Death.FM
RIP
Subscribe to become a RIP member of Death.FM!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The RIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give RIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Follow Us

Search

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Death.FM Store

:: Death.FM Store ::

Not that any of you (especially Dark) gives a fuck...
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic 
Liberia cjjeepercreeper
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 2665

cjjeepercreeper is offline View user's profile Send private message cjjeepercreeper's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:35 pm   Post subject: Not that any of you (especially Dark) gives a fuck... Reply with quote

...but I've internally resolved my differences with the philosophy here in relation to my own personal philosophies. When I first started listening to this station over 6 years ago the atmosphere was different and the audience was a lot more mature. Being almost 60 I have a hard time relating to what is going on in the head of a 16 year old, what is important to someone with almost 6 decades on this planet is incomprehensible to most people under the age of 35 or so. Yeah, sure, I knew it all at age 16 or 20 or 25, but looking back that is almost embarassing to think ( I hope no one was watching). Yes, here, its all about the music and maybe when you are 20 you can escape into the music, but it gets harder to escape what it going on in the world very often. There is a lot of fantasy in my life, I was telling my 10 year old grand son there is still plenty of magic in the world, and NEVER let it slip away. Anyway, politics being a passion of mine, I almost let the real world destroy that part of me. Don't ever let that happen to you, it is devastating. Yes, the real world is out there, and PLEASE do not ignore it, but I will try to let my other side reside here more often than it has lately. No, this is not an apology, I still think BQ's response to me was offensive and immature, but I will let that pass and accept her apology if so given.

BTW, I miss the old old days when black metal ruled here along with old school death metal and a dose of doom. I also miss the mature discussions (not dissing all you youngsters that have joined), its just a fact. People like blas got totally fed up and left, but of course he makes me look almost sane, so, whatever.

Just remember, yes, it is all about the music here (mostly), but don't let that fool you. The world is a dangerous place where magic and fantasy are quickly dying or being eaten up by the extremism in most of the world.

Peace, and remember my signature, yes, you are mortal, but your soul is not.

cj

Memento Mori
tabh666
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 13533

tabh666 is offline View user's profile Send private message View tabh666's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:14 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Commodore

aw

cjjeepercreeper is offline View user's profile Send private message cjjeepercreeper's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:21 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

tabh666 wrote:

Clue me in as to what that is supposed to mean. If it is dissing me I don't really care, if it is something else, please explain.

Memento Mori
South Korea misanthrone
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 1992

misanthrone is offline View user's profile Send private message View misanthrone's Favorites
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:27 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

as the years go by i find myself being more and more childish really, I guess it's the anti-depressives or just a reaction to the outside world.. best advice I can give anyone is a quote from Osho - "Live in the world but don't allow the world to Live in you ".. welcome back? Wink
Captain

Member#: 4680

PostmasterDCLXVI is offline View user's profile Send private message PostmasterDCLXVI's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:32 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

misanthrone wrote:
as the years go by i find myself being more and more childish really............. Wink

there is quote in my native language which roughly translates to "old people and children are the same"
Commodore
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:33 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

misanthrone wrote:
as the years go by i find myself being more and more childish really, I guess it's the anti-depressives or just a reaction to the outside world.. best advice I can give anyone is a quote from Osho - "Live in the world but don't allow the world to Live in you ".. welcome back? Wink

Yep, not so sure the anti-depressives are a good thing. I was on Zoloft for a year and a half, doc switched me to Prozac a couple weeks ago. Bad timing, it made me more aggressive and with the election and all I had a meltdown..

Memento Mori
South Korea misanthrone
Commodore
Commodore

misanthrone is offline View user's profile Send private message View misanthrone's Favorites
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:34 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

PostmasterDCLXVI wrote:
misanthrone wrote:
as the years go by i find myself being more and more childish really............. Wink

there is quote in my native language which roughly translates to "old people and children are the same"

I'm not that old!! Mad
LOL LOL LOL
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:35 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

misanthrone wrote:
PostmasterDCLXVI wrote:
misanthrone wrote:

I'm not that old!! Mad
LOL LOL LOL

yeah, you're like half my age. LOL

Memento Mori
South Korea misanthrone
Commodore
Commodore

MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:36 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

cjjeepercreeper wrote:
misanthrone wrote:

Yep, not so sure the anti-depressives are a good thing. I was on Zoloft for a year and a half, doc switched me to Prozac a couple weeks ago. Bad timing, it made me more aggressive and with the election and all I had a meltdown..

ouch, that's fucking hardcore, I'm not on anything that strong Depressed
get off those man, I am out in 2 months with gradually decreased dosage..
they might help for a while, but on the long run - they fuck you up..
fuck politics, what is meant to happen will happen, n matter what
Captain

PostmasterDCLXVI is offline View user's profile Send private message PostmasterDCLXVI's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:39 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

misanthrone wrote:
PostmasterDCLXVI wrote:
misanthrone wrote:

I'm not that old!! Mad
LOL LOL LOL

you are 6yrs old on this station which is 8yrs old...so that makes u old har har

Silly Silly
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 10419

Azdragar is offline View user's profile Send private message Azdragar's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:49 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you CJ. I have felt the same sometimes. Bad mood on the way and this is a perfect place for exploding it up; it feels like you enjoy to be here but the same time you hate all and believe me, some ppl push you to madness with their behaviour, with their badass attitudes, with no brain cells or something that worths, but the same time i always ask myself who is the ignorant, the fool or those who let the fool penetrate on his mind and react in a bad way?
EMBRACE MY SOUL
South Korea misanthrone
Commodore
Commodore

MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:56 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Jvan, if you let the fool bring you to his level - you are no better.. to ignore is best, and it hurts the most the person you loathe
Lieutenant

Member#: 13533

tabh666 is offline View user's profile Send private message View tabh666's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:07 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

its just a funny gif of someone making an ass of themselves...

where are you actually from ?

Last edited by tabh666 on Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
PostmasterDCLXVI RIP (subscribed member)
Captain
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:18 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Jvan wrote:
I agree with you CJ. I have felt the same sometimes. Bad mood on the way and this is a perfect place for exploding it up; it feels like you enjoy to be here but the same time you hate all and believe me, some ppl push you to madness with their behaviour, with their badass attitudes, with no brain cells or something that worths, but the same time i always ask myself who is the ignorant, the fool or those who let the fool penetrate on his mind and react in a bad way?

and hence the quote "Ignorance Is Bliss"...so be blissfull and enjoy the musick

Silly
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 10482

lordr110 is offline View user's profile Send private message lordr110's Favorites are Private
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 11:43 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

as this post seems to be only for quotes LOL :

"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter. "
-Martin Luther King Jr
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Death.FM Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: