Death.FM
RIP
Subscribe to become a RIP member of Death.FM!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The RIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give RIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Follow Us

Search

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Death.FM Store

:: Death.FM Store ::

What is Burzum thinking about?

View previous topic :: View next topic 
UK SummoningEtern...
Captain
Captain

Member#: 10717

SummoningEternalNightMCMX is offline View user's profile Send private message SummoningEternalNightMCMX's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:02 pm   Post subject: What is Burzum thinking about? Reply with quote

From the desk of Burzum:

"In 1994 I wrote in "Vargsmål" that our governments let so many Muslims into our contries possibly because they want us to feel threatened enough by them to support Israel no matter what. This was before the government of the USA in secret launched their terror campaign on their own population, and blamed the Muslims, to have an excuse to start their "War on Terror" and subdue other countries without too many protests, but today this fairly original hypothesis from 1994 seems to hold more truth than I could imagine.

What we have seen since 9/11 is a very aggressive campaign by some groups and companies made up of very rich individuals to make us all accept more and more surveillance and humiliation in the name of "the war on terror". They make us give up more and more of our rights and our freedom, and everything is done in the name of this bogus "war on terror" and of course "security". Our security, of course... Increased airport control; electronic passports; DNA databases; personal information databases; more police surveillance; more cameras in more locations; new laws; and so forth. They introduce new means to improve our "security" almost weekly. "

Further insane ramblings are available at Burzum.com...

Edit: As Razark points out, the above should read Burzum.org (not Burzum.com, d'oh!)

Last edited by SummoningEternalNightMCMX on Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Denmark Razark
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 6196

Razark is offline View user's profile Send private message Razark's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:15 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

FYI the only official site is burzum.org. Everything else is not his doing.

On topic: Impossible for us to either prove it right or wrong. Imo it might not be that extreme, but I think it is true to some extent.
Canada irule
Captain
Captain

Member#: 2410

irule is offline View user's profile Send private message View irule's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:22 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know about there being too many Muslims in Norway but I think he's definitely right about the bogus war on terror
Sweden Morkrets_Apostel
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 14337

Morkrets_Apostel is offline View user's profile Send private message Morkrets_Apostel's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 7:29 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

i didn't know that this was a political forum
UK SummoningEtern...
Captain
Captain

SummoningEternalNightMCMX is offline View user's profile Send private message SummoningEternalNightMCMX's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:52 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Morkrets_Apostel wrote:

In as far as it gives some insights into the thoughts of the genre's major artists, I think it can be.
South Korea misanthrone
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 1992

misanthrone is offline View user's profile Send private message View misanthrone's Favorites
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:01 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

he's an idiot, but he has a valid point with the imaginary war on terror..
Lieutenant

Member#: 14337

Morkrets_Apostel is offline View user's profile Send private message Morkrets_Apostel's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:23 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

SummoningEternalNightMCMX wrote:
Morkrets_Apostel wrote:

In as far as it gives some insights into the thoughts of the genre's major artists, I think it can be.

ok, I do not know when this was published but I don´t think Burzum was first with this conclusion.
I tried to figure out your purpose with this forum post, If you wanted to discuss the right or wrongs then I leave this to others
UK SummoningEtern...
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 2:05 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Morkrets_Apostel wrote:
SummoningEternalNightMCMX wrote:
Morkrets_Apostel wrote:

ok, I do not know when this was published but I don´t think Burzum was first with this conclusion.
I tried to figure out your purpose with this forum post, If you wanted to discuss the right or wrongs then I leave this to others

My purpose, if any, was to share something I found interesting and to provoke discussion. Here's a link to the full article:

http://www.burzum.org/eng/library/the_lords_of_lies09.shtml
Columbia Azdragar
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 10419

Azdragar is offline View user's profile Send private message Azdragar's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:59 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

If you want to bring us some of Varg Vikernes thoughts, then bring us someting from this year like this one http://www.burzum.org/eng/library/war_in_europe04.shtml not a thing from March 2011.

Anyways imo, he's free to write, believe, post, etc., what he wants cause it's his own website. At this time i don't believe the same ppl which followed him on 90's is paying atention to him nowadays. In fact Burzum history was one before he got out of prision and other very different now. I think he's an intelligent guy, but the same time he's fucked up buy all the politics, so i really don't care about him this time, i care about the music.

EMBRACE MY SOUL
UK SummoningEtern...
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:35 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Jvan wrote:
If you want to bring us some of Varg Vikernes thoughts, then bring us someting from this year like this one http://www.burzum.org/eng/library/war_in_europe04.shtml not a thing from March 2011.

Same shit, different date. But you're learning independently, very good. OK!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Death.FM Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: