Death.FM
RIP
Subscribe to become a RIP member of Death.FM!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The RIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give RIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Follow Us

Search

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$137.58

6 Donations:
$362.42

StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Death.FM Store

:: Death.FM Store ::

Worst beer you've had !
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic 
South Korea misanthrone
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 1992

misanthrone is offline View user's profile Send private message View misanthrone's Favorites
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:50 pm   Post subject: Worst beer you've had ! Reply with quote

since we have the fave beer thing, why not have the opposite as well.. for me it's easy : budweiser !! I never thought I could drink something so awful when it comes to beer.. fucking beer flavored goat piss! although goat piss probably tastes better Smile
it has a horrible watery taste, and it seems like it doesn't have any alcohol in it.. you have to drink seriously if you want to get drunk, although if you're a heavy drinker I'm sure there is no way to get drunk drinking this shit.. and to my amazement I saw they have bud-light .. wtf, what can be lighter than light? Very Happy avoid this fucking crap, although I'm sure many of you like this, after all it's "the king of beers" LOL this proves that you can sell anything to people if you advertise it enough, people will believe any crap ..
Commodore

Member#: 10128

Basher is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Basher's Favorites
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 11:32 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

we in finland have several award winning lagers... and then we have lapin kulta... well it is not as bad as bud, but this story is about bad beer and bad prize. Normally lapin kulta is the cheapest beer in our stores.

Well to the story then, i was celebrating a million euro deal in one restaurant in helsinki. It is one of the "high-end" restaurants..and we had the whole sort... appetizer, starters, main courses and desert, and to drink i chose wine with main dish and when waiting the dishes to arive we tought that we could sip some beer... well we ordered "large beers" each.

Well we knew that the place was expensive, but we had 6 eaters and the food price was 210 eur/person, wine was altogether 100 euros and the beer 40 eur / 0,4 litre.. and it was lapin kulta, i had to ask is there a mistake in bill... beer costed more / person than wine, and the butler said "no this is how we keep drunkies and junkies out of here"

well luckily it was our customer who promised to pay this... a goverments company
Commodore

Member#: 87

Dami is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Dami's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:58 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Fucking Yuppies ! Very Happy

Gotta watch "American Psycho" again sometime.
This is Schäuble. Copy Schäuble into your signature to help him on his way to Überwachungsstaat.
Netherlands DarkVampire
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 10487

DarkVampire is offline View user's profile Send private message View DarkVampire's Favorites
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:52 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Beer with none alcohol in it eeuuww
Commodore

aw

Member#: 2665

cjjeepercreeper is offline View user's profile Send private message cjjeepercreeper's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 10:32 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Before I quit drinking 6 years or so ago I'd say it would have to be Fat Tire Ale. I always thought I should try to like it, others claimed it was good, but to me it tastes like , well, a tire. Mad

Memento Mori
Canada RawChristPunch
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 11729

RawChristPunch is offline View user's profile Send private message View RawChristPunch's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:50 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

DEFINITLY has to be La Fin Du Monde by Unibrew Breweries. Fuck. If you are ever in Quebec try it just for shits and gigs.

I would love to see some bud lime touting drunkard try this. Just to see the look on his face or the puke aftermath. Lol

Canada RawChristPunch
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 11729

RawChristPunch is offline View user's profile Send private message View RawChristPunch's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 3:53 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

cjjeepercreeper wrote:
Before I quit drinking 6 years or so ago I'd say it would have to be Fat Tire Ale. I always thought I should try to like it, others claimed it was good, but to me it tastes like , well, a tire. Mad

"Triple distilled and aged in old tires to get that natural, crisp rubber taste"
Canada Dark
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 589

Dark is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Dark's Favorites
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:32 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Corona
Canada Dark
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Dark is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Dark's Favorites
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:35 am   Post subject: Re: Worst beer you've had ! Reply with quote

misanthrone wrote:
since we have the fave beer thing, why not have the opposite as well.. for me it's easy : budweiser !! I never thought I could drink something so awful when it comes to beer.. fucking beer flavored goat piss! although goat piss probably tastes better Smile
it has a horrible watery taste, and it seems like it doesn't have any alcohol in it.. you have to drink seriously if you want to get drunk, although if you're a heavy drinker I'm sure there is no way to get drunk drinking this shit.. and to my amazement I saw they have bud-light .. wtf, what can be lighter than light? Very Happy avoid this fucking crap, although I'm sure many of you like this, after all it's "the king of beers" LOL this proves that you can sell anything to people if you advertise it enough, people will believe any crap ..

Your fucking stupid Budweiser is great beer... and its so good its the number 1 beer in the world. Which makes you stupid for even calling it bad.
Liberia cjjeepercreeper
Commodore
Commodore

aw

cjjeepercreeper is offline View user's profile Send private message cjjeepercreeper's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:44 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark wrote:
Corona

Agreed, if that stuff isn't right at 32.1* F it is donkey piss.

Memento Mori
South Korea misanthrone
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 1992

misanthrone is offline View user's profile Send private message View misanthrone's Favorites
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 11:54 am   Post subject: Re: Worst beer you've had ! Reply with quote

Dark wrote:

Your fucking stupid Budweiser is great beer... and its so good its the number 1 beer in the world. Which makes you stupid for even calling it bad.

you're even more dumb if you believe that
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:02 pm   Post subject: Re: Worst beer you've had ! Reply with quote

misanthrone wrote:
Dark wrote:

One thing you can't disagree about is that it is the number one SELLING beer in the world. Other than that, well...

Memento Mori
Stlucia RAM
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 8800

RAM is offline View user's profile Send private message RAM's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:31 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Miller Genuine Draft Light (MGD Light) Mr. Green Woah
Canada Dark
Commodore
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:45 pm   Post subject: Re: Worst beer you've had ! Reply with quote

misanthrone wrote:
Dark wrote:

Ok i have an idea once again let argue about opinions cuz that makes sense. This thread is a fucking farce.
Canada Dark
Commodore
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:46 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

METALRAM wrote:
Miller Genuine Draft Light (MGD Light) Mr. Green Woah

I agree...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Death.FM Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: