Death.FM
RIP
Subscribe to become a RIP member of Death.FM!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The RIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give RIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Follow Us

Search

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$254.46

1 Donations:
$245.54

Death.FM (May-1) SeclusionSolution $245.54

Last Month's Donors
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-24) klingon50 $10.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00

Death.FM Store

:: Death.FM Store ::

Wurst's Brutal News week #43
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic 
Germany Wurst
Captain
Captain

Member#: 1782

Wurst is offline View user's profile Send private message Wurst's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 1:54 am   Post subject: Wurst's Brutal News week #43 Reply with quote

Hello outhere!

I think heres a lack of informations about current news in the metal szene and so i started this little forum news project.

I'll try to post news i found for this week as soon as i can, so you guys stay a little more informed.

You all are called to post news too if you know some for this week, and if they aren't still here. Please add the Source from where you the information have.

Post it like this:

"Date: 01.01.0001"
"Dimmu Borgir cancels new tour to kill their front man and record his die-screams for a new album"
"source: http://www.metal-lies.moc"

Certainly we want to read only true and serious news, so stay tuned or be a webreporter Wink OK!
Germany Wurst
Captain
Captain

Wurst is offline View user's profile Send private message Wurst's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:07 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

[22-10-07]
GORGOROTH splits up, but the tour will be done as planned just with a replacement for the bandmember Infernus.
source: http://www.metal-district.de/news.php?ID=8962

[23-10-07]
NEGURA BUNGET left Code666, signed to Prophecy Productions/Lupus Lounge and will re-release older albums like "From Transilvanian Forests", "Zirnindu-Sa", "Sala Molksa" and "Maiastru Sfetnic".
For the re-recording of "Maiastru Sfetnic", they will be supported by a traditional transilvanian orchestra.
source: http://www.metal-district.de/news.php?ID=8962

[23-10-07]
DERANGED moved the release of their new album release "The Redlight Murder Case" from november 26. to february '08.
source: http://www.metal-district.de/news.php?ID=8967
China cherubian
Captain
Captain

Member#: 1184

cherubian is offline View user's profile Send private message cherubian's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:36 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

There are many new albums out or coming out soon.

Check this out:

The black Dahlia Murder - Nocturnal

A very brutal album with many bm influences

Darkthrone - F.O.A.D.

Dies Ater - Odium´s spring

Endstille - Endstilles Reich

Enthroned - Tetra Karcist
with a new vocalist

Fleshcrawl - Structures of death

Japanische Kampfhörspiele - Rauchen und Yoga

Lay Down Rotten - Reconquering the Pit

Limbonic Art - A legacy of evil

The old dead tree - The water fields

Primordial - to the nameless dead

Sear Bliss - The arcane odyssey

Sodom - The final sign of evil
yaaay

Soilwork - Sworn to a great divide

Vesania - Distractive Killusions

maybe u guys like some of these?

Germany Wurst
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:39 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

where do you got that information from? please don't say EMP Magazine haha but nice work Wink
China cherubian
Captain
Captain

cherubian is offline View user's profile Send private message cherubian's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 3:35 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

From many magazines, like EMP, Metal Hammer and some online zines

what about EMP? lol

Germany Wurst
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:37 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

nothing is with emp, but it mutated to a mainstream slipknot magazine, thats why i stoped reading it very often... but yesterday i've read it again at a friend, and read many of the release you wrote thats why it reminded me ^^...
Germany Dami
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 87

Dami is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Dami's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 8:19 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

More info on the Gorgoroth-thingie:

From a bulletin posted on Myspace (got it from the metal archives):

"I am writing to inform you about the fact that there has been taken a decision to split up the band, Infernus on one side, Gaahl and King on the other. We can not continue working together any longer. What is still not agreed upon is who rightfully get to keep the bands name, as it is both parts will to continue. Since this will be a question of legal affairs, I am afraid this might take time to get sorted out. I am sorry for that.

Infernus, 21.10.2007"
This is Schäuble. Copy Schäuble into your signature to help him on his way to Überwachungsstaat.
Liberia cjjeepercreeper
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 2665

cjjeepercreeper is offline View user's profile Send private message cjjeepercreeper's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:13 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL LOL LOL
Of course Gaahl will keep the name, if he has any opposition he'll just kill Infernus and eat him. Mr. Green

Memento Mori
UK Waffen
Captain
Captain

aw

Member#: 2503

Waffen is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View Waffen's Favorites
Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:28 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

[24-10-2007]

MARDUK - Vocalist killed in accident. Marduk Vocalist Mortuus was found dead at his home in Upssala, Sweden yesterday. Police are treating the death as suspicious as the 28 year old was found with a hosepipe inserted into his mouth and holding a dead, taxidermised badger in his left hand and a toothbrush in his right.

www.marduk.no
Commodore

Dami is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Dami's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 11:02 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Very funny Waffen Cool
This is Schäuble. Copy Schäuble into your signature to help him on his way to Überwachungsstaat.
Germany Wurst
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 1:25 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

[24-10-07]
LEGION OF HATE moved the release of their new album "Unmittigated Evil" to Spring 2008 because of problems during the recording.
source: http://www.metal-district.de/news.php?ID=8971

[24-10-07]
EXCREMENTORY GRINDFUCKERS have been confirmed for Wacken 2008. The current billing is now:

IRON MAIDEN
CHILDREN OF BODOM
AVANTASIA
KREATOR
HATEBREED
AT THE GATES
CARCASS
SONATA ARCTICA
SALTATIO MORTIS
THE BONES
EXCREMENTORY GRINDFUCKERS
source: http://www.metal-district.de/news.php?ID=8974

[24-10-07]
INZEST released new video. Watch it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7d7MbaM0Xqc
Band Homepage:
www.myspace.com/inzest
source: http://www.metal-district.de/news.php?ID=8975
China cherubian
Captain
Captain

MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:02 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

MAIDEEEN at Wacken? Ill be there

Germany Wurst
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:26 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

you see? thats what i started "Wursts Brutal News" for... Wink

News:

[25-10-07]
THE ABSENCE: The drummer left the band, but they'll continue the tour with dying fetus.

source: http://www.metal-district.de/news.php?ID=8979
UK Waffen
Captain
Captain

aw

Member#: 2503

Waffen is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View Waffen's Favorites
Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:17 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

GORGOROTH NEWS! more.........

source: www.gorgoroth.org

25.10.2007 - Hellhammer joins forces with King and Gaahl

Continuing on with the new agenda now forged for Gorgoroth, Gaahl and King have enlisted none other than Hellhammer (Mayhem) to join them on battery beginning in 2008.

Gaahl and King are creating a force which will only contain members of a strong and creative energy in honor of the art that is Gorgoroth and their renewed sense of destruction and war! Hellhammer possesses these ideals and he will add another dimension to this new and different beginning.

Please welcome Hellhammer to the battle!
24.10.2007 - Gaahl's statement translated

Gaahl's statement is now available, as requested, in several other languages:
French - German - Italian - Spanish - Portuguese - Dutch - Romanian -
Hebrew - Afrikaans - Russian - Croatian
24.10.2007 - Statement from Gaahl on European tour and reasons for not continuing to work with Infernus

I have registered some concern from friends and fans about the upcoming European tour in November because of the last day’s happenings. I can guarantee that the tour will go on as scheduled.

Gorgoroth has not split up but continued on in a different form. We will do this tour in honor of our working partners, booking agency, promoters and the audience who already bought tickets to the concerts. The alternative would be cancellation, which under no circumstance would I allow at this point in time.

Originally I had the intension of leaving Infernus with some sort of integrity. The way this case has developed I have no other choice but to reveal some of the reasons why I can no longer work with him.

First and foremost, it’s the disrespect he has shown our working partners; record labels, session-musicians, promoters (by sending unserious demands in raiders etc.) and producers we have worked with over the years which has lead to this decision.

In addition, he has not been a creative force for the last 8 years. He has shown no interest in the art defining Gorgoroth during that same period of time. He has not shown up for rehearsals and has broken agreements on several occasions. This is also an important reason in explaining why he is not part of Gorgoroth at the time being. He has broken the codex of honor and is not living by his own rules, the rules he set for himself and his surroundings on all levels.

I have tried for several years my best to continue in the original form in hopes for a change and I have done so in honor of his previous work in Gorgoroth and the fact that he is the founding member. I`ve hoped that he would become the artist he once was several years ago and I’ve realized that it will never happen. It’s gotten to a point were King and I can’t create a fire as long as someone is there pouring water over it.

I`m not personally involved in the formal part of this, but we have prepared for any given result of this matter. I know our partners have worked on our behalf preparing for what we knew would happen, for example, preparing the legal name copyright and other formal tasks. I’ll let the lawyers on both sides argue as much as they want. What is the truth is the truth --- and whoever claims otherwise is a false prophet and will be treated accordingly.

We have reached the conclusion to continue Gorgoroth as a duo because the alternative would be no Gorgoroth at all at this time. King and I have given Gorgoroth content for the last 8 years and will bring our art with us into the future. We are already on our way to start a new and improved area of our work. You will, in the following weeks, be presented our agenda to continue to spread true Norwegian black metal through recordings and concerts. We will, with or without the name Gorgoroth, raise the flame higher and brighter than ever.

The past defines the future, but sometimes you must leave something behind to be able to grow.

Gaahl

Bergen 23 October 2007
Commodore

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 3:36 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting news... but why Hellhammer ???
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Death.FM Forum Index -> Metal All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: