Death.FM
RIP
Subscribe to become a RIP member of Death.FM!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The RIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give RIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Follow Us

Search

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$137.58

6 Donations:
$362.42

StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Death.FM Store

:: Death.FM Store ::

About listeners...

View previous topic :: View next topic 
Canada Dark
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 589

Dark is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Dark's Favorites
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 10:24 pm   Post subject: About listeners... Reply with quote

Has ne1 besides noticed the decline in listeners in the past few weeks?
USA JERIC RIP (subscribed member)
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)

Member#: 1

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 2:45 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, it's mostly because people are uneducated about mp3PRO and it's also Easter weekend.

Please do not PM me! Use email, feedback or contact us links.
USA Death_Medic RIP (subscribed member)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

Member#: 1099

Death_Medic is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Death_Medic's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:22 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

JERIC wrote:
Yeah, it's mostly because people are uneducated about mp3PRO and it's also Easter weekend.
I think that has some to do with it but ppl dont want to be put down and screwed with because of their requests and some ppl on their first day probably get scared away by ppl like torturegod (if thats more than one person logging in under the same name i dont know)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

Death_Medic is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Death_Medic's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 8:24 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

honestly if i would have gotten torn into as bad as i see some ppl on my first few days i probably wouldnt have come back
Lieutenant

Member#: 1219

TORTUREGOD is offline View user's profile Send private message TORTUREGOD's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Apr 21, 2006 8:10 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

listen ffag whats wrong with u of accusing us of all that lame shit!
yes its more ppl under 1 nickname ,do u think theres 1 person 24/7 behind some shitty pc ? no man its just us and believe me we are having shitloads of fun with u guys saying this shit about us again.

Still think its strange in the chat being friendly to us and in the forum try to be some backstabber clan fool all because to please jeric??????

Hmmmmmm how fake are u??????

Please be true to the metal and stay brutal and none of that bitchy whining kid please.......

next time u are in the chat please dont start to talk with us u .........

greetingzzz the torturegodzzzzzz
China cherubian
Captain
Captain

Member#: 1184

cherubian is offline View user's profile Send private message cherubian's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger ICQ Number
PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 6:03 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

lol this discussions about torture and how bad is or whatever start to bore. dont u all think? let them do, let them talk and just dun pay any fuckin attention to those torturegods. then he or they wont bother anymore....and in some points they are right.....there is a lot of music played here, that doesnt belong here, but we talked many times about this in other threads. and guys, dun slide too deep into jerics ass to please him! be yourself and none of those asslickers!

Vice Admiral (Moderator)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:31 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Tort its not like that I like you and think you are a cool person, but i just dont think that slamming ppl all the time is the way to be in chat. i'm the first to admiit that there is some really shitty stuff getting played but if its here then odds are its gonna get played. there are some really big posers out there but every one starts out listening to some shitty music ,and the way to go about handeling them is not to bash them into the ground but instead try to guide them and say hey check out this band or check out this track .ive made some recomedations to ppl about music that they request and did it nicely and they will listen. we all need to bond together so death.fm will be around for a long long time, if we keep slamming newbies then we will lose listeners and lose referals then we will be with out death.fm and have no place to gather at... its nothing personal Tort but you just need to ease up a little on the noobs and not harrass ppl so much when they first sign up and make requests that you dont like its a raido station you arent gonna always hear what you like if so then it would be a cd player so if i offened you or pissed you off im sorry but its the truth Torts you just need to ease up a little on the noobs.

Member#: 1

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:26 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

footfistartguy wrote:
Tort its not like that I like you and think you are a cool person, but i just dont think that slamming ppl all the time is the way to be in chat. i'm the first to admiit that there is some really shitty stuff getting played but if its here then odds are its gonna get played. there are some really big posers out there but every one starts out listening to some shitty music ,and the way to go about handeling them is not to bash them into the ground but instead try to guide them and say hey check out this band or check out this track .ive made some recomedations to ppl about music that they request and did it nicely and they will listen. we all need to bond together so death.fm will be around for a long long time, if we keep slamming newbies then we will lose listeners and lose referals then we will be with out death.fm and have no place to gather at... its nothing personal Tort but you just need to ease up a little on the noobs and not harrass ppl so much when they first sign up and make requests that you dont like its a raido station you arent gonna always hear what you like if so then it would be a cd player so if i offened you or pissed you off im sorry but its the truth Torts you just need to ease up a little on the noobs.

I could not agree more.

Please do not PM me! Use email, feedback or contact us links.
Germany Pyrates
Commander
Commander

Member#: 83

Pyrates is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Pyrates's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:45 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

./signed
Lieutenant

Member#: 1219

TORTUREGOD is offline View user's profile Send private message TORTUREGOD's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 10:27 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

thank u my dearest friend ffag we will be surely the next sweetest thing, coz we want to be on oprah winfrey show we are getting famous hahahaha
Canada Dark
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 589

Dark is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Dark's Favorites
PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 5:31 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Torts... ur an idiot. lmfao
Vice Admiral (Moderator)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 8:22 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

This tort is not the real one the real tort is raymond... hes cool as hell i was just chatting with him the other day and he had no idea about what was going on in this thread... he said that we just need to ignore these torts and they are nothing more then kids at home with nothing better to do then dick with ppl. so thank you raymond the og tort.
Lieutenant

Member#: 5

Nevin is offline View user's profile Send private message Nevin's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 11:16 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Or he could just take steps to prevent dickhead friends from inflating their ego under his username.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Death.FM Forum Index -> General All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: