Death.FM
RIP
Subscribe to become a RIP member of Death.FM!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The RIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give RIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Follow Us

Search

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$254.46

1 Donations:
$245.54

Death.FM (May-1) SeclusionSolution $245.54

Last Month's Donors
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-24) klingon50 $10.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00

Death.FM Store

:: Death.FM Store ::

Debauchery Vocalist Sacked From His Job 4 Being In a DM band
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA Death_Medic RIP (subscribed member)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

Member#: 1099

Death_Medic is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Death_Medic's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 6:20 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Dami wrote:
That IS fucked up. But well, that is Germany. Sorry to say that but our Country is going down the dumpster.

Based on this, it sounds like old Adolf is getting back into power
Captain

Member#: 9680

lunarstrain88 is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View lunarstrain88's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 12:14 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

The high school reserves the right to enforce its rules and punish anyone who is acting out of accordance with them. I feel that one should respect the covenants of the institution to which they belong and agree that it may not have been the same case if the vocalist was from a Doom band. Peace

Last edited by lunarstrain88 on Thu May 13, 2010 6:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Papua Newguinea SeclusionSolution RIP (subscribed member)
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 2031

SeclusionSolution is offline View user's profile Send private message View SeclusionSolution's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 3:33 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

That´s right every private business man can fire everyone for not chewing the right bublegum. Just here an example: http://news.softpedia.com/news/Apple-Store-Employees-Fired-over-039-Nothing-039-86483.shtml

And this happening a thousand times more in the free market. People are fired for the wrong face.

So describing it with Adolf etc. is just a lowbudget argument to kill everything off cause WWII hasn´t been brilliant as everyone knows. But that got nothing to do with regulations and rules at all cause without rules and laws there couldn´t be community at all.

Germany Dami
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 87

Dami is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Dami's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:57 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Death_Medic wrote:
Dami wrote:
That IS fucked up. But well, that is Germany. Sorry to say that but our Country is going down the dumpster.

Based on this, it sounds like old Adolf is getting back into power

You may even have a point there Grin . The german politicians always speak out against dictatorships and right-wing ideologies (left-winged ideals are not attacked as much because it seems that isn't trendy enough right now) but we have lots of politicans who work towards enforced conformity and dictatorial censorship. And that pisses me off.

We just tilted their first attempt by averting the "Vorratsdatenspeicherung" (saving of personal information from telephone, internet, mobile phone and more), yet they already work on a new one. And the newest idea I heard about: some content of the internet shall only be available on specific times of the day/night (mostly webpages about (action-)games or with adult-oriented material - which will also include movies, comics and more based on what I know about our "rulers" "oppinions").

Sorry for the "RAGE" but it had to be.

[quote="SeclusionSolution"]That´s right every private business man can fire everyone for not chewing the right bublegum. Just here an example: http://news.softpedia.com/news/Apple-Store-Employees-Fired-over-039-Nothing-039-86483.shtml

Also true, sadly.
This is Schäuble. Copy Schäuble into your signature to help him on his way to Überwachungsstaat.
diginferno
Rear Admiral (Ambassador)

Member#: 1771

diginferno is offline View user's profile Send private message View diginferno's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 7:36 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

That's what plutocracy is all about, or am I wrong?

Spoiler:
The word didn't come to me from the first attempt. I first thought along the lines of "proctocracy" for some reason.

.:: ::.
Papua Newguinea SeclusionSolution RIP (subscribed member)
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 2031

SeclusionSolution is offline View user's profile Send private message View SeclusionSolution's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 12:46 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

diginferno wrote:
That's what plutocracy is all about, or am I wrong?

Spoiler:
The word didn't come to me from the first attempt. I first thought along the lines of "proctocracy" for some reason.

and i think u just wanna show off Silly Razz

USA the_Fallen_Chivo
Commander
Commander

Member#: 8272

the_Fallen_Chivo is offline View user's profile Send private message View the_Fallen_Chivo's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 2:53 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

but u ppl have to know that a celebrities life is public!! if this where any John Doe no one would have found out an he'd still be workin! a celebrities life is open for everyone business because humans don't have a life an they need to down grade the ones that do!! look at the media of all the scandals from celebrities!! almost everyone does those same FKN things, but because we're "nobodies" no one cares!!
There shall soon come an accounting in which all will fall before the Grim Reaper as wheat in winter, as lambs under the knife. Soon all necks will feel the steely bite of my soul- thirsting axe, wielded by the unforgiving iron hoof of Chitler!!
Finland Basher
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 10128

Basher is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Basher's Favorites
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 4:10 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

the_Fallen_Chivo wrote:
but u ppl have to know that a celebrities life is public!! if this where any John Doe no one would have found out an he'd still be workin! a celebrities life is open for everyone business because humans don't have a life an they need to down grade the ones that do!! look at the media of all the scandals from celebrities!! almost everyone does those same FKN things, but because we're "nobodies" no one cares!!
well most of us common people don't act so stupidly, that is because normal people does not live from mediatime. In this case the public figure as death metal singer has been so strong that the human behind "singermode" has been forgotten, somewhat.

I think if that is the only reason to be sacked, it is wrong, but who actually knows what has happened, and is there any other reason for getting sacked.

Everyone who is in public job have builded an alterego or somewhat "stageperson" to get by, i might be wrong but i have met many of the metal scene people in "work" and in "civil life", and altought the person and personality are same there is sometimes great diffrence between behavor between these two worlds...
Commander

Member#: 8272

the_Fallen_Chivo is offline View user's profile Send private message View the_Fallen_Chivo's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:47 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Basher wrote:
the_Fallen_Chivo wrote:
well most of us common people don't act so stupidly, that is because normal people does not live from mediatime. In this case the public figure as death metal singer has been so strong that the human behind "singermode" has been forgotten, somewhat.

I think if that is the only reason to be sacked, it is wrong, but who actually knows what has happened, and is there any other reason for getting sacked.

Everyone who is in public job have builded an alterego or somewhat "stageperson" to get by, i might be wrong but i have met many of the metal scene people in "work" and in "civil life", and altought the person and personality are same there is sometimes great diffrence between behavor between these two worlds...
so, what about any of the students that he may have in his class or any teachers' class that are Satanists or just into macbre acts them selves...?
when they graduate w/ their degrees an become employed in their field of sociology, psychiatry, psychology or what ever, do you think they will get fired for it...?

NO! cause they are doing their practices an believes out of the public eye!!

Because he was famous an they found out about his alter ego, mob mentality is to hang these ppl to dry, cause humans have nothing better to do than point their finger at someone else,....even tho hypocritically almost all are guilty of something!!!

Long story short I'm just saying that he could of had those macabre beliefs an still be working if he was a "normal" (lol what ever that means) person.

But because its in the public eye.....ignorant ppl believe "Burn, Burn the Witch!"

cause ppl are closed minded and scared of what they don't understand, so instead of learning or understanding it they destroy it!!!

ALL HAIL THE IGNORANT MASSES!!! (then burn them all!!)
There shall soon come an accounting in which all will fall before the Grim Reaper as wheat in winter, as lambs under the knife. Soon all necks will feel the steely bite of my soul- thirsting axe, wielded by the unforgiving iron hoof of Chitler!!
diginferno

diginferno is offline View user's profile Send private message View diginferno's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 9:40 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Learning and understanding takes time. People would rather spend said time with other like-(un)minded folks, talking shit about everything. That's usually called "social life" and I'm glad I don't have one.

I'm with Fallen on this one.

Canada Dark
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 589

Dark is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Dark's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:09 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

The fact that most of you are missing is "some' families (although its not often) dont like violence at all in and form or shape. And death metal is music about violence. Not defending the people that shit canned him you just have to imagine you are a "non violent" person and or family. You child has a teacher that sing about death and destruction, whil this teacher may not preach about what he sings ( i assume he didnt) its the parent right to say "We dont like this if you dont do somthing about it im taking my child out"

So they shit can the teacher because having the child is an income for the school since it is techinically a busniess. You dont wanna loose business. So in essence while you all think they are one sided you also have to look at their side of the coin.

Cuz when i have a kid he isnt listening to what i listen to. I want him or her to become the exact opposet of me.

SO YA GET MEH DRIFT FUCKERS?
diginferno

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:23 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark wrote:
The fact that most of you are missing is "some' families (although its not often) dont like violence at all in and form or shape.

Of course they don't. That's exactly why the most successful movies are packed with violence. Say, when do we start blowing things out?

/sarcasm

Finland Basher
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 10128

Basher is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Basher's Favorites
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:25 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

diginferno wrote:
Dark wrote:
The fact that most of you are missing is "some' families (although its not often) dont like violence at all in and form or shape.

Of course they don't. That's exactly why the most successful movies are packed with violence. Say, when do we start blowing things out?

/sarcasm
"when"
Commodore

aw

Member#: 589

Dark is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Dark's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:45 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

diginferno wrote:
Dark wrote:

/sarcasm

I dont get the sarcasm..
Pakistan lunarstrain88 RIP (subscribed member)
Captain
Captain

Member#: 9680

lunarstrain88 is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View lunarstrain88's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 1:07 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

If an employee is found to be violating the policy of an institution, he/she is liable to be fired, period. High schools have legal statutes stating their criteria for hiring teachers and are legally justified in sacking someone from their job for not abiding by them, even in the U.S.A. The only way out is to alter the law which exists. A contract is signed on the pretext that the signatory will adhere to its clauses. The vocalist failed to mention to the high school that he was from a Death Metal band at the time he was hired. Peace
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Death.FM Forum Index -> Metal All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: