Death.FM
RIP
Subscribe to become a RIP member of Death.FM!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The RIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give RIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Follow Us

Search

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$137.58

6 Donations:
$362.42

StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Death.FM Store

:: Death.FM Store ::

Not that any of you (especially Dark) gives a fuck...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic 
Liberia cjjeepercreeper
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 2665

cjjeepercreeper is offline View user's profile Send private message cjjeepercreeper's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:25 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Dark wrote:
cjjeepercreeper wrote:
Dark wrote:
Here is probably my 2nd non troll post on this site in 5 years. I understand as a 'seasoned" individual you have concerns about the world. As an intelligent person you fell as you should share your knowledge in pointing it out when ever you can to let the "lesser intelligent" people know what is actually going on behind the curtain. I am aware of this, and im sure most of us here might possibly be aware of the global issues on this planet. But there is a time and place for it and this station is not one of them. Sometimes it MIGHT be ok on circumstances others it might not. I try and refrain from posting any stuff on this stie related to any propaganda that i might belive or would like to point out. Its just isnt proper, this site was made for music to enjoy discuss about fun things.

If i needed to related this site to anything it would be a bar, and there is just some thing you do not talk about in a bar: Politics and Religion. They are the no-no topics in public area unless you are really trying to make a point, convert or other bullshit that falls into this category. There is no need for anyone to get butthurt over anything on the internet, because it IS the fucking internet.

So just calm the fuck down, listen to some music and keep the evil devil reality world in the world not on DFM.

Dark, you made my day, you really do care. LOL And a combination of the election and new meds kind of made me crazy for awhile. I do miss the old DFM, but wtf, kind of like what you said and what I tell people all the time, this is the internet, NOT the real world.

Dont get me wrong, if you get all butt-hurt from the mods or admins and you feel the desire to leave a place of the internet i couldn't care less. Good riddance. Ive had it out with Digi and Smoker and i think they are both prickly vagina's, but not once did i say " FUCK YOU JERIC AND FUCK YOU MODS IM SICK OF YOUR CRAP. IM GONE GOODBUY" or something along that line.

Its a bitch move. If you threaten to leave, then fuck off. Dont come back and do this shit. You are 60 not 15...

As I believe I said before, there were some extenuating circumstances for my behavior, I'm off that med and back to the old one. I'm not going to apologize, especially to you Wink , and I never said anything about Jeric (I don't believe), it was BQ's email to me in response to one to DFM that pissed me off, she was a bitch and deserved to be called one. And btw, I've a few more birthdays before 60.

Memento Mori
UK SummoningEtern...
Captain
Captain

Member#: 10717

SummoningEternalNightMCMX is offline View user's profile Send private message SummoningEternalNightMCMX's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 3:27 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

cjjeepercreeper wrote:
Dark wrote:
cjjeepercreeper wrote:
Dark wrote:
Here is probably my 2nd non troll post on this site in 5 years. I understand as a 'seasoned" individual you have concerns about the world. As an intelligent person you fell as you should share your knowledge in pointing it out when ever you can to let the "lesser intelligent" people know what is actually going on behind the curtain. I am aware of this, and im sure most of us here might possibly be aware of the global issues on this planet. But there is a time and place for it and this station is not one of them. Sometimes it MIGHT be ok on circumstances others it might not. I try and refrain from posting any stuff on this stie related to any propaganda that i might belive or would like to point out. Its just isnt proper, this site was made for music to enjoy discuss about fun things.

If i needed to related this site to anything it would be a bar, and there is just some thing you do not talk about in a bar: Politics and Religion. They are the no-no topics in public area unless you are really trying to make a point, convert or other bullshit that falls into this category. There is no need for anyone to get butthurt over anything on the internet, because it IS the fucking internet.

So just calm the fuck down, listen to some music and keep the evil devil reality world in the world not on DFM.

Dark, you made my day, you really do care. LOL And a combination of the election and new meds kind of made me crazy for awhile. I do miss the old DFM, but wtf, kind of like what you said and what I tell people all the time, this is the internet, NOT the real world.

Dont get me wrong, if you get all butt-hurt from the mods or admins and you feel the desire to leave a place of the internet i couldn't care less. Good riddance. Ive had it out with Digi and Smoker and i think they are both prickly vagina's, but not once did i say " FUCK YOU JERIC AND FUCK YOU MODS IM SICK OF YOUR CRAP. IM GONE GOODBUY" or something along that line.

Its a bitch move. If you threaten to leave, then fuck off. Dont come back and do this shit. You are 60 not 15...

As I believe I said before, there were some extenuating circumstances for my behavior, I'm off that med and back to the old one. I'm not going to apologize, especially to you Wink , and I never said anything about Jeric (I don't believe), it was BQ's email to me in response to one to DFM that pissed me off, she was a bitch and deserved to be called one. And btw, I've a few more birthdays before 60.

It's been many years since I've taken Zoloft (aka Sertraline, Lustral). and it's fair to say it did nothing for me. Prozac is probably the one antidepressant I've never taken. I don't feel like I've missed out. Grin

Edit: btw, I just found a nice user-friendly site for anyone interested in mind-altering substances (prescription only): http://www.crazymeds.us/pmwiki/pmwiki.php
Djibouti supersmoke RIP (subscribed member)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)

Member#: 5788

supersmoke is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View supersmoke's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:29 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

cjjeepercreeper wrote:

Just my opinion, but the only person who should be apologizing is you to her if you're really basing the situation off the short string of emails. You should read them again since you are off those bad meds.
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: