Death.FM
RIP
Subscribe to become a RIP member of Death.FM!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The RIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give RIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Follow Us

Search

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$137.58

6 Donations:
$362.42

StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Death.FM Store

:: Death.FM Store ::

Front man from Behemoth jailed for anti-christian remarks...
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic 
UK SummoningEtern...
Captain
Captain

Member#: 10717

SummoningEternalNightMCMX is offline View user's profile Send private message SummoningEternalNightMCMX's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:13 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

misanthrone wrote:
SummoningEternalNightMCMX wrote:
misanthrone wrote:
Dark wrote:
The funny thing is he just got over Leukemia, and now this. Bet he hates christian scum more now.

@CJ your religious scumfuck GFTO my threadz. :|

Nergal's main beef seems to be with the Roman Catholic church, not with Christians in general. Everyone hates Roman Catholics. They even hate themselves.

I hate neo-protestant christians more than anything in this world, roman-catholics are just paying the price for their old deeds, but their dogma is not evil like the evangelical one.. and Nergal is an idiot as a person, great as musician

Dogma, schmogma. Judge people by their actions, not their words.

I do, you didn't get it, sorry, I don't expect a westerner to understand that anyway.

That's right, my parochial view of religion is certainly different from your parochial view of religion.
Canada Dark
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 589

Dark is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Dark's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:39 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

misanthrone wrote:
misanthrone wrote:
Dark wrote:
The funny thing is he just got over Leukemia, and now this. Bet he hates christian scum more now.

@CJ your religious scumfuck GFTO my threadz. :|

Nergal's main beef seems to be with the Roman Catholic church, not with Christians in general. Everyone hates Roman Catholics. They even hate themselves.

I hate neo-protestant christians more than anything in this world, roman-catholics are just paying the price for their old deeds, but their dogma is not evil like the evangelical one.. and Nergal is an idiot as a person, great as musician

Dogma, schmogma. Judge people by their actions, not their words.

I do, you didn't get it, sorry, I don't expect a westerner to understand that anyway.

That's right, my parochial view of religion is certainly different from your parochial view of religion.

You are both retarded, you imply that really anyone on this station actually cares what another thinks about religion. Views is another word for opinion. Religion is bad and makes stupid shit like this happen, when it should not. Its 2012 and people are still being brought up on charges for remark about religeion, its a fucking farce. Like i always say Religion is the Anti-Evolution. Fuck sandy was blamed on gays, even tho gay people statisitcally are more wealthy and live happier lives then regular unleaded couples.
UK SummoningEtern...
Captain
Captain

Member#: 10717

SummoningEternalNightMCMX is offline View user's profile Send private message SummoningEternalNightMCMX's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:47 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark wrote:
Fuck sandy was blamed on gays, even tho gay people statisitcally are more wealthy and live happier lives then regular unleaded couples.

Well it couldn't be due to Climate Change, which I'm told is just a scam invented by Al Gore as an excuse to raise taxes. Wink
Canada Dark
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Dark is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Dark's Favorites
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:11 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark wrote:
Fuck sandy was blamed on gays, even tho gay people statisitcally are more wealthy and live happier lives then regular unleaded couples.

Well it couldn't be due to Climate Change, which I'm told is just a scam invented by Al Gore as an excuse to raise taxes. Wink

No, climate change is real. And the path that Sandy took is a natural path that hurricane can take. Its not a popular route tho. inb4typoes
Russia lordr110
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 10482

lordr110 is offline View user's profile Send private message lordr110's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:46 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark wrote:
Dark wrote:

No, climate change is real. And the path that Sandy took is a natural path that hurricane can take. Its not a popular route tho. inb4typoes

It was the HAARP LOL
Canada Dark
Commodore
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 11:42 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Like the sig, lordr
USA NTAC
Cadet 2
Cadet 2

Member#: 15005

NTAC is offline View user's profile Send private message View NTAC's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:19 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

This is fucking rediculous. Free to say what you want as long as it is not against the "corporation" of religion. What a crock of shit.

Well, I need one more person to file a complaint against all the psuedo "Christian" MFers who say this but always do the opposite. Who's with me? Yes

I have no relegious beliefs. But, I always crank up Metal around churches and those damn Mormon missionaries on the bikes. Just to be an asshole. Twisted Evil
Canada Dark
Commodore
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:07 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

NTAC wrote:
This is fucking rediculous. Free to say what you want as long as it is not against the "corporation" of religion. What a crock of shit.

Well, I need one more person to file a complaint against all the psuedo "Christian" MFers who say this but always do the opposite. Who's with me? Yes

I have no relegious beliefs. But, I always crank up Metal around churches and those damn Mormon missionaries on the bikes. Just to be an asshole. Twisted Evil

You sound american, oh wait you are. LOLZ, HIGH FIVE... I MAKE NICE.
USA NTAC
Cadet 2
Cadet 2

Member#: 15005

NTAC is offline View user's profile Send private message View NTAC's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:59 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark wrote:
NTAC wrote:

You sound american, oh wait you are. LOLZ, HIGH FIVE... I MAKE NICE.

Your potassium sucks Dark!
Finland Basher
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 10128

Basher is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Basher's Favorites
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:37 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Ensign

Member#: 16078

Palpatine is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Palpatine's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 1:55 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

The guy said, "The Supreme Court said clearly that there are limits for artists which cannot be crossed.". Freedom of speech is absolute and a human right, a person has the right to hate whatever they want, as long as they don't inflict physical harm to anyone, they aren't commiting any crime. No one forced the people who felt offended to attend the show, if they're offended it's their problem. Now if someone creates a law banning some type of actions or ideologies, or whatever, just because they simply don't like it, it's purely out of personal interest.

Now what's wrong with this whole thing

1. the catholic church is, or at least was, one of the most murderous cults on this planet.

2. he bought the bible, it's his property, so he has the right to do whatever he wants with it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Death.FM Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: