Death.FM
RIP
Subscribe to become a RIP member of Death.FM!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The RIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give RIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Follow Us

Search

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Death.FM Store

:: Death.FM Store ::

A Death.FM ventrillo?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic 
Djibouti supersmoke RIP (subscribed member)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

Member#: 5788

supersmoke is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View supersmoke's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:06 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

diginferno wrote:
Yeah, we already have a slot for Skype info in our profiles. Unfortunately, if you want to talk to more than one person at once, the Skype conferences are limited to 5 members, IIRC.

Ventrilo is not such a bad idea for a public voice chat, though, even if it scares me to think about the cursing and yelling and general chaos that's going to be in a DFM chat LOL

Anyway, if you're thinking about an official DFM voice chat room, it's up to JERIC to decide if we want it.

Would not need an official one. I doubt Jeric would even want one in the first place. It'd be more of a community thing setup by the community and funded by the community.
Commodore

aw

Member#: 589

Dark is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Dark's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:40 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

supersmoke wrote:
Dark wrote:
supersmoke wrote:
Most people don't have headsets.

It's annoying when people don't have headsets because of the feedback if more than one person talks.

And most people listen to DFM through stereo systems or they're at work and don't have microphones.

Then they can move down a channel. You can have alot of channels. This isnt gonna be an issue. The REAL issue is those that dont have it set right and they talk in vent... EAAAAARRRRR RAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only that, but everyone has a heavy accent I would assume. It'd be easy to have channels for different languages, but for an all english channel, I'm sure there's people who aren't as good at speaking english as they are with writing and reading it.

Quote:
It would obvisouly be a choice of the user. As for the cursing and swearing 80% of it will be me. I just prefer Vent cuz ive used it ALOT (lol yogg saron portals) so i have experience.

I have the mouth of a sailor. Wink

I would love to dare you to get into ZAPRs vent. Evreryone on my server is scared shitless of it.

And i have chatted with alot of people Kani, Cons_Hell, Waffels, Bert (I think)... If you have lived in america you should be used to accents. They are all easy to understand as long as they all dont talk at ONCE. And there isnt gonna be like 100 ppl on there... since it will be shared with a specific group of people (RIPs) ecetera i dont expect there to be much more then 20 or 30.
Canada Dark
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Dark is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Dark's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:42 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

But we all have to make the one desicion on who PC is gonna host as the main channel. LIke if im the oener i have to leave my pc on with vent running. And i have a couple of PCs laying a round i could easil make a dedicated Vent Server... IT EVEN HAS A CORE 2 DERP!!!
Ireland RipperChris
Captain
Captain

Member#: 12876

RipperChris is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View RipperChris's Favorites
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:00 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Its a good idea to have here.
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 6:37 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunately i havent gotten around to do it, and most arent interested. Which is why i hate most of the usless people on here.
Germany Modos RIP (subscribed member)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

Member#: 3336

Modos is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Modos's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 5:00 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

lol
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Death.FM Forum Index -> Ideas All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: