Death.FM
RIP
Subscribe to become a RIP member of Death.FM!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The RIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give RIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Follow Us

Search

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$137.58

6 Donations:
$362.42

StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Death.FM Store

:: Death.FM Store ::

This really pisses me off. This is why christians can rot.
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic 
Canada Dark
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 589

Dark is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Dark's Favorites
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:05 pm   Post subject: This really pisses me off. This is why christians can rot. Reply with quote

Its always one sided.
Canada Dark
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Dark is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Dark's Favorites
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 3:06 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

George Takei is amazing.
UK bonecrusher
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 8396

bonecrusher is offline View user's profile Send private message View bonecrusher's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:18 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not even a debate with her, it's just a shitstorm. Well, fuck Westboro Baptist Church, Takei is a legend.
UK SummoningEtern...
Captain
Captain

Member#: 10717

SummoningEternalNightMCMX is offline View user's profile Send private message SummoningEternalNightMCMX's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 1:46 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think the majority of Christians even support Westboro Baptist Church. Not that I would know...
Captain

Member#: 12876

RipperChris is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View RipperChris's Favorites
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:52 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Fuck Westboro. Twisted and crazy way to preach..
Commodore

Member#: 1992

misanthrone is offline View user's profile Send private message View misanthrone's Favorites
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:33 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

america's neo-protestants are NOT christians.. baptist/pentecostals/evangelicals/jehovas/mormons ,you name them, are nothing but an abomination which doesn't hold anything for sacred.. except for the almighty dollar of course.. fuck america & hypocrisy!
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:31 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

misanthrone wrote:
america's neo-protestants are NOT christians.. baptist/pentecostals/evangelicals/jehovas/mormons ,you name them, are nothing but an abomination which doesn't hold anything for sacred.. except for the almighty dollar of course.. fuck america & hypocrisy!

Not a fan of how you seperated them. They are ALL abominations, ANYTHING to do with ANY religeon is all the same. Regardless of how extreme or not they are.

And this little gem "fuck america & hypocrisy" makes you sound stupid. Stop doing that, you are like the rest of the world and generalize america in it stupidity, Not all of america is stupid. Blame the stupid people for being stupid dont include 100%, its a fail statistic.

But sad to say 90% of the World is religeious. Thats alot of stupid fucking people.
Djibouti supersmoke RIP (subscribed member)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

Member#: 5788

supersmoke is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View supersmoke's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:39 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark wrote:
misanthrone wrote:

Not a fan of how you seperated them. They are ALL abominations, ANYTHING to do with ANY religeon is all the same. Regardless of how extreme or not they are.

And this little gem "fuck america & hypocrisy" makes you sound stupid. Stop doing that, you are like the rest of the world and generalize america in it stupidity, Not all of america is stupid. Blame the stupid people for being stupid dont include 100%, its a fail statistic.

But sad to say 90% of the World is religeious. Thats alot of stupid fucking people.

People are entitled to their own belief systems. There is no wrong religion because there is also no right religion. It's the religious radicals and radical atheists who ruin society by spouting their own beliefs as the only truth and firmly deny the validity of other beliefs.

Personally, I'm agnostic. I don't really believe that any one system of religion or beliefs is correct, but I'm not going to go out of my way to say that other people are wrong. They're entitled to believe what they want, and so long as they aren't stuffing it down my throat, I'm fine with whatever they want to believe in.

There is one thing that mankind has fallen prey to that has caused the deaths of millions in war and genocide: Intolerance.
Commodore

Member#: 1992

misanthrone is offline View user's profile Send private message View misanthrone's Favorites
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 10:43 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark wrote:
misanthrone wrote:

I agree with you Dark on this one, that I sound stupid.. I know, but couldn't help it because i fucking hate religious fanatics, and that's why I have separated those abominable cults.. I hate the stupid part of america, unfortunately quite a big one. I could never live in the bible belt, but I'd be fine in the northeast, or on the west coast..
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:44 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

misanthrone wrote:
Dark wrote:
misanthrone wrote:

I agree with you Dark on this one, that I sound stupid.. I know, but couldn't help it because i fucking hate religious fanatics, and that's why I have separated those abominable cults.. I hate the stupid part of america, unfortunately quite a big one. I could never live in the bible belt, but I'd be fine in the northeast, or on the west coast..

NH belive it or not is the least relgious state. Coincidently enuf underage pregnancy is also very low, with about 9 last year. Northeast is probabaly the most liberal and least serious of the country. No one really cares about anything here.
Finland Basher
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 10128

Basher is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Basher's Favorites
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:58 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not think that not to care necessary is good thing or that it is liberal thing, ignorance is the intolerance of the modern days.

Not to care leads easily people next door to be isolated. Isolation from the society is not a good thing specially then when it is not made by individuals them self. This can increase the ammount of followers of all sort of radical movements including the highly religious cults.

Relgion is not a bad thing, the religion is unfortunately used as tool for political or economical benefits. To believe is basic right of the humans, and imo it is a totally personal thing, so as smoker said you can believe anything you want, as long as you do not come and force feed your believes to others.

To believe btw includes not to believe... even atheism can be described as an religion.
Canada Dark
Commodore
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:10 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Basher wrote:
I do not think that not to care necessary is good thing or that it is liberal thing, ignorance is the intolerance of the modern days.

Not to care leads easily people next door to be isolated. Isolation from the society is not a good thing specially then when it is not made by individuals them self. This can increase the ammount of followers of all sort of radical movements including the highly religious cults.

Relgion is not a bad thing, the religion is unfortunately used as tool for political or economical benefits. To believe is basic right of the humans, and imo it is a totally personal thing, so as smoker said you can believe anything you want, as long as you do not come and force feed your believes to others.

To believe btw includes not to believe... even atheism can be described as an religion.

If i would choose to believe in something i think it would have to in the sun. Its the most logical. But i believe in the order and beautiful construction of the universe on the scientific level. Regardless of what you believe it ISNT a theory that we are all made of stars. Its a fact.

I DO believe in Karma, and if you do compile alot of bad things in you life it will bite you in the end. I try and keep a good karma going, and i seem to end up witht he best luck in needed times.
Brazil Daniem
Commander
Commander

Member#: 2982

Daniem is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View Daniem's Favorites
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:05 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm atheist, skeptical and critical. With time, however, I learned not to talk or defend my position with others, mainly with religious people. I just rather to stay away from discussions and live my life. But I respect other's choices, as I understand some people use faith as a support for their daily routine.

What pisses me off is the urge some religious ppl have in converting others, using the ridiculous argument that they know the truth. The women in the record say at one moment that the guy is blind. This is beyond ironical! The way Takei lead the discussion was great, showing how mediocre this extremists can be.
Canada Dark
Commodore
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:11 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Daniem wrote:
I'm atheist, skeptical and critical. With time, however, I learned not to talk or defend my position with others, mainly with religious people. I just rather to stay away from discussions and live my life. But I respect other's choices, as I understand some people use faith as a support for their daily routine.

What pisses me off is the urge some religious ppl have in converting others, using the ridiculous argument that they know the truth. The women in the record say at one moment that the guy is blind. This is beyond ironical! The way Takei lead the discussion was great, showing how mediocre this extremists can be.

I also consider myself an atheist, and this is the way it should be. You don't need to go out looking for people to disprove. Because in reality the only thing just as bad as a fundamentalist Christian is a fundamentalist Atheist.
Brazil Daniem
Commander
Commander

Member#: 2982

Daniem is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View Daniem's Favorites
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:54 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark wrote:
Daniem wrote:

I also consider myself an atheist, and this is the way it should be. You don't need to go out looking for people to disprove. Because in reality the only thing just as bad as a fundamentalist Christian is a fundamentalist Atheist.

Yes Totally agree.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Death.FM Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: