Death.FM
RIP
Subscribe to become a RIP member of Death.FM!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The RIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give RIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Follow Us

Search

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$154.46

3 Donations:
$345.54

StreamingSoundtracks.com (May-5) Shru $50.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (May-3) Anonymous $50.00
Death.FM (May-1) SeclusionSolution $245.54

Last Month's Donors
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-24) klingon50 $10.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00

Death.FM Store

:: Death.FM Store ::

Setp 11th, burn the Quran day
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA Death_Medic RIP (subscribed member)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

Member#: 1099

Death_Medic is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Death_Medic's Favorites
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:02 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

While the rest of the country mourned many yesterday I mourned one.
R.I.P. Shannon We love and miss you baby.
Commodore

aw

Member#: 589

Dark is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Dark's Favorites
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:26 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

misanthrone wrote:
this religious century will kill us all.. man has substituted FAITH with RELIGION .. the 2 have absolutely nothing in common .. God is dead, mankind killed Him long time ago, and when Satan rules his world just watch what will happen.. people deserve everything that's happening in the world right now.. it will get worse before it gets better ..

This... but ill change it up a bit. Religeion of any kind or faith is the anti-evolution. Its exactly whats holding up back. Technology, science are the keys to logic and the next step for the furture of the human race. Religeion is the single thing that is holding us back like a caveman like existence.

Humanity will never ba able to to become a type 1 civilization with religeion in the picture... it just wont happen. This one of the next major stepping stone we have to realize before we can look to the future.

Blah at typoes
Canada Dark
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Dark is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Dark's Favorites
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:31 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

And just to porve my theory 911 was done in the name of a god, and these ppl believe if they die they will live happily ever after... in a nutshell. Now how fucking primal is that? Throwing you life away to kill ppl just to live happily ever after not even a faith... FUCK FAITH. Its almost a guess... or a idea. That is what religeion is, just an emotional failsafe to actually think there is somone there for you thru evrything.

There isnt. You are born and you die, there is nothing else. You become part of the earth/ universe again like evrything has existed for the last 13.5 billion years.
diginferno
Rear Admiral (Ambassador)

Member#: 1771

diginferno is offline View user's profile Send private message View diginferno's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:11 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark wrote:

There isnt. You are born and you die, there is nothing else. You become part of the earth/ universe again like evrything has existed for the last 13.5 billion years.

I take great comfort in that thought. Because, by the time they realize they've been lied, it's too late for them to change anything.

.:: ::.
Pakistan lunarstrain88 RIP (subscribed member)
Captain
Captain

Member#: 9680

lunarstrain88 is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View lunarstrain88's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:40 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark wrote:
And just to porve my theory 911 was done in the name of a god, and these ppl believe if they die they will live happily ever after... in a nutshell. Now how fucking primal is that? Throwing you life away to kill ppl just to live happily ever after not even a faith... FUCK FAITH. Its almost a guess... or a idea. That is what religeion is, just an emotional failsafe to actually think there is somone there for you thru evrything.

I

Last edited by lunarstrain88 on Wed May 14, 2014 12:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Liberia cjjeepercreeper
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 2665

cjjeepercreeper is offline View user's profile Send private message cjjeepercreeper's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:07 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

lunarstrain88 wrote:
Dark wrote:

I completely agree Dark OK! Religion is just an emotional failsafe to make people feel that they are right and others are wrong and the feeling of superiority takes them through life. Its sad that all these retards believe in this crap (killing people in the name of god). All fucking lies, nothing else Peace

I disagree. Religion, not fanatacism, is a comfort and gives a sense of reason to the chaos that is this universe. That is put very simply, but no way am I going to get into an argument or even discussion concerning this.

Memento Mori
Canada Dark
Commodore
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:34 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

cjjeepercreeper wrote:
lunarstrain88 wrote:
Dark wrote:

I completely agree Dark OK! Religion is just an emotional failsafe to make people feel that they are right and others are wrong and the feeling of superiority takes them through life. Its sad that all these retards believe in this crap (killing people in the name of god). All fucking lies, nothing else Peace

I disagree. Religion, not fanatacism, is a comfort and gives a sense of reason to the chaos that is this universe. That is put very simply, but no way am I going to get into an argument or even discussion concerning this.

Already expressed that "That is what religeion is, just an emotional failsafe to actually think there is somone there for you thru evrything. "

And i was talking to the smart people, not you. Cool
Finland Basher
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 10128

Basher is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Basher's Favorites
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:46 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

ateism is a religion as well.... and denial of faith as well, now we are going to such areas of terminology, philosophy and psychology that every fact is true. In this area there are no truths only opinions and belives.... so dark as many others here seem to be fanatic on their non belive religion LOL
Commander

Member#: 4007

spinemaggot is offline View user's profile Send private message spinemaggot's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:26 pm   Post subject: Re: Setp 11th, burn the Quran day Reply with quote

Dark wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100907/ap_on_re_us/quran_burning

IMO im tottaly for it. I think all relgeion is bullshit, there shouldnt be any reason to be justified cuz you are an extremist.

And this is why the world hates america, cuz were fucking awesome. Im gonna go get a Quran and burn it too.

I burn no Koran, no Bible and no Necronomicon. It will all sort itself out. Yes
USA spinemaggot
Commander
Commander

Member#: 4007

spinemaggot is offline View user's profile Send private message spinemaggot's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:29 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark wrote:

That's what they want you to believe. The truth is closer to "home" "your home" than you think. El Maggot loveth thee.

Cool
Pakistan lunarstrain88 RIP (subscribed member)
Captain
Captain

lunarstrain88 is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View lunarstrain88's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:45 am   Post subject: Re: Setp 11th, burn the Quran day Reply with quote

spinemaggot wrote:
Dark wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100907/ap_on_re_us/quran_burning

IMO im tottaly for it. I think all relgeion is bullshit, there shouldnt be any reason to be justified cuz you are an extremist.

And this is why the world hates america, cuz were fucking awesome. Im gonna go get a Quran and burn it too.

I burn no Koran, no Bible and no Necronomicon. It will all sort itself out. Yes

A truly wise opinion spine, it will all sort itself out OK! Burning the stuff cannot change anything, people will still choose to be whoever they want and think whatever they like Cool Peace
Finland Basher
Commodore
Commodore

Basher is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Basher's Favorites
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:46 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

burn the flags, burn the witches, burn the infidels, burn music albums what next...

Member#: 1771

diginferno is offline View user's profile Send private message View diginferno's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:56 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Basher wrote:
burn the flags, burn the witches, burn the infidels, burn music albums what next...

Global climate change, because of all the smoke.

.:: ::.
Finland Basher
Commodore
Commodore

MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:44 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

diginferno wrote:
Basher wrote:

Global climate change, because of all the smoke.
LOL well obviously
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:33 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL Peace
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Death.FM Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: