Death.FM
RIP
Subscribe to become a RIP member of Death.FM!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The RIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give RIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Follow Us

Search

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$162.58

5 Donations:
$337.42

Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Death.FM Store

:: Death.FM Store ::

SUFFOCATION "Pinnacle Of Bedlam"

View previous topic :: View next topic 
Italy freccia_nera_76
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 11628

freccia_nera_76 is offline View user's profile Send private message View freccia_nera_76's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:33 am   Post subject: SUFFOCATION "Pinnacle Of Bedlam" Reply with quote

The official lyric video for "As Grace Descends"

Italy freccia_nera_76
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

freccia_nera_76 is offline View user's profile Send private message View freccia_nera_76's Favorites
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:43 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Any comments on this song or expectations on the forthcoming album?

On my side , Suffocation is one of my best bands , if not "the" best band .

I've seen them live many times , always fulfilling my best expectations , distruptive on the stage and very friendly after .

I've been waiting for this album...very curious on the "new" drummer and on the direction of the band...this song is good start , I'd say.
UK SummoningEtern...
Captain
Captain

Member#: 10717

SummoningEternalNightMCMX is offline View user's profile Send private message SummoningEternalNightMCMX's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 12:07 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Good track, look forward to hearing more!
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu Dec 27, 2012 4:11 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

""Five days ago, a new track from Suffocation’s latest release leaked onto Youtube. Having just become aware of this (I know, shame on me) I’ve listened to the track at least thirty times at this point and I must say I’m somewhat puzzled. With the addition of Dave Culross, ‘As Grace Descends’ is unsurprisingly similar to ‘Despise The Sun’ with a rather healthy helping of ‘Breeding The Spawn’ and even a small bit of Hate Eternal’s ‘Spiritual Holocaust’. If I didn’t know any better, I would think Guy Marchais had been all out replaced by Doug Cerrito. Unlike a lot of the band’s recent material, this is easily the most reminiscent of Suffocation’s earliest (i.e. best) LP’s…and while Terrence, Derek, Guy and Dave are at their trademark best, I can’t help but wonder what the hell’s going on with Frank; his growls have been mixed so low in this song, everything else drowns him out. If the whole album has this problem, that’s not only a HUGE misstep but it’s also very concerning for the band as a whole. Frank is the ONLY vocalist for Suffocation (Bill Robinson is a great vocalist but he belongs in Decrepit Birth NOT Suffocation) and from what I can make out on most of ‘As Grace Descends’ he still sounds as great as he always has, with the growl at the very end being the song’s best.""
Italy freccia_nera_76
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:32 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Italy freccia_nera_76
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:42 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm listening to it for the first time guys...very good stuff...
Italy freccia_nera_76
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:51 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Italy freccia_nera_76
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2013 11:53 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

USA slayer85
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 12940

slayer85 is offline View user's profile Send private message View slayer85's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:46 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Suffocation guitarist buys his own copy of the album: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=FS6EghVzNsI
USA HumanPaste
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 8215

HumanPaste is offline View user's profile Send private message View HumanPaste's Favorites
Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 11:21 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Well shit I tried to get into it, love Suffo met the dudes and everything. Self titled was brutal, the last album was pretty good, but PoB just doesn't do it for me. I have to have that moment or two somewhere where I stop and cuss out loud because of how fucking awesome the shit got, but I didn't really hear any in this. Felt like each song started and sounded like it might be leading to something maybe?...then the next track started. Wash, rinse, repeat. Bring on the hate-posts; just my Pasty opinion.
Canada irule
Captain
Captain

Member#: 2410

irule is offline View user's profile Send private message View irule's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:46 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually agree with Paste. Far from their best work.
Italy freccia_nera_76
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:24 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

HumanPaste wrote:
Well shit I tried to get into it, love Suffo met the dudes and everything. Self titled was brutal, the last album was pretty good, but PoB just doesn't do it for me. I have to have that moment or two somewhere where I stop and cuss out loud because of how fucking awesome the shit got, but I didn't really hear any in this. Felt like each song started and sounded like it might be leading to something maybe?...then the next track started. Wash, rinse, repeat. Bring on the hate-posts; just my Pasty opinion.

Suffocation is probably my favourite band , met the guys , most funny and catchy live shows I've ever been , lots of brutal , lots of fun .

Effigy , Breeding and Pierced another era...

Self titled brought me back in the pit...fantastic album...

Blood...umh...still ok

PoB...something missing...still processing...let u know...
USA HumanPaste
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Member#: 8215

HumanPaste is offline View user's profile Send private message View HumanPaste's Favorites
Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:15 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Just listened to Souls to Deny for the first time in years, holy fuck it's one of the best dm albums ever. I honestly can't pick out one riff that isn't incredible, and how the entire album has that blackened feel to it with darker toned riffs I fkn love it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Death.FM Forum Index -> Metal All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: