = 0. Matter has always existed and always will.
Salvation, in Christianity, is considered to be one of the most important parts of the religion, but how do we attain it? James 2:24 says "You attain salvation through works and faith", but we get a very different story in Ephesians 2:9, "You attain salvation through faith only, so no man can boast." Either God did not have anyone edit his final piece of the Bible or the people who uphold it are fools.

Not the new nazies... to dumb...
Commodore

Member#: 87

Dami is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Dami's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 8:03 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

There a dozens of bible-editions Smile

Good bottom line (I think we have written & discussed enough on this topic).
This is Schäuble. Copy Schäuble into your signature to help him on his way to Überwachungsstaat.
Canada Dark
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 589

Dark is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Dark's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:29 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

dewbie wrote:
As far as God goes, I do not hold belief in God for the same reasons I do not hold belief in Santa Claus. (1) They BOTH live far, far away. (2) Your parents told you about BOTH. (3) If you do what they say, you either get presents or heaven. (4) If you don't do what they say, you either get no presents or hell. (5) They BOTH have never been sensed. (6) They BOTH are non-demonstrable. (7) They BOTH have magical powers. (8) The same faith a child has in Santa Claus is the same faith a person has in God.

All religions work like a product. Let us just say a salesman came to your door and would try to convince you to buy his product: a vacuum cleaner. They would use various methods of selling, such as showing you pictures of how dirty your carpet is deep inside, telling you how fast dirt can accumulate in the house, or telling you how many times you would need to use your normal vacuum cleaner to get rid of dirt. In basic, the salesman works to convince you that you need his product. It first creates a problem (a dirty carpet), and then it gives you the solution (a vacuum cleaner). Such is with religion. Christianity: "You are a sinner and are going to hell (problem), but accept Jesus and get salvation (solution)."
Most will argue, "Then where did we come from?" This argument is flawed right from the beginning. Whereas I must explain the origins of this Universe, the believer is weighed down with the requirement of explaining the origins of a God who is infinitely beyond this Universe. As far as the origins of the Universe, I can explain perfectly fine. Humans evolved from lower life forms through the processes of Evolution and Natural Selection. The origins of the universe are explained through the Big Bang. Where did the matter come from? Matter has always existed, as predicated in the First Law of Thermodynamics: the Conservation of Energy - matter cannot be created or destroyed. In other words, 1 + 1 will never = 4 and 1 + 1 will never = 0. Matter has always existed and always will.
Salvation, in Christianity, is considered to be one of the most important parts of the religion, but how do we attain it? James 2:24 says "You attain salvation through works and faith", but we get a very different story in Ephesians 2:9, "You attain salvation through faith only, so no man can boast." Either God did not have anyone edit his final piece of the Bible or the people who uphold it are fools.

Not the new nazies... to dumb...

The way you weaved the vacuum and religeion exampe was beatiful. Then you go str8 for the scientific laws. Awsome paragraphs, you should write a book. Yes
Norway tr1sth3t
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

tr1sth3t is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View tr1sth3t's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:45 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha. Thanks man.
Captain

aw

Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 4:38 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

This is all very well but did you fuckwitts read the thread title? If you want to piss and moan about it start a thread about why religion sucks. All I did was comment on the similarities between the 3rd Reich slogan and what I saw on the church sign board.

This has got WAY off the point (if there was one)!!??
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 5:30 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

HAHAHA nice waffen.... I do agree with what you are saying... I just threw in my 2 cents for fun :P But I am going to make a thread on this topic...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: