Death.FM
RIP
Subscribe to become a RIP member of Death.FM!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The RIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give RIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Follow Us

Search

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$254.46

1 Donations:
$245.54

Death.FM (May-1) SeclusionSolution $245.54

Last Month's Donors
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-24) klingon50 $10.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00

Death.FM Store

:: Death.FM Store ::

Junk food
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic 

You eat?
Y
75%
 75%  [ 22 ]
N
24%
 24%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 29

South Korea misanthrone
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 1992

misanthrone is offline View user's profile Send private message View misanthrone's Favorites
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:39 pm   Post subject: Junk food Reply with quote

a short visit to US made me write this.. I was appalled by how many obese fuckers I've seen.. and about the fact that all we could eat was fuckin' junk food.. saw a huge mcdonalds all full, basically junk food everywhere.. I for one, cannot stand not even the smell of it, let alone the taste.. it makes me wanna puke instantly.. how in the hell everybody seems to eat this crap is beyond my understanding.. but , considering the awful taste of food in north-america it's not such a big surprise maybe..
there is one good thing about this though: obese fucks have good chances to die faster than the rest, so more air available to breathe! Grin
so, you like this food or not?
Rear Admiral (Ambassador)

Member#: 1771

diginferno is offline View user's profile Send private message View diginferno's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:09 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I seldom eat at McDonald's, but there are a lot of other sources of junk food around. Shawarma, for example. From Mac, I avoid hamburgers and cheeseburgers because I don't like beef, but when I go there I go specifically for McChicken, Fish Mac, the fries and the salads. And not because I don't have other options, but because I like them.

.:: ::.
Liberia cjjeepercreeper
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 2665

cjjeepercreeper is offline View user's profile Send private message cjjeepercreeper's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:35 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Misan, you are confusing junk food with fast food. McD is fast food, a Twinkie is junk food. Wink

Memento Mori
diginferno

Member#: 1771

diginferno is offline View user's profile Send private message View diginferno's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:07 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Fast food:

.:: ::.
South Korea misanthrone
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 1992

misanthrone is offline View user's profile Send private message View misanthrone's Favorites
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:36 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

cjjeepercreeper wrote:
Misan, you are confusing junk food with fast food. McD is fast food, a Twinkie is junk food. Wink

c'mon man, you gotta be kidding me.. all burgers, fries, pizza and the likes are junk food.. Smile
Commander

Member#: 5304

kratos is offline View user's profile Send private message kratos's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:24 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

junk food?? LOL hell yes..XXXXXLL upsize for lunch and dinner.
Commander

Member#: 3904

DOSphantom is offline View user's profile Send private message View DOSphantom's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Aug 21, 2009 3:34 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

We the people are fattening up for the inevitable ice age some guy on some radio show says is coming soon. If we don't blubber up we'll instantly freeze.
But perhaps that someone may not have been a scientific genius, and that all the fat may not have been the brightest ideal either...

LOL
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 973

kanibaal is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View kanibaal's Favorites
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 4:28 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

i eat some junk food but cant eat @ mac or burgerking nor that chicken thing cuz im a veggie hihi. but i do eat pizza, falafel and french fries, chips..... and yes u can see that a lill now hahaha
Captain

Member#: 2725

der_wichtig is offline View user's profile Send private message View der_wichtig's Favorites
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:54 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

diginferno wrote:
Fast food:

LOL LOL LOL Peace

Join the WCG here: Join WCG

UK Waffen
Captain
Captain

aw

Member#: 2503

Waffen is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View Waffen's Favorites
Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 4:19 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

plenty of fat kvnts in England too, too many pricks just eating chips and then binge drinking all weekend and having pizza or chineese take away.

I stay away from it although my family like KFC from time to time but I'd rather have some sticky rice and hommade brutally spicy chilli sauce and ride the fire!
Commander

Member#: 5612

Bad_Taste is offline View user's profile Send private message View Bad_Taste's Favorites
Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 12:57 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

kanibaal wrote:
i eat some junk food but cant eat @ mac or burgerking nor that chicken thing cuz im a veggie hihi. but i do eat pizza, falafel and french fries, chips..... and yes u can see that a lill now hahaha

Kani, after I saw that you have a Zoo into your home and how you care the baby chickens, I bet a million of dollars that you are a veggie one and you want to be a PETA's member, don't you? I hope you are not falling in love with Ingrid Newkirk

Shocked
Afghanistan DOSphantom
Commander
Commander

Member#: 3904

DOSphantom is offline View user's profile Send private message View DOSphantom's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 2:47 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Bad_Taste wrote:
Kani, after I saw that you have a Zoo into your home and how you care the baby chickens, I bet a million of dollars that you are a veggie one and you want to be a PETA's member, don't you? I hope you are not falling in love with Ingrid Newkirk

Shocked

What if Kani is in some domestic terrorist animal right group and goes around spray painting red A's on car windows, kicks over mail boxes, hunts down the local butchers and beats them senseless at their homes, then firebombs random courthouses(supposedly in the name of animals)?
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

Member#: 1099

Death_Medic is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Death_Medic's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Aug 28, 2009 4:37 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

HELL YES!!! If my window on my car broke I would starve to death Smile
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 973

kanibaal is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View kanibaal's Favorites
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:55 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

bt dont worry sprayin paint on cars and stuff is just like spillin beer... and i dont do that ; ) btw who is that chick? is she hot?
Admiral (Administrator)

aw

Member#: 3090

Pesadelo is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Pesadelo's Favorites
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:16 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO @ digi's fast food!

Around middle of 2007 I decided to stop to eat any sort of junk food (fast or not) on regular basis. At that time I was weighting 82Kg, what is not good for a 1.74m man.

In half month I was waighting 76Kg and this has been my weight since then.

One time or other we ask pizza here at home, but it is not very often. Mac, King or similar never more.

Btw, Kani, I love a big and bleed steak and this will never be cut from my menu. As Const plays, "Nobody Likes Vegetarians" Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Death.FM Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: