Death.FM
RIP
Subscribe to become a RIP member of Death.FM!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The RIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give RIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Follow Us

Search

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$154.46

3 Donations:
$345.54

StreamingSoundtracks.com (May-5) Shru $50.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (May-3) Anonymous $50.00
Death.FM (May-1) SeclusionSolution $245.54

Last Month's Donors
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-24) klingon50 $10.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00

Death.FM Store

:: Death.FM Store ::

Israel
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Death.FM Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 

Are the Israelis within their rights in seeking what is rightfully theirs?
Hell yes
31%
 31%  [ 6 ]
No
52%
 52%  [ 10 ]
Idk, I don't keep up with this stuff
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Idk, I'm on the fence on this one
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Where is Israel?
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 19

Liberia cjjeepercreeper
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 2665

cjjeepercreeper is offline View user's profile Send private message cjjeepercreeper's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 1:36 pm   Post subject: Israel Reply with quote

It makes me sick that we have an anti-Semite wannabe dictator temporarily occupying our White House. His treatment of Israel and Bebe is beyond the pale. We have a Muslim extremist as our President, and he is determined to see the elimination of Israel and the Jewish people in general. This latest incident is so obviously a setup by the Muslim extremists, you have to be an idiot to not see through it.

I'm curious, how many here support the Israelis in their quest for what is rightfully theirs?

Memento Mori
Papua Newguinea SeclusionSolution RIP (subscribed member)
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 2031

SeclusionSolution is offline View user's profile Send private message View SeclusionSolution's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 3:12 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

if you declare rightfully within the terms of history it means conquered land by settlement or weaponry and therefor i think israel wouldn´t exist anymore today cause too small population. The state as we know it today is an installment from old occupations. The muslims would have already run over it if it wasn´t protected.

I hope you don´t plan an attack on pakistan cause that would prove your muslim theory wrong Shucks .

Germany Dami
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 87

Dami is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Dami's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 4:27 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Am I excluded of this poll because your question also includes american politics? Just asking.

Edit:
No, just forget about it. Lock this thread immediately, it is absolutely exceeding what this station and its forum is about and will only cause unrest.
This is Schäuble. Copy Schäuble into your signature to help him on his way to Überwachungsstaat.
Liberia cjjeepercreeper
Commodore
Commodore

aw

cjjeepercreeper is offline View user's profile Send private message cjjeepercreeper's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 5:20 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Dami wrote:

No, just forget about it. Lock this thread immediately, it is absolutely exceeding what this station and its forum is about and will only cause unrest.

Unrest? Are you tired and can't get to sleep. LOL

Memento Mori
Pakistan lunarstrain88 RIP (subscribed member)
Captain
Captain

Member#: 9680

lunarstrain88 is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View lunarstrain88's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:33 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I support Israel! OK! Anti-Semitism is wrong and Islamic Extremism must be eliminated. This is an important issue, thanks for bringing it up CJ Peace

Last edited by lunarstrain88 on Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
USA spinemaggot
Commander
Commander

Member#: 4007

spinemaggot is offline View user's profile Send private message spinemaggot's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 6:44 pm   Post subject: Re: Israel Reply with quote

cjjeepercreeper wrote:
It makes me sick that we have an anti-Semite wannabe dictator temporarily occupying our White House. His treatment of Israel and Bebe is beyond the pale. We have a Muslim extremist as our President, and he is determined to see the elimination of Israel and the Jewish people in general. This latest incident is so obviously a setup by the Muslim extremists, you have to be an idiot to not see through it.

I'm curious, how many here support the Israelis in their quest for what is rightfully theirs?

You certainly been drinking Kool Aid for a long time now, or is it the doomstalgia? Obama is as pro-Israeli as Bush was or more...amazing how dumbdown the Amerikan populace has become including "old timers" like yourself. Just read my signature...

*Edit By Death_Medic Combined multiple posts.

SeclusionSolution wrote:
if you declare rightfully within the terms of history it means conquered land by settlement or weaponry and therefor i think israel wouldn´t exist anymore today cause too small population. The state as we know it today is an installment from old occupations. The muslims would have already run over it if it wasn´t protected.

I hope you don´t plan an attack on pakistan cause that would prove your muslim theory wrong Shucks .

Your approach is more sensible, Seclu. Thank you.

Dami wrote:
Am I excluded of this poll because your question also includes american politics? Just asking.

Edit:

To a certain extent I agree. Lunare sounds like a CIA Agent Provocateur.
Peace

Now here is my own response. Israel has no right to subdue other people into giving up their possessions just because Amerika and England determined so a few decades ago under the gun from Israeli Bankers who control Europe and America's economies up to this very day. Also, the fiction of a God giving the Palestinian land to the Israelis is ridiculous and laughable. The land belong to whom is occupying it now. The Palestinians are gonna have to flex some muscle when they want their land back; it ain't gonna be handed to them on a silver platter like the UN did to the terrorist Israelis that created the apartheid state of Israel.
Peace
Pakistan lunarstrain88 RIP (subscribed member)
Captain
Captain

Member#: 9680

lunarstrain88 is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View lunarstrain88's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 7:02 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

spinemaggot wrote:
Lunare sounds like a CIA Agent Provocateur.
Peace

LOL This is my personal opinion regardless of who i may sound like Peace

Last edited by lunarstrain88 on Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Finland Basher
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 10128

Basher is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Basher's Favorites
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 1:37 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that the Israel has lost it original cause, and has turned into violence generating state witch lives from the blood of "wrong believers, heretics and infidels", and therefore has fallen to the state of terrorism.

Placing Jews on one nation was on western side of view very good decision to try to give homeland to restless and agonized Jews after holocaust, and the catholic Church oppression.

What once was made to unite humanity and to sanctuary to has once again proven to be discrimination of someone. In my opinion most of the Islamic restlessness is based to this occupation, and ha-mas and other older "holy"-warriors has taken control in weaker Islamic proveces now known as the state of Palestine what in-fact is shrinking still every day like the lake aral.
Germany headdead
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 4289

headdead is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website headdead's Favorites are Private
Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:10 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

SeclusionSolution wrote:

Thank you for a well thought answer to a rather hmm not so clever statement.
And CJ go and get an History-Book, maybe not your old school one, better a more scientifically based one. The world is not just black and white and there are not just two parties fighting. Things are unfortunately not so easy
Finland Basher
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 10128

Basher is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Basher's Favorites
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:56 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

headdead wrote:
SeclusionSolution wrote:

And CJ go and get an History-Book, maybe not your old school one, better a more scientifically based one. The world is not just black and white and there are not just two parties fighting. Things are unfortunately not so easy
thank you headded considering us others as unclever LOL and our statements nonsense... Sad
Lieutenant

Member#: 4289

headdead is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website headdead's Favorites are Private
Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:37 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Basher wrote:
headdead wrote:
SeclusionSolution wrote:

thank you headded considering us others as unclever LOL and our statements nonsense... Sad

I just meant the orignal statement basher, not the rest. I got no problem if anyone is on Israels side, as long as the arguement is substantial and shows some profound historical knowledge. Not this dumb good/evil bullshit. Mad
USA Death_Medic RIP (subscribed member)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

Member#: 1099

Death_Medic is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Death_Medic's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 9:21 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

No that land was stolen from the Palestinians. If the government said tomorrow that we are giving all of the black ppl the state of AZ (or any state I'm using AZ because thats where your from) and everything in it for slavery and you have 1 day to get out I'm pretty sure you (along with the rest of the state) would be ready to go up at arms to defend what is yours.
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:48 pm   Post subject: Re: Israel Reply with quote

spinemaggot wrote:

You certainly been drinking Kool Aid for a long time now, or is it the doomstalgia? Obama is as pro-Israeli as Bush was or more...amazing how dumbdown the Amerikan populace has become including "old timers" like yourself. Just read my signature...

I didn't put this here to argue about it, but I can't pass this one up. Obama, with the exception of Jimmah Carter is one of the most anti-semitic leaders (I use that term loosely) that I have seen in my life, and I have seen over 10 Presidents come and go. Bush was a friend of Israel, Obama despises them. Spine, don't post when you are drunk. Peace

Memento Mori
diginferno
Rear Admiral (Ambassador)
Rear Admiral (Ambassador)

Member#: 1771

diginferno is offline View user's profile Send private message View diginferno's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:05 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not going to say anything, as religious texts are not proof enough for me to any righteousness. I'm just going to invite you to read this article.

.:: ::.
Liberia cjjeepercreeper
Commodore
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:28 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Who is the closest to Israel in their society and related things. One guess, its us, the USA. We are NEXT, provocation (like what just happened to the IDF) and terrorist hits are in our very near future. This is a war for existence, and our idiot child president and his administration just DON"T GET IT! For the first time in my life (not counting the Cuban missile crisis, my parents were scared shitless but I was like 7 years old) I am really and truly SCARED. And there are way too many people (sheeple) with their heads in the sand. People of the free world that do not inhabit the muslim dominated countries better be very aware of what is going on right now. And arm yourselves, its going to get ugly. (No tin foil hat necessary here.) Neutral

And btw, watch these:
http://lucianne.com/article/?pageid=israeli_ship_gives_fair_warning

Memento Mori
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Death.FM Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: