Death.FM
RIP
Subscribe to become a RIP member of Death.FM!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The RIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give RIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Follow Us

Search

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Death.FM Store

:: Death.FM Store ::

More Death
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic 
Canada Dark
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 589

Dark is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Dark's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:22 pm   Post subject: Re: More Death Reply with quote

Flipzidion wrote:
Dark wrote:
Flipzidion wrote:
Put some more mother fucking Death Metal, there is pretty much old school stuff that is not on death.fm suck. and insted of rating a motherfucking album, how about rating song by song... some bands have good and bad songs.. cant rate a album by jus one song..

There is plenty of fucking death metal here... are you fucking stupid?

Maybe im not the one who is stupid, and maybe i was talking about more Death metal concerning A LOT of classics that are not available here... since u all more worried in saying NO to good sounds that are more Death metal that lots of crap u been adding.. oh well, and im the stupid one, sure. and that picture u guys been posting here, well just another waste of time, but oh well, get a life and listen to proper music, now a site called Death metal and it doesnt even have lots of classics, pfff lame.

So your saying DM bands like Death, Bolt Thrower, Deicide, Immoloation, Vomitory, among others... are not hard enuf fro you. If you need me to i will compile a list thru all of the 5000 albums of what is "classic"... im sure at least... LEAST 100 of them are classic. And im also sure im fucking wrong cuz there is probably alot mor ehtne 100...

Oh BTW this is a music website... GUESS WHAT YOU CAN DO? Request albums... this entire thread could have been avoided if you would have used your fucking brain instead of making a thread about how there "isnt" classic DM on here.

But you're fucking dumb, i rest my case.
Portugal Flipzidion
Cadet 2
Cadet 2

Member#: 11805

Flipzidion is offline View user's profile Send private message Flipzidion's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:24 pm   Post subject: Re: More Death Reply with quote

cjjeepercreeper wrote:
Flipzidion wrote:
Dark wrote:
Flipzidion wrote:
Put some more mother fucking Death Metal, there is pretty much old school stuff that is not on death.fm suck. and insted of rating a motherfucking album, how about rating song by song... some bands have good and bad songs.. cant rate a album by jus one song..

Maybe im not the one who is stupid, and maybe i was talking about more Death metal concerning A LOT of classics that are not available here... since u all more worried in saying NO to good sounds that are more Death metal that lots of crap u been adding.. oh well, and im the stupid one, sure. and that picture u guys been posting here, well just another waste of time, but oh well, get a life and listen to proper music, now a site called Death metal and it doesnt even have lots of classics, pfff lame.

Grog is NOT classic dm, its CRAP. Sorry to rain on your parade. An the other "classic" request you mad is OK, but unavailable. BTW, I'm not a huge dm (doom and black for me) fan, but IMO there is LOTS of classic dm here, ie all the Death, all the Immolation, and many others.

Don´t get me wrong, im not pissed cause grog wasnt accepted, but more cause that dude that i dont know from anywhere calls someone he dont know of stupid.. and classics that i said that should be on here is not for sure Grog, but bands like Death Angel, Machine Head, Pantera, Kreator, God Forbid, Skyforger and lots more.. Insted of you all trying to act like you know everything, maybe ya´ll should be a lil more modest and when its to learn something, do actually learn it. this goes of course to those who see that this message fits them, they know who.. Cheers and "keep on rotting in the free world". \m/
Portugal Flipzidion
Cadet 2
Cadet 2

Member#: 11805

Flipzidion is offline View user's profile Send private message Flipzidion's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:29 pm   Post subject: Re: More Death Reply with quote

Dark wrote:
Flipzidion wrote:
Dark wrote:
Flipzidion wrote:

So your saying DM bands like Death, Bolt Thrower, Deicide, Immoloation, Vomitory, among others... are not hard enuf fro you. If you need me to i will compile a list thru all of the 5000 albums of what is "classic"... im sure at least... LEAST 100 of them are classic. And im also sure im fucking wrong cuz there is probably alot mor ehtne 100...

Oh BTW this is a music website... GUESS WHAT YOU CAN DO? Request albums... this entire thread could have been avoided if you would have used your fucking brain instead of making a thread about how there "isnt" classic DM on here.

Yea well, next time you wanna call someone stupid and then say its a waste of thread, then dont come and call someone stupid.. take your time and do something worthy of yourself insted of insulting ppl online. and i too rest my case.
Liberia cjjeepercreeper
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 2665

cjjeepercreeper is offline View user's profile Send private message cjjeepercreeper's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:03 pm   Post subject: Re: More Death Reply with quote

Flipzidion wrote:
cjjeepercreeper wrote:
Flipzidion wrote:
Dark wrote:
Flipzidion wrote:

Grog is NOT classic dm, its CRAP. Sorry to rain on your parade. An the other "classic" request you mad is OK, but unavailable. BTW, I'm not a huge dm (doom and black for me) fan, but IMO there is LOTS of classic dm here, ie all the Death, all the Immolation, and many others.

Don´t get me wrong, im not pissed cause grog wasnt accepted, but more cause that dude that i dont know from anywhere calls someone he dont know of stupid.. and classics that i said that should be on here is not for sure Grog, but bands like Death Angel, Machine Head, Pantera, Kreator, God Forbid, Skyforger and lots more.. Insted of you all trying to act like you know everything, maybe ya´ll should be a lil more modest and when its to learn something, do actually learn it. this goes of course to those who see that this message fits them, they know who.. Cheers and "keep on rotting in the free world". \m/

Oh good Lord, Machine Head? Pantera? This is a joke I'll bet. At least I hope so. Rolling Eyes

Memento Mori
Finland Basher
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 10128

Basher is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Basher's Favorites
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:14 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

cjjeepercreeper wrote:
Flipzidion wrote:
cjjeepercreeper wrote:
Flipzidion wrote:
Dark wrote:
Flipzidion wrote:

Oh good Lord, Machine Head? Pantera? This is a joke I'll bet. At least I hope so. Rolling Eyes
i want here hevisaurus!!!!!!!! LOL
Rear Admiral (Ambassador)

Member#: 1771

diginferno is offline View user's profile Send private message View diginferno's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:56 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Chill out, folks, he was not aware of the playlist profile. I bet that all of us were confused when we joined the community.

Has any of you noticed that he was new here? Rolling Eyes

.:: ::.
Finland Basher
Commodore
Commodore

Basher is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Basher's Favorites
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:01 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

diginferno wrote:
Chill out, folks, he was not aware of the playlist profile. I bet that all of us were confused when we joined the community.

sorry flip for my ebil words... Wink
Captain

Member#: 4680

PostmasterDCLXVI is offline View user's profile Send private message PostmasterDCLXVI's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:21 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

diginferno wrote:

Well digi, i'm sure it would have been noticed that he was new here. Peace
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 2665

cjjeepercreeper is offline View user's profile Send private message cjjeepercreeper's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:23 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

diginferno wrote:

Digi, it is the law of the interweb that all noobs must be treated with great disrespect and disdain. Grin LOL

Memento Mori
Canada Dark
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Dark is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Dark's Favorites
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:41 pm   Post subject: Re: More Death Reply with quote

Flipzidion wrote:
Dark wrote:
Flipzidion wrote:
Dark wrote:
Flipzidion wrote:

Yea well, next time you wanna call someone stupid and then say its a waste of thread, then dont come and call someone stupid.. take your time and do something worthy of yourself insted of insulting ppl online. and i too rest my case.

Says the STUPID original poster qanted to request Machine Head and Pantera.
Canada Dark
Commodore
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:42 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

diginferno wrote:

Yes but hes still dumb.
Pakistan lunarstrain88 RIP (subscribed member)
Captain
Captain

Member#: 9680

lunarstrain88 is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View lunarstrain88's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:24 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

cjjeepercreeper wrote:
diginferno wrote:

Digi, it is the law of the interweb that all noobs must be treated with great disrespect and disdain. Grin LOL

LOL Yes
ar87
Ensign
Ensign

Member#: 11364

ar87 is offline View user's profile Send private message ar87's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:53 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

bestgore.com... all the death you need ha ha
Finland Basher
Commodore
Commodore

MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:34 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

lunarstrain88 wrote:
cjjeepercreeper wrote:
diginferno wrote:

LOL Yes

well we were not very evil on him, were we? Snicker
Captain

Member#: 9680

lunarstrain88 is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View lunarstrain88's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:41 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Basher wrote:
lunarstrain88 wrote:
cjjeepercreeper wrote:
diginferno wrote:

LOL Yes

well we were not very evil on him, were we? Snicker

I certainly was not OK! Peace
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Death.FM Forum Index -> Ideas All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: