Death.FM
RIP
Subscribe to become a RIP member of Death.FM!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The RIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give RIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Follow Us

Search

 

Donation Meter


Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$380.00

10 Donations:
$120.00

StreamingSoundtracks.com (Oct-16) martino $13.98
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Oct-14) Cindylover1969 $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Oct-13) Ankh $15.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Oct-12) Anonymous $10.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Oct-8) Anonymous $0.04
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Oct-7) Anonymous $0.98
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Oct-7) molossus $17.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Oct-6) Caliburn $15.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Oct-4) klingon50 $10.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Oct-2) ZeframCochrane $18.00

 


Last Month's Donors
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Sep-30) Cindylover1969 $10.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Sep-29) Anonymous $0.81
Death.FM (Sep-29) pesadelo $50.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Sep-28) epsi42 $15.00
Death.FM (Sep-27) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Sep-25) arucanAI $1.00




Death.FM Store



:: Death.FM Store ::



We're back, but SAM is still a bit sick
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Death.FM Forum Index -> Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Author Message
Liberia cjjeepercreeper
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Joined: Nov 27, 2006
Member#: 2665
Posts: 6145
Location: At the Mountains of Madness

cjjeepercreeper is offline View user's profile Send private message cjjeepercreeper's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 9:53 am   Post subject: Reply with quote


slayer85 wrote:
misanthrone wrote:
well I had an A band skipped today, I thought ABC is fixed, apparently not Sad


U have to play Russian Roulette with the playlist! Neutral


I had a 17 minute Agalloch song play fine today, surprised the shit out of me.
_________________
Not dead, just sleeping.

Memento Mori
Austria Thor666 RIP (subscribed member)
Commodore
Commodore



Joined: Nov 17, 2008
Member#: 6403
Posts: 2779


Thor666 is offline View user's profile Send private message Thor666's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2013 4:59 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote


slayer85 wrote:
thorshammer wrote:
slayer85 wrote:
thorshammer wrote:
today i play 2 song`s and 2 song`s are skippped,in the moment i hate the station :mad Mad
come on, it finally repaired Depressed


Ah come on man! Just give it time! Try requesting in the ABC artist category (Like request more Aura Noir or some Blodsrit!!) Until things look better on the server. Remember, these guys have regular day jobs to work too!

Yes P.S. Im still gonna order my DFM Beerstein soon!


Grin i know slayer ,But it sucks when all your req., will be kicked Depressed

Ps: trink a beer of me ok Yes


Sure! How about a Thorhammer ale? Very Happy


sure slayer Yes thorshammer kick the playlist LOL
PostmasterDCLXVI RIP (subscribed member)
Captain
Captain



Joined: Feb 22, 2008
Member#: 4680
Posts: 1935
Location: Deepest Corner Of The Abyssal Zone

PostmasterDCLXVI is offline View user's profile Send private message PostmasterDCLXVI's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:21 am   Post subject: Re: We're back, but SAM is still a bit sick Reply with quote


diginferno wrote:
This is a copy of the announcement JERIC put on Facebook, for those of you who can't access FB from work:

JERIC wrote:

Requests should be working perfect. If you have problems, please email me (don't PM please).

I am currently overwriting the music files which is slowly fixing the tracks being skipped problem. It should take about 6 weeks to complete. Yeah, it's a lot of music! The upload is in alphabetical order, so I suggest requesting more in the A, B, C range to lessen your chance of a request being skipped. For SST, the order is by album name; 80s, AFM, DFM, EFM are in order by artist.


We really appreciate your patience and support. Also, for RIP compensations, please e-mail JERIC@death.fm. Please do not send PMs, as it is very unlikely that JERIC has the time to open the websites to read them.

Thank you! Peace


For the general information of all...

Noticed that bands from the recent updates that are within A to C are still skipping. It looks like a complete lottery system right now not knowing which requests would skip.

Sad
_________________
Gû kîbum kelkum-ishi, burzum-ishi.
Akha - gûm-ishi ashi gurum.
UK SummoningEtern...
Captain
Captain



Joined: May 24, 2010
Member#: 10717
Posts: 1625
Location: Room 502, Waverly Hills Sanatorium

SummoningEternalNightMCMX is offline View user's profile Send private message View SummoningEternalNightMCMX's Favorites
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 2:52 am   Post subject: Reply with quote


Why does SAM always get blamed?
_________________
Kicking Theon in the crotch only makes him stronger!
USA slayer85
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade



Joined: Jun 13, 2011
Member#: 12940
Posts: 69


slayer85 is offline View user's profile Send private message View slayer85's Favorites
PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:50 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote


SummoningEternalNightMCMX wrote:
Why does SAM always get blamed?


Silly
Germany ARny RIP (subscribed member)
Captain
Captain

aw

Joined: Jul 22, 2010
Member#: 11083
Posts: 1704
Location: Baden-Württemberg

ARny is offline View user's profile Send private message View ARny's Favorites
Skype Name
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:22 am   Post subject: Reply with quote


Um yeah, can we get an update on how it's going with the skipping albums? Is this still been worked on or...?
_________________
Singing 'bout shit and eating shit are both totally metal dude.
tabh666 RIP (subscribed member)
Lieutenant
Lieutenant



Joined: Oct 12, 2011
Member#: 13533
Posts: 160
Location: the northwest :D

tabh666 is offline View user's profile Send private message View tabh666's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:21 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote


hear hear
_________________
“Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth.”
diginferno
Rear Admiral (Ambassador)
Rear Admiral (Ambassador)



Joined: Apr 11, 2006
Member#: 1771
Posts: 3182


diginferno is offline View user's profile Send private message View diginferno's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 1:30 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote


It is being worked on, but the time when JERIC can work on it is limited.
_________________
diginferno

.:: ::.
France SeclusionSolution RIP (subscribed member)
Commodore
Commodore



Joined: Jun 22, 2006
Member#: 2031
Posts: 3542
Location: Papua New Guinea

SeclusionSolution is offline View user's profile Send private message View SeclusionSolution's Favorites
Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 4:42 am   Post subject: Reply with quote


ARny wrote:
Um yeah, can we get an update on how it's going with the skipping albums? Is this still been worked on or...?


diginferno wrote:
It is being worked on, but the time when JERIC can work on it is unlimited.


*fixed* Shucks
_________________
Never mess with la raza !
USA BuyerQueen
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)



Joined: Nov 11, 2006
Member#: 2560
Posts: 154
Location: Richmond, VA

BuyerQueen is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail BuyerQueen's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 3:42 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote


There were 444 corrupt albums. We have fixed all but 71. They are listed below. We will be working on them in the next few weeks. Thanks for your patience.

--------Abominable Putridity - 2012 - Anomalies Of Artificial Origin, The
--------Advent Equation, The - 2012 - Limitless Life Reflections
--------Aetherius Obscuritas - 2012 - Ventus
--------Agony Lords - 2012 - Tomb For The Haunted, A
--------Anael - 2003 - Necromantic Ritual
--------Ancient Wisdom - 2004 - Cometh Doom, Cometh Death
--------Arkaik - 2012 - Metamorphignition
--------Arstidir Lifsins - 2012 - Vapna Laejar Eldr
--------Beer Bear - 2012 - Beyond The Invisible Line
--------Black Autumn [Ger] - 2010 - Losing The Sun (Advance Tracks)
--------Blackness - 2012 - Glance Behind, A
--------Blasphemous Creation - 2012 - Battle Of The Ancients
--------Blut Aus Nord - 2011 - 777 Sect(s)
--------Bone Chalice - 2012 - Bone Chalice
--------Brimwylf - 2012 - Under the Sign of the Tridents
--------Chapel Of Disease - 2012 - Summoning Black Gods
--------Contrast The Water - 2011 - Perseverance
--------Cryptic - 2004 - Once Holy Realm
--------Dawn Of Demise - 2012 - Rejoice In Vengeance
--------Denial Of God - 2006 - Horrors Of Satan, The
--------Disentomb [Aus] - 2010 - Sunken Chambers Of Nephilim
--------Disgust - 2004 - Years of Torment
--------Dismemberment - 2011 - Condemned, The
--------Doomsday - 2012 - Doomsday
--------Duodildo Vibrator - 2009 - Light My Fire
--------Evil Incarnate - 2005 - Waiting For His Return
--------Fangorn [Rus] - 2012 - Where The Tales Live On
--------Father Befouled - 2012 - Revulsion Of Seraphic Grace
--------Helengard - 2012 - Helengard
--------Helllight - 2008 - Funeral Doom Light That Brought Darknes, The
--------Helllight - 2010 - ...And Then, The Light Of Consciousness Became Hell
--------Hetman - 2012 - Wind Speaks With A Grove
--------Igzordium - 2009 - Igzordium
--------Igzordium - 2012 - Lost, The
--------Incantation - 1995 - Upon The Throne Of Apocalypse
--------Ingurgitate - 2005 - Bleeding His Sacred Kingship
--------Katharsis - 2006 - Worldwithoutend
--------King Of Asgard - 2012 - ...To North
--------Kuolemanlaakso - 2012 - Uljas Uusi Maailma
--------Mare Cognitum - 2011 - Sea Which Has Become Known, The
--------Mare Cognitum - 2012 - An Extraconscious Lucidity
--------Mercenary - 2008 - Architect Of Lies
--------Nachtmystium - 2012 - Silencing Machine
--------Necrodaemon - 2005 - Prophecy Of The Decadent
--------Nocturnal - 2004 - Arrival of the Carnivore
--------Nocturnal Breed - 2007 - Fields Of Rot
--------Non Opus Dei - 2005 - ...Sem Al Diavol Va Porti Al Mal
--------Now Noise, The! - 1997 - Raging Mad Insanity
--------Orphalis - 2012 - Human Individual Metamorphosis
--------Ouija - 1997 - Riding Into The Funeral Paths
--------Paralysis - 1992 - Patrons Of The Dark
--------Polluted Inheritance - 1992 - Ecocide
--------Proclamation - 2012 - Nether Tombs Of Abaddon
--------Revenge Project, The - 2012 - Neverending, The
--------Shining - 2012 - Redefining Darkness
--------Sig;Ar;Tyr - 2005 - Sailing The Seas Of Fate
--------Sig;Ar;Tyr - 2008 - Beyond The North Winds
--------SIGARTYR - 2010 - Godsaga
--------Skineater - 2013 - Dermal Harvest
--------Solbrud - 2012 - Solbrud
--------Sonic Reign - 2013 - Monument In Black
--------Svartby - 2012 - Elemental Tales
--------Valborg - 2012 - Nekrodepression
--------Valdur - 2010 - Raven God Amongst Us
--------Varg - 2012 - Guten Tag
--------Vex - 2013 - Memorious
--------Whoretopsy - 2012 - They Did Unspeakable Things
--------Womb Of Decay - 2011 - Descent Into Obscure Nihilism
--------Woods Of Ypres - 2009 - IV The Green Album
--------Wurdulak - 2002 - Severed Eyes Of Possession
--------Yayla - 2013 - Nihaihayat
_________________
"I am the Queen Bitch of the Universe."
PostmasterDCLXVI RIP (subscribed member)
Captain
Captain



Joined: Feb 22, 2008
Member#: 4680
Posts: 1935
Location: Deepest Corner Of The Abyssal Zone

PostmasterDCLXVI is offline View user's profile Send private message PostmasterDCLXVI's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat May 11, 2013 10:31 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote


Finally some good communication. Thank you!
_________________
Gû kîbum kelkum-ishi, burzum-ishi.
Akha - gûm-ishi ashi gurum.
Finland Basher
Vice Admiral (Moderator)
Vice Admiral (Moderator)



Joined: Feb 19, 2010
Member#: 10128
Posts: 3826
Location: Ebil domain

Basher is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Basher's Favorites
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 12:24 am   Post subject: Reply with quote


Thanks for info... we really appreciate this..
_________________
i am so ebil that i piss darkness
UK SummoningEtern...
Captain
Captain



Joined: May 24, 2010
Member#: 10717
Posts: 1625
Location: Room 502, Waverly Hills Sanatorium

SummoningEternalNightMCMX is offline View user's profile Send private message View SummoningEternalNightMCMX's Favorites
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 3:32 am   Post subject: Reply with quote


BuyerQueen wrote:
There were 444 corrupt albums. We have fixed all but 71. They are listed below. We will be working on them in the next few weeks. Thanks for your patience.

--------Abominable Putridity - 2012 - Anomalies Of Artificial Origin, The
--------Advent Equation, The - 2012 - Limitless Life Reflections
--------Aetherius Obscuritas - 2012 - Ventus
--------Agony Lords - 2012 - Tomb For The Haunted, A
--------Anael - 2003 - Necromantic Ritual
--------Ancient Wisdom - 2004 - Cometh Doom, Cometh Death
--------Arkaik - 2012 - Metamorphignition
--------Arstidir Lifsins - 2012 - Vapna Laejar Eldr
--------Beer Bear - 2012 - Beyond The Invisible Line
--------Black Autumn [Ger] - 2010 - Losing The Sun (Advance Tracks)
--------Blackness - 2012 - Glance Behind, A
--------Blasphemous Creation - 2012 - Battle Of The Ancients
--------Blut Aus Nord - 2011 - 777 Sect(s)
--------Bone Chalice - 2012 - Bone Chalice
--------Brimwylf - 2012 - Under the Sign of the Tridents
--------Chapel Of Disease - 2012 - Summoning Black Gods
--------Contrast The Water - 2011 - Perseverance
--------Cryptic - 2004 - Once Holy Realm
--------Dawn Of Demise - 2012 - Rejoice In Vengeance
--------Denial Of God - 2006 - Horrors Of Satan, The
--------Disentomb [Aus] - 2010 - Sunken Chambers Of Nephilim
--------Disgust - 2004 - Years of Torment
--------Dismemberment - 2011 - Condemned, The
--------Doomsday - 2012 - Doomsday
--------Duodildo Vibrator - 2009 - Light My Fire
--------Evil Incarnate - 2005 - Waiting For His Return
--------Fangorn [Rus] - 2012 - Where The Tales Live On
--------Father Befouled - 2012 - Revulsion Of Seraphic Grace
--------Helengard - 2012 - Helengard
--------Helllight - 2008 - Funeral Doom Light That Brought Darknes, The
--------Helllight - 2010 - ...And Then, The Light Of Consciousness Became Hell
--------Hetman - 2012 - Wind Speaks With A Grove
--------Igzordium - 2009 - Igzordium
--------Igzordium - 2012 - Lost, The
--------Incantation - 1995 - Upon The Throne Of Apocalypse
--------Ingurgitate - 2005 - Bleeding His Sacred Kingship
--------Katharsis - 2006 - Worldwithoutend
--------King Of Asgard - 2012 - ...To North
--------Kuolemanlaakso - 2012 - Uljas Uusi Maailma
--------Mare Cognitum - 2011 - Sea Which Has Become Known, The
--------Mare Cognitum - 2012 - An Extraconscious Lucidity
--------Mercenary - 2008 - Architect Of Lies
--------Nachtmystium - 2012 - Silencing Machine
--------Necrodaemon - 2005 - Prophecy Of The Decadent
--------Nocturnal - 2004 - Arrival of the Carnivore
--------Nocturnal Breed - 2007 - Fields Of Rot
--------Non Opus Dei - 2005 - ...Sem Al Diavol Va Porti Al Mal
--------Now Noise, The! - 1997 - Raging Mad Insanity
--------Orphalis - 2012 - Human Individual Metamorphosis
--------Ouija - 1997 - Riding Into The Funeral Paths
--------Paralysis - 1992 - Patrons Of The Dark
--------Polluted Inheritance - 1992 - Ecocide
--------Proclamation - 2012 - Nether Tombs Of Abaddon
--------Revenge Project, The - 2012 - Neverending, The
--------Shining - 2012 - Redefining Darkness
--------Sig;Ar;Tyr - 2005 - Sailing The Seas Of Fate
--------Sig;Ar;Tyr - 2008 - Beyond The North Winds
--------SIGARTYR - 2010 - Godsaga
--------Skineater - 2013 - Dermal Harvest
--------Solbrud - 2012 - Solbrud
--------Sonic Reign - 2013 - Monument In Black
--------Svartby - 2012 - Elemental Tales
--------Valborg - 2012 - Nekrodepression
--------Valdur - 2010 - Raven God Amongst Us
--------Varg - 2012 - Guten Tag
--------Vex - 2013 - Memorious
--------Whoretopsy - 2012 - They Did Unspeakable Things
--------Womb Of Decay - 2011 - Descent Into Obscure Nihilism
--------Woods Of Ypres - 2009 - IV The Green Album
--------Wurdulak - 2002 - Severed Eyes Of Possession
--------Yayla - 2013 - Nihaihayat


I guess that's why we haven't heard from you lately? Wink
France SeclusionSolution RIP (subscribed member)
Commodore
Commodore



Joined: Jun 22, 2006
Member#: 2031
Posts: 3542
Location: Papua New Guinea

SeclusionSolution is offline View user's profile Send private message View SeclusionSolution's Favorites
Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 4:12 am   Post subject: Reply with quote


PostmasterDCLXVI wrote:
Finally some good communication. Thank you!


Basher wrote:
Thanks for info... we really appreciate this..



yes, yes apprechiate Silly
_________________
Never mess with la raza !
Germany ARny RIP (subscribed member)
Captain
Captain

aw

Joined: Jul 22, 2010
Member#: 11083
Posts: 1704
Location: Baden-Württemberg

ARny is offline View user's profile Send private message View ARny's Favorites
Skype Name
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 6:49 am   Post subject: Reply with quote


Whoretopsy - 2012 - They Did Unspeakable Things <-- Plays, already got fixed.
_________________
Singing 'bout shit and eating shit are both totally metal dude.
Display posts from previous:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Death.FM Forum Index -> Announcements All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum



Forums ©


Copyright © 2001-2019 24seven.FM, LLC All rights reserved.
Comments, images, and trademarks are property of their respective owners.
You can syndicate our news using the file backend.php or ultramode.txt. Robots may follow the Sitemap.