Death.FM
RIP
Subscribe to become a RIP member of Death.FM!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The RIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give RIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Follow Us

Search

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$137.58

6 Donations:
$362.42

StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Death.FM Store

:: Death.FM Store ::

The whining thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA Death_Medic RIP (subscribed member)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

Member#: 1099

Death_Medic is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Death_Medic's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:05 pm   Post subject: The whining thread Reply with quote

For everyone who wants to whine and bitch put them all here!
Commander

Member#: 213

VileVince is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail VileVince's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 1:58 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheese and whine go very good together Very Happy
Canada Dark
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 589

Dark is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Dark's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:21 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Foot has more posts then I do! And he keeps putting useless topics like this on the forum to get his posts up! ITS NOT FRICKEN FAIR I SAY!
GSX1300
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 1352

GSX1300 is offline View user's profile Send private message GSX1300's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:25 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Let the whining began,as dark quoted it's a good way to earn points hahaha
China cherubian
Captain
Captain

Member#: 1184

cherubian is offline View user's profile Send private message cherubian's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:51 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

lololol in deed! foot is the king of this, but I am also very good at this lolol. actually i dunno what else to say here...

Vice Admiral (Moderator)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

Death_Medic is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Death_Medic's Favorites
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:54 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

lol dark i just wanna see what peeps have to say if their opinions are the same and hear some other bitching so i created a place where everyone can make thier little bitchiness heard.
Lieutenant

GSX1300 is offline View user's profile Send private message GSX1300's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:09 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Rightously so hahahaha
Canada Dark
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Dark is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Dark's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 6:36 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Torturecunts picture should be right next to this thread. If he filled up this thread with all the whining he does, he'd pass up Jeric in posts withing 20 minutes. Would be quite interesting to watch honestly... Smile
Vice Admiral (Moderator)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:07 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark wrote:
Torturecunts picture should be right next to this thread. If he filled up this thread with all the whining he does, he'd pass up Jeric in posts withing 20 minutes. Would be quite interesting to watch honestly... Smile
-laugh- thats so true dark
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 12:26 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

footfistartguy wrote:
Dark wrote:
-laugh- thats so true dark

hahhahahhahahahahhaahhahhahahahahahhahaha I am fucking laughing my ass off Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
TORTUREGOD
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 1219

TORTUREGOD is offline View user's profile Send private message TORTUREGOD's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 2:48 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

who is a whiner????

me or me or me or we????
fuck off with this pathetic thread its just a shitty crap thing and im not whining but we are just making some points of fun and entertainment into this dead pile of corpses, and if u assmaggots dont like that....too bad we still will be here after all that complaining and making the most fun of it for all u motherfuckers and fake metal lovers and clownfreaks hahahahahaha.

c u soon FRIENDS!!!!!
Vice Admiral (Moderator)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2006 8:57 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

TORTUREGOD wrote:
who is a whiner????

me or me or me or we????
fuck off with this pathetic thread its just a shitty crap thing and im not whining but we are just making some points of fun and entertainment into this dead pile of corpses, and if u assmaggots dont like that....too bad we still will be here after all that complaining and making the most fun of it for all u motherfuckers and fake metal lovers and clownfreaks hahahahahaha.

c u soon FRIENDS!!!!!
its just fun tort dont get fbent out of shape about it ....you do bitch alot tho so thats why i was slightly amused
Lieutenant

TORTUREGOD is offline View user's profile Send private message TORTUREGOD's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 2:16 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

we do bitch coz we are the worst bitches thats ever been haha sorry but we like to smoke and drink alot and after that were going on the world wide web!!!!

keep smoking weed and if u dont have enough come to our place and we have a fuckin great blowing weed party ok!!!!
Canada Dark
Commodore
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:32 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

And u have to brag about being so bad... whoopdie fricken da. Im suprised torts isnt shaking him self... he probably pissing in the girly pink clown slippers hes wearing. I think all of u under the name of Torts are a bunch of posers... big bad buff posers. Do u also have a matching clitring hanging of ur nose also with the slippers and hardcore "gear"?

Very Happy
TORTUREGOD
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:36 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark my beloved friend we made a deal and u shouldnt talk about our secret lives and now u just came out the closet with all that stuff, now i have to thank u for nothing u little tight ass queer skinny girly titty bitch LOL LOL LOL

u also can tell them in here u wear that nice poison green boxers with that crotch opening and that violet colored girly bra coz your little puppy fat tittys are hanging so nicely out of that!!!!!

So the next time we make some agreement bout our private lifes please tell the truth and nothing but the truth and dont pretend that u are the king of black metal coz u only are the king of the mocca ring !!!!! LOL LOL
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Death.FM Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: