Death.FM
RIP
Subscribe to become a RIP member of Death.FM!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The RIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give RIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Follow Us

Search

 

Donation Meter


Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$305.00

13 Donations:
$195.00

Death.FM (Oct-21) pesadelo $50.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Oct-19) traveller_agr $20.00
Death.FM (Oct-19) postmasterdclxvi $5.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Oct-16) martino $13.98
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Oct-14) Cindylover1969 $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Oct-13) Ankh $15.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Oct-12) Anonymous $10.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Oct-8) Anonymous $0.04
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Oct-7) Anonymous $0.98
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Oct-7) molossus $17.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Oct-6) Caliburn $15.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Oct-4) klingon50 $10.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Oct-2) ZeframCochrane $18.00

 


Last Month's Donors
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Sep-30) Cindylover1969 $10.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Sep-29) Anonymous $0.81
Death.FM (Sep-29) pesadelo $50.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Sep-28) epsi42 $15.00
Death.FM (Sep-27) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Sep-25) arucanAI $1.00




Death.FM Store



:: Death.FM Store ::



Kittie - Alternative metal @ DFM
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Death.FM Forum Index -> Miscellaneous
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Author Message
Canada DarthyPoo
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Joined: Jul 25, 2005
Member#: 589
Posts: 3246
Location: Ottawa, Ontario

DarthyPoo is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View DarthyPoo's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:33 am   Post subject: Reply with quote


Azazel_666_ wrote:
hey Dark

because if you're very curious to hear this kind of groups, listen to alone in your room, do not pollute the underground of the faithful listeners of the station.


Listen you fucking dumb stupid jew kike slap nut. I dont make a job of listening to it. Im not poluting the station from it. The owner jeric added it... so bitch at him for putting it on.

Ur not a faithfull underground listener... im sure ur just another one of the many fucking posers on this station. At least i admit i listen to other non metal music and im sure you do to. So stop talking about shit like this and take ur punk ass back to 8 mile.
Canada DarthyPoo
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Joined: Jul 25, 2005
Member#: 589
Posts: 3246
Location: Ottawa, Ontario

DarthyPoo is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View DarthyPoo's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:35 am   Post subject: Reply with quote


cjjeepercreeper wrote:
Dark wrote:
Hey here is an idea to you all. Instead of giving "logical" reason like jeric asked about removing it... how about you just not request it? Problem solved.

Who gives a fuck if its on the station... the only one that has requested thus far was me and i was just curious to see what they sounded like on their 09 album.

If you dont like it, dont request it. GOD YOU FUCKING PPL ARE DUMB.

JERIC DONT LISTEN TO THESE PPL. THEY ARE BAD.


You don't get it. If it is here some dumbass is going to request it no matter what. And then more crap like this gets added and more gets requested and pretty soon its gaymetal 24/7.


I do and it simple. Its hardly requested as it is. If they request it... gues what you get to bitch at them forit. Im sure the ppl that do request it are gonna be the noobs. So cuz them out and make them fell like shit and they wont do it anymore. Its what i do.
USA JERIC RIP (subscribed member)
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)



Joined: Oct 04, 2004
Member#: 1
Posts: 1518
Location: Richmond, VA

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:21 am   Post subject: Reply with quote


I appreciate the enthusiasm but please try to be more elegant in making your point. Calling names just discredits your opinion.
_________________
"It's all Venger's fault! We oughtta do something about that guy. " -Eric

Please do not PM me! Use email, feedback or contact us links.
Liberia cjjeepercreeper
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Joined: Nov 27, 2006
Member#: 2665
Posts: 6145
Location: At the Mountains of Madness

cjjeepercreeper is offline View user's profile Send private message cjjeepercreeper's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:29 am   Post subject: Reply with quote


JERIC wrote:
Calling names just discredits your opinion.


But that's what Dark does best. It is him at his most warm and cuddly best LOL
_________________
Not dead, just sleeping.

Memento Mori
Canada DarthyPoo
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Joined: Jul 25, 2005
Member#: 589
Posts: 3246
Location: Ottawa, Ontario

DarthyPoo is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View DarthyPoo's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:13 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote


JERIC wrote:
I appreciate the enthusiasm but please try to be more elegant in making your point. Calling names just discredits your opinion.


Ok ill do that. With no profanity or insults to anyone.

Jeric the people that complain in this thread about how bad the band is could use that much more effort to just not request it. Kittie is not going to discredit this station, its not going to pull emos here.

Its your choice to keep them here or not thats cool. If they do get requested then all they have to do a silence their radio untill the next song. There is other songs on here probably just as bad as Kittie based on complaints.

Kittie is just a lighter brand of metal that doesnt belong here.
Zambia Metalheadbrewer
Commander
Commander

aw

Joined: Dec 10, 2008
Member#: 6546
Posts: 729
Location: Santa Rosa, CA.

Metalheadbrewer is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Metalheadbrewer's Favorites
MSN Messenger Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:47 am   Post subject: Reply with quote


Meh
_________________
Religion is true for the common man.
Religion is false for the wise man.
Religion is power for the rulers.
Germany Stuka_Kommandant
Commodore
Commodore



Joined: Jan 01, 2007
Member#: 2872
Posts: 7290
Location: St. ARDBEG, D.C. double-central Whiskyonsin

Stuka_Kommandant is offline View user's profile Send private message View Stuka_Kommandant's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:29 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote


Metalheadbrewer wrote:
Meh


Meh too Wink Cool
Liberia cjjeepercreeper
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Joined: Nov 27, 2006
Member#: 2665
Posts: 6145
Location: At the Mountains of Madness

cjjeepercreeper is offline View user's profile Send private message cjjeepercreeper's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:33 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote


OK, I believe we are done. I have just appointed myself The Superior Authority On All Things Extreme Metal, and I say this is crap and it does not belong here. No logic or any other argument is now necessary.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
_________________
Not dead, just sleeping.

Memento Mori
diginferno
Rear Admiral (Ambassador)
Rear Admiral (Ambassador)



Joined: Apr 11, 2006
Member#: 1771
Posts: 3182


diginferno is offline View user's profile Send private message View diginferno's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:01 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote


cjjeepercreeper wrote:
OK, I believe we are done. I have just appointed myself The Superior Authority On All Things Extreme Metal, and I say this is crap and it does not belong here. No logic or any other argument is now necessary.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin


*kneels in front of Da Masta* LOL

Spoiler:
That means I agree.

_________________
diginferno

.:: ::.
Germany Stuka_Kommandant
Commodore
Commodore



Joined: Jan 01, 2007
Member#: 2872
Posts: 7290
Location: St. ARDBEG, D.C. double-central Whiskyonsin

Stuka_Kommandant is offline View user's profile Send private message View Stuka_Kommandant's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:14 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote


diginferno wrote:
cjjeepercreeper wrote:
OK, I believe we are done. I have just appointed myself The Superior Authority On All Things Extreme Metal, and I say this is crap and it does not belong here. No logic or any other argument is now necessary.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin


*kneels in front of Da Masta* LOL

Spoiler:
That means I agree.


Spoiler:
me too... Cool Wink Peace
USA aiolyfe RIP (subscribed member)
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander



Joined: Jan 04, 2008
Member#: 4447
Posts: 438
Location: Colorado

aiolyfe is offline View user's profile Send private message View aiolyfe's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:43 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote


cjjeepercreeper wrote:
OK, I believe we are done. I have just appointed myself The Superior Authority On All Things Extreme Metal, and I say this is crap and it does not belong here. No logic or any other argument is now necessary.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

OK!
South Korea misanthrone
Commodore
Commodore



Joined: Jun 09, 2006
Member#: 1992
Posts: 4046
Location: BC, Canada

misanthrone is offline View user's profile Send private message View misanthrone's Favorites
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:29 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote


cjjeepercreeper wrote:
OK, I believe we are done. I have just appointed myself The Superior Authority On All Things Extreme Metal, and I say this is crap and it does not belong here. No logic or any other argument is now necessary.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin


lock it and let's get it done with it.. we all said it's crap, Jeric had no convincing argument that this belongs here, no more comments needed
_________________
None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free - Goethe
USA Death_Medic RIP (subscribed member)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)



Joined: Nov 23, 2005
Member#: 1099
Posts: 2025
Location: Chicago

Death_Medic is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Death_Medic's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 9:17 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote


Here is a good fact and why they should be gone- The alternative radio station out here plays them. I have never heard any of the other bands here on the air radio.
Also check out this article http://books.google.com/books?id=sg4EAAAAMBAJ&pg=PA13&lpg=PA13&dq=kittie+air+play&source=bl&ots=7MXjiDwV-0&sig=Fk8IFal1vKoiN8qm0grHpAh1Guk&hl=en&ei=zNyFS6DUOorKM8DXhekM&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CA0Q6AEwAg#v=onepage&q=&f=false
_________________
- Does this hurt ? -
Brazil Daniem
Commander
Commander



Joined: Jan 24, 2007
Member#: 2982
Posts: 546
Location: Curitiba, Brasil

Daniem is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View Daniem's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:52 am   Post subject: Reply with quote


Interesting article Medic, proving that this is another fabricated band. And classified as "the band that filled a void in hard rock"... nothing further.
Canada DarthyPoo
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Joined: Jul 25, 2005
Member#: 589
Posts: 3246
Location: Ottawa, Ontario

DarthyPoo is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View DarthyPoo's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:24 am   Post subject: Reply with quote


I am hijacking this thread. It is now about Waffles.

Waffles > Pancakes

Discuss.
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Death.FM Forum Index -> Miscellaneous All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



Forums ©


Copyright © 2001-2019 24seven.FM, LLC All rights reserved.
Comments, images, and trademarks are property of their respective owners.
You can syndicate our news using the file backend.php or ultramode.txt. Robots may follow the Sitemap.