Death.FM
RIP
Subscribe to become a RIP member of Death.FM!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The RIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give RIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Follow Us

Search

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$137.58

6 Donations:
$362.42

StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Death.FM Store

:: Death.FM Store ::

Recent Deaths
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic 
Canada Blut_Und_Krieg
Commander
Commander

Member#: 236

Blut_Und_Krieg is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View Blut_Und_Krieg's Favorites
Skype Name
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2006 2:00 pm   Post subject: Recent Deaths Reply with quote

Opengrave wrote:
On subject but yet off subject. The singer from Grand Belials Key and founder of Vinland Records was found dead in NYC last week.

I created a thread here to continue the topic...

The people who have died so far:

Shining

"According to the band's official spokesman Kvarforth has supposedly gone missing for the last month and is presumed to be dead. A new vocalist, known only as Ghoul, is said to replace him as Shining's frontman since this was Kvarforth's wish."

In Battle

Otto Wiklund - Drums (ex-Setherial) (on 'In Battle' and 'Rage of the Northmen') (R.I.P. October 18th 1976 - August 13th 2006, Suicide)

Dissection

"Jon Nödtveidt (aged 31) killed himself by shooting somewhere between August 14th and 16th. Swedish police found him in his apartment the 16th of August 2006, and so far the death reason is uncertain."

Grand Belial's Key

Grimnir Wotansvolk (Richard Mills) - Vocals (R.I.P. August 27th 2006) (ex-Arghoslent

What are your opinions on this? Do you think the numbers will rise, or will they stop here seeing how the month is over....

<Information taken from the metal archives.>
Commodore

Member#: 87

Dami is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Dami's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 1:08 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Holy shit, I didn't know Nödtveid killed himself! Man that's a tragedy. But does anybody know why? I mean he did all the years in prison, got out, plays some gigs, released a new album with other musicians and then he commits suicide ? But well, I respect suicides. People that don't want to live anymore should have the right to end their lifelines.

About Kvarforth I don't know what to say; because somebody is "missing" doesn't mean he has to be dead. I didn't know him personally but maybe he just needed some rest or such. But still there is this statement:

From some forum, quote from "Conny":

<There have been many rumours saying that our front-man, founder Kvarforth is dead, we wish these speculations to be put to an end by telling you what we know: A couple of days ago, we received a letter from a person very close to Kvarforth telling us that Kvaforth had decided to leave this world behind and also introducing as a kind off last will, a new singer to replace him for future events of Shining. All that we know for 200% is that Kvarforth has been missing for the past 4 weeks and might be dead we don´t really know for us, the band, this come as no surprise as he have been suffering from extreme anxiety and depressions the past 6 months and some truly extreme things, considering his own personal life, occurred dramatically right before he disappeared. However, we wish to send our deepest regrets to our friend and sadistical leader Kvarforth wherever he might be! Kvarforth did as mentioned, involve a new singer in the band without telling us before he left, his name is Ghoul and will be introduced on the release-show we are holding in December. No one of us, the band members have meet him yet but a contact have been established via letter-exchange, and as this was Kvarforth’s own will, we are now officially presenting our newest member, whoever this might be, Ghoul. It shall also be said that both me and the guys in the band have heard Kvarforths wish that Shining should get a new singer if he died or disappeared but we never thought that it would come to this point! But it has so we welcome Ghoul to this misery.>

...some interesting idea, but I doubt that it could be true. What if Kvarforth is "Ghoul"... ?

Don't know the bands "In Battle" and "Grand Belials Key".
This is Schäuble. Copy Schäuble into your signature to help him on his way to Überwachungsstaat.
Canada Dark
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 589

Dark is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Dark's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:23 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to toss this out there... Steve Irwin has just passed over the weekend. The thing thats fucked is how he passed by a friggin fish (stingray). Out off all the bullshit he has been bitten and spit at the whole time he gets his life fucked away from him by a fish. WTF?
Germany Dami
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 87

Dami is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Dami's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 4:24 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, this sort of death was very unexpected for him. He always asked for it and nearly everyone thought he will die one day by alligator or a really fucking poisonous snake but by this stingray? Out of luck Smile.

He was always funny to watch and its sad that he leaves behind a full family. But well, even his wife should have seen it coming someday.
This is Schäuble. Copy Schäuble into your signature to help him on his way to Überwachungsstaat.
USA Death_Medic RIP (subscribed member)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

Member#: 1099

Death_Medic is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Death_Medic's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:35 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

CRICKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Captain

Member#: 1588

Razyutis is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Razyutis's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:37 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Death_Medic wrote:
CRICKEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I Dont Get Your Hummor! Mad

My Pet, The Demonic Squirrel, He Likes Metal
USA Egg
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 2174

Egg is offline View user's profile Send private message View Egg's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:38 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Ya The Stingray shot it's tail up and it zapped Irwin in his heart. Instant Death.

He was a pretty cool dude.

u_u
Canada Blut_Und_Krieg
Commander
Commander

Blut_Und_Krieg is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View Blut_Und_Krieg's Favorites
Skype Name
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 2:00 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck Steve Irwin.
Captain

Razyutis is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Razyutis's Favorites
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 3:54 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Blut_Und_Krieg wrote:
Fuck Steve Irwin.
I Dont Get You Eyther, I Wish You A Slow Death, Peace In Hell!

Canada Blut_Und_Krieg
Commander
Commander

Skype Name
PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 4:32 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Razyutis wrote:
Blut_Und_Krieg wrote:
Fuck Steve Irwin.
I Dont Get You Eyther, I Wish You A Slow Death, Peace In Hell!

Learn how to spell.

And hell doesn't exist.
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:52 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Blut_Und_Krieg wrote:
And hell doesn't exist.
Are So Sure, that hell doesn't exist ? I Mean, How do You Know ?
You Know the Secrets of the Universe ? LOL

USA Death_Medic RIP (subscribed member)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

Member#: 1099

Death_Medic is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Death_Medic's Favorites
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:56 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

It does exsist its called earth.
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 2170

dr_schizo is offline View user's profile Send private message View dr_schizo's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:25 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Jesse Pintado guitarist for Napalm Death and Terrorizer died Sunday 27th August 2006... Nobody noticed that?

Germany Pyrates
Commander
Commander

Member#: 83

Pyrates is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Pyrates's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:13 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

dr_schizo wrote:
Jesse Pintado guitarist for Napalm Death and Terrorizer died Sunday 27th August 2006... Nobody noticed that?

No, I didn't. What a shame, RIP Jesse!

Cheers
Philipp
Commander

Skype Name
PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 1:12 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Razyutis wrote:
Blut_Und_Krieg wrote:
And hell doesn't exist.
Are So Sure, that hell doesn't exist ? I Mean, How do You Know ?
You Know the Secrets of the Universe ? LOL

I don't support Christian/Catholic/Greek/whatever beliefs about hell... I don't support the word Hell either, a made up religion that was based on all the other existing religions doesn't deserve the respect of belief.
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: