Death.FM
RIP
Subscribe to become a RIP member of Death.FM!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The RIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give RIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Follow Us

Search

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$137.58

6 Donations:
$362.42

StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Death.FM Store

:: Death.FM Store ::

Daylight: The Story of Obama and Israel
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic 
Liberia cjjeepercreeper
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 2665

cjjeepercreeper is offline View user's profile Send private message cjjeepercreeper's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:28 pm   Post subject: Daylight: The Story of Obama and Israel Reply with quote

For those of you that give a shit about stability in the Mideast, this half hour film is a must. We are heading towards nuclear conflict between Israel and one of the Muslim countries, and Obama has been the catalyst. Watch and be scared:

Memento Mori
Ireland RipperChris
Captain
Captain

Member#: 12876

RipperChris is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View RipperChris's Favorites
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 10:44 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Scary stuff. There will never be peace in the middle east. Just too many ancient wounds that will never be healed.
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 10314

neckfreak is offline View user's profile Send private message View neckfreak's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:48 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Read about it a few days days ago, kinda reminds me of all the apocalyptic movies and books. Funny though - most of them may be right - USA / Mid East conflict and all that.
(13.5.67- 13.12.01)
Denmark Razark
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 6196

Razark is offline View user's profile Send private message Razark's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:38 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

It saddens me to watch this, but what saddens me more, is the fact I am not surprised.

The 'civilized' western world, doesn't know how to interact with the more fanatic Middle East and the USAs complete failure in everything they have done in/for/with the Middle East is not helping!

To be honest I fear the day the fanatics of the Arabian world (no offence, I speak here only of the really religiously fanatical individuals) get their hands on nuclear weapons, for they will use them, unlike 'us'.

I say 'us', for to be honest I am disgusted with the very thought of the EU, the USA and the rest of their kin, but I know that no matter how much I reject most of what they do, the fanatics of the Arabian world will count me as one of them, and I will therefor also be a target.
I can only hope, that when the times come (and trust me, I will come) the USA and all their 'allies' will know how to act, and will do so swiftly... but I doubt that.
Canada Dark
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 589

Dark is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Dark's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:52 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

The thing is CJ its not 100% obama... the only thing a president does is just nudge the government, court systems, senate. Being a president is just a facade... Obama like bush is being pushed that to do. So it doesnt matter if its Obama or Ron Paul. This video is just singling out 1 person when its actual an issue that involves alot more.
USA spinemaggot
Commander
Commander

Member#: 4007

spinemaggot is offline View user's profile Send private message spinemaggot's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:25 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark wrote:
The thing is CJ its not 100% obama... the only thing a president does is just nudge the government, court systems, senate. Being a president is just a facade... Obama like bush is being pushed that to do. So it doesnt matter if its Obama or Ron Paul. This video is just singling out 1 person when its actual an issue that involves alot more.

I agree with most you said, but Ron Paul is not Bush or Obama. Doctor Paul is incorruptible. He wants and will stop these undeclared illegal wars that the US Congress wage against "evil muslim ghosts" in which a lot of innocent people (who they like to call "collateral") die or are made homeless overnight. Perfect recipe for blowbacks like 9/11.
South Korea misanthrone
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 1992

misanthrone is offline View user's profile Send private message View misanthrone's Favorites
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:17 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

spinemaggot wrote:
I agree with most you said, but Ron Paul is not Bush or Obama. Doctor Paul is incorruptible. He wants and will stop these undeclared illegal wars that the US Congress wage against "evil muslim ghosts" in which a lot of innocent people (who they like to call "collateral") die or are made homeless overnight. Perfect recipe for blowbacks like 9/11.

excellent point..obama is just a pawn, it is unfair to blame it solely on him.. as for iran, they will not acquire nuclear weapons.. either israel or US will hit them first.. I just hope it's US and not israel
Commodore

aw

Dark is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Dark's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:09 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

misanthrone wrote:
spinemaggot wrote:

excellent point..obama is just a pawn, it is unfair to blame it solely on him.. as for iran, they will not acquire nuclear weapons.. either israel or US will hit them first.. I just hope it's US and not israel

As good a Ron Paul is thats EXACTLY why he isnt gonna be president. Its well known that newscasts ignore him and focus on the more corruptible candidates. because it fit with what "the America machine" wants. And why would you wish the US to attack first? So we can send more young men and women to their deaths?
Canada Dark
Commodore
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:11 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Let the middle east kill themselves i dont give a fuck. North america as a whole needs to have some alone time. And sorry for the members that are in the middle east... but fuck you.
South Korea misanthrone
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 1992

misanthrone is offline View user's profile Send private message View misanthrone's Favorites
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:38 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

no worries Dark, they'll drop some bombs and that's it, no ground troops involved.. and amerika will never leave the middle east as long as there is both oil and israel.. so 50 years more i guess Smile
Captain

Member#: 10717

SummoningEternalNightMCMX is offline View user's profile Send private message SummoningEternalNightMCMX's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:44 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

The video seen here is right-wing partisan rhetoric, and as such it isn't particularly helpful. I like Obama's policy of burying his head in the sand and hoping the problem will go away, but the Israelis are doing everything they can to change that. They know that without direct US military support the most they can do is put Iran's nuclear programme (much of which is underground) back for a few years.
Commodore

Member#: 8800

RAM is offline View user's profile Send private message RAM's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:15 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Love it! Let the global toilet be flushed. sorry loved ones, bad timing to be here
Canada Dark
Commodore
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:03 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

misanthrone wrote:
no worries Dark, they'll drop some bombs and that's it, no ground troops involved.. and amerika will never leave the middle east as long as there is both oil and israel.. so 50 years more i guess Smile

Thank god im in Canada. OH SNAP I JUST WENT THURR LOLZ.
UK slothhead
Captain
Captain

Member#: 5380

slothhead is offline View user's profile Send private message View slothhead's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:52 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

it won't just b usa involved coz the brits will b bought into this shit trust me whenever the president says jump the pm jumps
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:11 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

slothhead wrote:
it won't just b usa involved coz the brits will b bought into this shit trust me whenever the president says jump the pm jumps

Canada is smart, i highly doubt we will get involved.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Death.FM Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: