Death.FM
RIP
Subscribe to become a RIP member of Death.FM!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The RIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give RIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Follow Us

Search

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$254.46

1 Donations:
$245.54

Death.FM (May-1) SeclusionSolution $245.54

Last Month's Donors
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-24) klingon50 $10.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00

Death.FM Store

:: Death.FM Store ::

Add: Putreseminal Morphodysplastic Virulency by Epicardiectomy | Slamming brutal death metal (2014)
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic 

Add it?
Must add
61%
 61%  [ 13 ]
Maybe yes
9%
 9%  [ 2 ]
Not my cup of tea
28%
 28%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 21

Italy freccia_nera_76
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 11628

freccia_nera_76 is offline View user's profile Send private message View freccia_nera_76's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:22 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

cjjeepercreeper wrote:
freccia_nera_76 wrote:
Stuka_Kommandant wrote:
freccia_nera_76 wrote:
...somebody reminds my grandmother...likes to talk and doesn't know a shit...

I really like your music-taste, but care for yourself - and be careful. ExclamationCool
Out of respect 4 your grandmom and the older DFM-members of long standing.
Any threats and harassment against established members i'll boycott next time.
See it as a well-meant advice, bro
Peace

Ciao Stuka ,

thanks for your advice and appreciation , reciprocate with your aeronautic taste...
I have to underline though that I've been replying to somebody else attacks and rudeness ,every time I post something new, for a long time now and have to admit that I'm getting bored.
So I would appreciate if you could talk with some "older" members to mitigate and get things into perspective again .

Best regards

freccia nera 76

ok, i've refrained from replying mainly because I'm having to do this one handed because i broke my right clavicle a week ago in a dirt bike accident. anyway, fn, my attacks arent really attacks on you, i dont know you and am 99.9% sure i never will. anyway, its a well known fact here by now that my preferences in music tend to doom, bm and old school death. grind, brutal dm and any kind of core will inevitably get a strong thumbs down from me, always has and always will. i honestly find some of the stuff you recommend to be annoying noise, deal with it, the attacks are not on you personally. as far as i know you may very well be a pleasant enough fellow. and i could give a rats ass about what you say about stuff i post, i didn't write and perform it so it is nothing personal at all to me.

get over yourself, what i say will not make a bit of difference anyway, you will note that 95% of what i put up here doesn't get added, and i'm ok with that. and thanks stuka, your comment is appreciated.

For your info , I'm an expat pilot , married , one daughter so ,as u may understand, I don't have much time to waste but still ,since I've been listening and loving deathmetal for more than 20 years now ,I spend some of my precious time proposing bands I like and writing small reviews on this website , which I really like and respect.

If you don't like the same kind of music , u are free to vote but replying to my posts is not mandatory .

Comments on my nickname and my mother language are not required , just to make an example...

If u are not frustrated they don't add the bands u propose ,why do u throw shit on any other post u don't like? It doesn't depend on us right?...and ,as u said , it doesn't make any difference.

For Stuka :

I don't know how the site is going but I see less and less votes on new albums compared to the previous years plus this fear for the "older members" is not helping at all .
That being said , wouldn't it be better to just relax and enjoy music?

To fly a Ju-87 u were supposed to be a little fearless and daring...wasn't it?
Liberia cjjeepercreeper
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 2665

cjjeepercreeper is offline View user's profile Send private message cjjeepercreeper's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:25 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

freccia_nera_76 wrote:
cjjeepercreeper wrote:
freccia_nera_76 wrote:
Stuka_Kommandant wrote:
freccia_nera_76 wrote:

I really like your music-taste, but care for yourself - and be careful. ExclamationCool
Peace

Ciao Stuka ,

thanks for your advice and appreciation , reciprocate with your aeronautic taste...
I have to underline though that I've been replying to somebody else attacks and rudeness ,every time I post something new, for a long time now and have to admit that I'm getting bored.
So I would appreciate if you could talk with some "older" members to mitigate and get things into perspective again .

Best regards

freccia nera 76

ok, i've refrained from replying mainly because I'm having to do this one handed because i broke my right clavicle a week ago in a dirt bike accident. anyway, fn, my attacks arent really attacks on you, i dont know you and am 99.9% sure i never will. anyway, its a well known fact here by now that my preferences in music tend to doom, bm and old school death. grind, brutal dm and any kind of core will inevitably get a strong thumbs down from me, always has and always will. i honestly find some of the stuff you recommend to be annoying noise, deal with it, the attacks are not on you personally. as far as i know you may very well be a pleasant enough fellow. and i could give a rats ass about what you say about stuff i post, i didn't write and perform it so it is nothing personal at all to me.

get over yourself, what i say will not make a bit of difference anyway, you will note that 95% of what i put up here doesn't get added, and i'm ok with that. and thanks stuka, your comment is appreciated.

For your info , I'm an expat pilot , married , one daughter so ,as u may understand, I don't have much time to waste but still ,since I've been listening and loving deathmetal for more than 20 years now ,I spend some of my precious time proposing bands I like and writing small reviews on this website , which I really like and respect.

If you don't like the same kind of music , u are free to vote but replying to my posts is not mandatory .

Comments on my nickname and my mother language are not required , just to make an example...

If u are not frustrated they don't add the bands u propose ,why do u throw shit on any other post u don't like? It doesn't depend on us right?...and ,as u said , it doesn't make any difference.

For Stuka :

I don't know how the site is going but I see less and less votes on new albums compared to the previous years plus this fear for the "older members" is not helping at all .

And I'm a nuclear physicist now working on nano-technology for the government of Antarctica in a top secret base at the South Pole, but what has that to do with the price of tea in China. NOTHING.

Get over yourself guy. And btw, Stuka referencing older members and such, you wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes on this site 7 or 8 years ago. The battles were epic. LOL Cool Peace

Memento Mori
Liberia cjjeepercreeper
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 2665

cjjeepercreeper is offline View user's profile Send private message cjjeepercreeper's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:02 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

And just for the record, I had to look up the definition of "slamming brutal death metal" on several death metal sites. Turns out it is not really even music, it is noise under its strictest definition, that being that there is little or no melody. Hmm, and I thought this was a MUSIC station. Go figure.

Memento Mori
Germany Stuka_Kommandant
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 2872

Stuka_Kommandant is offline View user's profile Send private message View Stuka_Kommandant's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:11 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

To fly my old Ju-87 and make observation flights in the forums is my fkn job. Wink
Second: I have become much more open-minded and tolerant toward other members
- also because people here at DFM have accepted me so openly and without prejudice, mostly.
Coz i'm uncompromising passion right here, as 'dive fighter' i'm not perfect & not without faults,
but my time of "forum-wars" looooooong time belongs to the past. Live and let live...
Believe me when i say:
ALL these situations ends up causing a lot of unnecessary disputes & wasted time Cool Peace

Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

freccia_nera_76 is offline View user's profile Send private message View freccia_nera_76's Favorites
PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:08 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I'm not gonna waste my precious time anymore then ...hope everybody will do the same though. Ciao
Italy freccia_nera_76
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:11 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Stlucia RAM
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 8800

RAM is offline View user's profile Send private message RAM's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:54 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. anything that's not some depressed faggot screeming like 12 yr old girl in the woods Wink
Canada Dark
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 589

Dark is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Dark's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:37 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

cjjeepercreeper wrote:
What on earth is SLAMMING brutal death metal anyway? I've seen this poster use this term before. I guess it means its so horrible it makes you slam your head against a brick wall until your skull is fractured and you are unconscious?

I lold
Canada Dark
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Dark is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Dark's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:38 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

My only complaint is the fucking annoyingly LONG fucking stupid names they have for bands now. If it takes me over 2 seconds to read a band and album then not interested.

So based on this no and yes.
Italy freccia_nera_76
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:53 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

DarthyPoo wrote:
cjjeepercreeper wrote:
What on earth is SLAMMING brutal death metal anyway? I've seen this poster use this term before. I guess it means its so horrible it makes you slam your head against a brick wall until your skull is fractured and you are unconscious?

I lold

...doesn't know about slamming bdm and come out with "shoegaze" after a few days...amazing LOL
Stlucia RAM
Commodore
Commodore

RAM is offline View user's profile Send private message RAM's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:34 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh Tay Peace
Canada Dark
Commodore
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:15 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

cjjeepercreeper wrote:
freccia_nera_76 wrote:
cjjeepercreeper wrote:
freccia_nera_76 wrote:
Stuka_Kommandant wrote:
freccia_nera_76 wrote:

Peace

Ciao Stuka ,

Best regards

freccia nera 76

For Stuka :

And I'm a nuclear physicist now working on nano-technology for the government of Antarctica in a top secret base at the South Pole, but what has that to do with the price of tea in China. NOTHING.

Get over yourself guy. And btw, Stuka referencing older members and such, you wouldn't have lasted 5 minutes on this site 7 or 8 years ago. The battles were epic. LOL Cool Peace

When did you all become such cunts? By battles you mean me and Torturegod, or mostly everyone here? They would spawn walls of just bullshit over periods of days. Man the good ole times... LOL
Stlucia RAM
Commodore
Commodore

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 9:33 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

another post and repeat
Italy freccia_nera_76
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:46 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Just to revive , I think this is a great album to have on DFM
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Death.FM Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: