Death.FM
RIP
Subscribe to become a RIP member of Death.FM!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The RIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give RIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Follow Us

Search

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$137.58

6 Donations:
$362.42

StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Death.FM Store

:: Death.FM Store ::

zeitgeist
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic 
Jamaica kanibaal
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 973

kanibaal is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View kanibaal's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 5:34 am   Post subject: zeitgeist Reply with quote

for those who r interested and never seen it
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
Brazil Pesadelo RIP (subscribed member)
Admiral (Administrator)
Admiral (Administrator)

aw

Member#: 3090

Pesadelo is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Pesadelo's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:17 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, Kani, thank you, girl!

I watched Part I, i have to go to office, but i'm eager to watch the whole movie. So, i downloaded it.

It's always good to listen a different "truth". OK!
Germany Blaspheretic
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 3647

Blaspheretic is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Blaspheretic's Favorites
Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 8:41 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Life is a lie and our god is called Mammon, i knew that all the time.
Nice to see more thinking people.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mammon
Jamaica kanibaal
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

kanibaal is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View kanibaal's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 2:00 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

did yah expect somethinelse from me blas? im not always actin stupid lol. and im glad u like it. wait till yah see the rest
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 3792

Soretooth is offline View user's profile Send private message View Soretooth's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 3:07 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

http://myspace.com/zeitgeistsf
Liberia cjjeepercreeper
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 2665

cjjeepercreeper is offline View user's profile Send private message cjjeepercreeper's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2007 4:00 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

http://singinginthereign.blogspot.com/2007/07/zeitgeist-movie-is-christianity.html

I have a tendency to lean towards what is said in the above article.

Rolling Eyes

I believe what I believe, and no guy that suspiciously sounds like Al Gore's cousin is going to sway me in any direction. Do the research yourself, don't let some nut twist things to fit his own agenda, whatever that is.

Memento Mori
Germany Wurst
Captain
Captain

Member#: 1782

Wurst is offline View user's profile Send private message Wurst's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 12:54 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

can you tell me about what the movie (including part 1) is? i'm at work so i can't watch the whole movie haha
Germany Dami
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 87

Dami is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Dami's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:25 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know about that Horus-thingie but christianity took over many "customs" (and related "things") to seize control over people, especially here in europe. Haven't read that book with "zero credibility", but can't something be true even without the so called "academic value" ? Just thinking...
This is Schäuble. Copy Schäuble into your signature to help him on his way to Überwachungsstaat.
Jamaica kanibaal
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:26 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

im sorry dami but no it cant its just a myth and wurst just watch it when ur home ok haha
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 2:39 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

people need somethin to believe in and r scared to be alone. thats prolly why they want to believe theres somethin beautiful that gives them love, protects them, comforts them, forgives them and makes dead not that horrible. in my opinion they are just a bunch of frighten lill fucks who dont wanna see the hard truth. a big escape from reallity. i pefer weed ...
Admiral (Administrator)

aw

Member#: 3090

Pesadelo is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Pesadelo's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:47 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
people need somethin to believe in and r scared to be alone. thats prolly why they want to believe theres somethin beautiful that gives them love, protects them, comforts them, forgives them and makes dead not that horrible

Is the womb missing, kani Grin

The imagination or creativity brings us answers to questions about hidden subjects. On our compulsion for "whys", a lack of knowing about our true origin permits us to creat many characters like Santa Klaus, Easter Bunny, Boogie Man, among others.

Belief itself is not the problem, each one has his/her beliefs. The problem is what is done on it's name, and the tendency for manipulation that high-believers have. I have fear on ppl with strong beliefs.

There is only one miracle, only one reason, only one frame: LIFE. And life is what must be more respected over this piece of rock, and, sadly, is the less one. We are here (on earth) to live, and the better way to do this, is collaborating.

Anything else is bullshit. Kill, hurt, mock, steal, control, are asshole's and coward's attitudes.

I think so and I am an atheist. No transcendental forces needed (even weed, kani Peace).
Jamaica kanibaal
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 7:53 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

great it was a joke pesa further ur right. but the docu isnt only about the religion just watch it guys!!
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 2916

zarqun is offline View user's profile Send private message zarqun's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:56 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

@cjjeepercreeper: the blogger from the site where your link goes to, really really freightens me. It's that kind of extremism (whether it's in politics or religion,...) that fucks up a big part of the world.

he's so stubborn in his beliefs he takes everything the bible says literally. if there's one book on this world full of metaphores then it's definitely the bible...
most religious books just show the peole of the mob how they could live their lifes, they lead the mob through life... the problem is, that most people are too dumb to understand it, they take it literally, serious,... (that also counts for Islam. if you compare the koran with the bible and the talmud, you'll notice there's actually not that much difference between them.)

I could write pages about this kind of stuff, it wakes my interest and my rage Grin

p.s.: I wrote the names of the religious books with small letters on purpose Wink I know they should have a capital letter as their first.
And to be boy eternal.
Canada Dark
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 589

Dark is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Dark's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 10:16 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Im not concerd about the religeion part... Im more over that 90% of the world wars were americas fault, all to gain money for these "bankers" that rule the world. Its seriouly mean if u make the money for a country u own it all... including the president, government and military. But im curuiouse to see what would happen if we all had a one world union. Besides the 50 million or so the governemt threw away for personal gain to have it.
Liberia cjjeepercreeper
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 2665

cjjeepercreeper is offline View user's profile Send private message cjjeepercreeper's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:27 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

zarquin, I know that guy's an extremist, I said I tend toward his view, but in no way hold with it to the letter, not even close. I bothered to watch this thing, downloaded the torrent they have on the page, and you know where I rank this thing, right up there with that stupid 9/11 conspiracy movie those kids did called "Loose Change". In other words, people that put any stock in any of this kind of crap just need to do a little research on their own, not listen to nuts and tin foil hat wearers.

(And yes, there are some things in THIS movie that really do make you think, unlike that whacko idiocy "Loose Change".)

And Dark, I hate to say this, but buddy, you need to remove your tin foil hat RIGHT NOW.

Memento Mori
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Death.FM Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: