Death.FM
RIP
Subscribe to become a RIP member of Death.FM!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The RIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give RIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Follow Us

Search

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$137.58

6 Donations:
$362.42

StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Death.FM Store

:: Death.FM Store ::

Burzum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA JERIC RIP (subscribed member)
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)

Member#: 1

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 5:02 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I appreciate everyone's input. Perhaps one day this album will sound good to me. In the mean time, I've got a lot more other albums to add.

Please do not PM me! Use email, feedback or contact us links.
Canada Blut_Und_Krieg
Commander
Commander

Member#: 236

Blut_Und_Krieg is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View Blut_Und_Krieg's Favorites
Skype Name
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:10 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I erased my message from before: A.) Because it no longer needs to be read. And B.) Because I am sorry for my rude behaviour.
I assure you it will not happen again.

And sorry Nevin for the blaring colours. Wink

Last edited by Blut_Und_Krieg on Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
USA JERIC RIP (subscribed member)

Member#: 1

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 9:23 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Innerchaos wrote:
I think I may leave this site aswell.

Bye! Thanks for your civil constructive critisism while you were here. I will miss having such keen insight. Oh, and have fun at another station where the site hasn't been updated in 10 months and the webmaster doesn't give a shit what you have to say in the first place.

By the way, there is no labeling here. I already added one Burzum album you asshole. I happen to not like the rest at this moment (while most people agree) but I am keeping an open mind in the future. Sometimes it takes time to like something. Of course being 9 years old it's hard to understand that.

If you disrespect this site or anyone on it again, you WON'T come back here, I promise you that.

P.S. Typing in bold and blue doesn't make you cool.

Please do not PM me! Use email, feedback or contact us links.
Nevin
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 5

Nevin is offline View user's profile Send private message Nevin's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 10:42 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Sigh, the bigger death.fm gets the more assholes show up inevitably.
But they don't usually write in seizure-inducing colors, god damn O.o I didn't/couldn't even read half of that.

I can't believe how many people bitch about the great content here, why can't they start their own site, or listen to their own CDs? Some things I like aren't included here, and most of it probably shouldn't be. That's life, you can't have it all Rolling Eyes

No offense to those who wanted the CD added whose level of insanity was less than or equal to that of Varg :P
-Arsis-
Cadet 2
Cadet 2

Member#: 1153

-Arsis- is offline View user's profile Send private message -Arsis-'s Favorites are Private
AIM Address MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:35 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I say add it. A musician's feelings shouldn't affect the way you think of his music if he doesn't express those feelings you disagree with in his music.

Burzum is essential Black Metal, and should be added.
Avalanche
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 1400

Avalanche is offline View user's profile Send private message Avalanche's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:59 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never listened to Burzum (yet - I just found samples) How big of a Nazi can this Varg be if www.Amazon.com sells him?

Burzum - Aske @ Amazon - with samples

Burzum - Det Som Engang Var- @ Amazon - with samples

Burzum - Hvis Lyset Tar Oss- @ Amazon - no samples
Nevin
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Nevin is offline View user's profile Send private message Nevin's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:59 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, he's a prominent neo-nazi who murders bandmates and burns down churches (read a bio) Smile but I have no problem with it being added as long as it's not the crappy stuff that sounds like 20 minutes of synth with Varg moaning
Avalanche
Ensign
Ensign

Avalanche is offline View user's profile Send private message Avalanche's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:51 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I know he is weird and a murder - I still have'nt listened to thoes samples -but I don't care to hear any of that synth with moaning you speek of. Synth is ok when it's embedded with guitar, bass, drums.
Mordbrann
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 532

Mordbrann is offline View user's profile Send private message Mordbrann's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:53 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't think lo-fi would matter so much when the audio is compressed anyway. Even 128 gives lower than a CD... it's not that much of a stretch to my failing ears.
Nevin
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:30 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Avalanche wrote:
Yeah I know he is weird and a murder - I still have'nt listened to thoes samples -but I don't care to hear any of that synth with moaning you speek of. Synth is ok when it's embedded with guitar, bass, drums.

I'm hoping that some of the albums aren't like that. I know the one we have or had on death.fm was often like that.. Perhaps aske is not, I've heard war before and a couple other tracks and there wasn't any of that garbage.

Oh, and if I remember correctly, about 40 seconds into War he clearly coughs into the microphone Very Happy
Avalanche
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 11:57 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I keep forgeting to check out them samples at amazon - I guess the synth stuff is what he makes from prison maybe? BTW cool avi Slayer rocks.
Germany Dami
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 87

Dami is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Dami's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 2:40 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

His last two albums "Hlidskjalv" and "Daudi Baldrs" were made in prison. He think he didn't have more than a keyboard or sort of. The first albums also had some "synthie stuff". I think the song Tomhet is a real classiv. Also "Det Som Engang Var" begins with and has partly some "electronical influences".
This is Schäuble. Copy Schäuble into your signature to help him on his way to Überwachungsstaat.
Avalanche
Ensign
Ensign

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 9:08 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't he keep escaping from prison? One of these days I'm going to listen to some samples to see what all the hubbub is about.
Canada Blut_Und_Krieg
Commander
Commander

Member#: 236

Blut_Und_Krieg is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View Blut_Und_Krieg's Favorites
Skype Name
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:08 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Avalanche wrote:
Don't he keep escaping from prison? One of these days I'm going to listen to some samples to see what all the hubbub is about.

He's getting released soon, it would be rather stupid of him to attempt to escape again.
Commodore

Member#: 87

Dami is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Dami's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 7:09 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Innerchaos wrote:
Avalanche wrote:

He's getting released soon, it would be rather stupid of him to attempt to escape again.

Maybe he wants to be in prison to avoid getting slaughtered by the old Pro-Euronymous fans...
This is Schäuble. Copy Schäuble into your signature to help him on his way to Überwachungsstaat.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Death.FM Forum Index -> Added All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: