Death.FM
RIP
Subscribe to become a RIP member of Death.FM!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The RIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give RIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Follow Us

Search

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Death.FM Store

:: Death.FM Store ::

Uhhh google ads...?!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA Death_Medic RIP (subscribed member)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

Member#: 1099

Death_Medic is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Death_Medic's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:15 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark wrote:
Ummm i like google... and i compulsivly click on tha adds. Youll never know what u find. Like puke sex for instance... bet u didnt know that existen lilhorn. Why is youre name lilhorn? Are you chinese? Do you have an undersized penis? Since you probably do and like gettin touched by older men as a fantasy to help with the pain of having an undersized penis (clit in some of youre cases)... You should use the google adds... like Enzyte, Extenze or even penis pumps. Or BQ can just ban you for being a fucking moron, insulting Jeric cuz he takes his time and his fucking money so fucking ungreatful shitballs like you can enjoy. 300 million fucking sperm and we get you on this website, how fucking useless can nature be. You should be on youre knees sucking Jerics dick and swallow. Or possibly turn youre head sideways... probably looks like a snatch.

100% behind you on this Dark Smile
@CJ- I agree with what you said I wanted to do it as well but I thought how that would look if a Mod jumped on him like that as well. Well I guess my intuition was right just leave it and the members will deal with it Very Happy
Commodore

aw

Member#: 589

Dark is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Dark's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:43 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Come here littlehorn... come into my closet, I have candy. Ill show you bighorn. Very Happy
China cherubian
Captain
Captain

Member#: 1184

cherubian is offline View user's profile Send private message cherubian's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:07 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

lmao....adblock plus is the best

letlev
Cadet 1
Cadet 1

Member#: 4814

letlev is offline View user's profile Send private message View letlev's Favorites
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 8:39 pm   Post subject: Re: Uhhh google ads...?!! Reply with quote

littlehorn wrote:
Okay. I know I don't post at all, here. But I need to, now. Did someone just add google ads to this website ? This sucks ASS. It used to be pretty cool for a website, and now the whole theme is completely ruined by commercial ads bullshit. I know this is not my website, and it's not my decision to make. That's still how I feel about this.

This is a free service you have no right to expect anything and you have no place to say how it will be run or what content is displayed

And any motherfucker who starts telling me that Jeric does so much for us, and that I should shut up,

is just a plain slave asshole, a pussy who needs to grow up and be fucking free and independant DAMMIT. JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE BRAINWASHED INTO SUBMISSION DOESN'T MEAN THAT OTHERS WILL FOLLOW YOUR FUCKING SHIT. Is this a place where we got enough balls to tell the webmaster to go to hell, or not ?! I HOPE IT IS.

Nobody is being brainwashed into submission I honestly don't know who Jeric is but I can tell already you're an asshole that has a sense of self entitlement and thinks his/her opinion is worth more than it really is.

GO TO HELL JERIC. I HATE THIS AD SHIT.
Jeric is not forcing you to be here and he isn't making you read the ads either, the owner of the site has a RIGHT to do whatever he wants with it, hell he could even IP ban you if he wanted, but instead he is providing you with music free of charge and me I am personally grateful that there are people who still do things like that. You don't like the ads then go make your own fucking site, pay for the hosting,bandwidth, etc and run it how you want. Not everyone has a disposable income and can afford to do everything completely for free.

Fucking ungrateful shits... Mad

Oh and hi everyone! Grin[/i]
Afghanistan DOSphantom
Commander
Commander

Member#: 3904

DOSphantom is offline View user's profile Send private message View DOSphantom's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:02 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Evening, sir.
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)

Member#: 1

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 1:17 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello letlev.

Please do not PM me! Use email, feedback or contact us links.
Zambia Metalheadbrewer
Commander
Commander

aw

Member#: 6546

Metalheadbrewer is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Metalheadbrewer's Favorites
MSN Messenger Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2009 1:04 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Lilhorn stop your bitching, I agree with Seclu the ads are funny as hell on this station.
USA VileVince
Commander
Commander

Member#: 213

VileVince is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail VileVince's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:52 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Maxthon has a built-in ad blocker, pretty cool.
USA JERIC RIP (subscribed member)

Member#: 1

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:31 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Not cool for sites trying to survive off this type of ad revenue.

Please do not PM me! Use email, feedback or contact us links.
Germany der_wichtig
Captain
Captain

Member#: 2725

der_wichtig is offline View user's profile Send private message View der_wichtig's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:58 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Wurst wrote:
AdBlock Plus? Very Happy

Yes Yes Yes

Join the WCG here: Join WCG

Norway tr1sth3t
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 3130

tr1sth3t is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View tr1sth3t's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:35 pm   Post subject: Re: Uhhh google ads...?!! Reply with quote

littlehorn wrote:
Okay. I know I don't post at all, here. But I need to, now. Did someone just add google ads to this website ? This sucks ASS. It used to be pretty cool for a website, and now the whole theme is completely ruined by commercial ads bullshit. I know this is not my website, and it's not my decision to make. That's still how I feel about this.

And any motherfucker who starts telling me that Jeric does so much for us, and that I should shut up,

is just a plain slave asshole, a pussy who needs to grow up and be fucking free and independant DAMMIT. JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE BRAINWASHED INTO SUBMISSION DOESN'T MEAN THAT OTHERS WILL FOLLOW YOUR FUCKING SHIT. Is this a place where we got enough balls to tell the webmaster to go to hell, or not ?! I HOPE IT IS.

GO TO HELL JERIC. I HATE THIS AD SHIT.

USE http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/firefox.html
WITH http://adblockplus.org/

and don't be a statistic http://www.mrl.nyu.edu/~dhowe/trackmenot/
Commander

Member#: 213

VileVince is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail VileVince's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:34 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

JERIC wrote:
Not cool for sites trying to survive off this type of ad revenue.

touche Wink
USA Emocracy
Cadet 2
Cadet 2

Member#: 8289

Emocracy is offline View user's profile Send private message Emocracy's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:55 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I FUCKING HATE IT THAT EVERY FUCKING WEBSITE HAS GOOGLE ADS WHERE DOES GOOGLE EVEN GET THE FUCKING MONEY TO ADVERTISE!!!

Member#: 8289

Emocracy is offline View user's profile Send private message Emocracy's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:14 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks dewbie you ad block really works and i can add more filters!

Member#: 3130

tr1sth3t is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View tr1sth3t's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 2:41 am   Post subject: Check out Firefox 3.5! Reply with quote

Emocracy wrote:
thanks dewbie you ad block really works and i can add more filters!

no problem. don't forget to check out firefox 3.5

Look through these as well

OK!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: