Death.FM
RIP
Subscribe to become a RIP member of Death.FM!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The RIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give RIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Follow Us

Search

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$137.58

6 Donations:
$362.42

StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Death.FM Store

:: Death.FM Store ::

DFM can eat shit

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Death.FM Forum Index -> Community
View previous topic :: View next topic 
Liberia cjjeepercreeper
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 2665

cjjeepercreeper is offline View user's profile Send private message cjjeepercreeper's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:24 pm   Post subject: DFM can eat shit Reply with quote

Jeric and especially BQ can shove it up their ... along with their moderators. Metal is a distraction, it is a small part of what we are and what happens in our daily lives. My locked and deleted post the other day was the last straw, live in your fucking fantasy world all you want while the REAL world goes to shit. I wasn't kidding, there are many wars on the horizon, and the USA is being set up to lose big time, do your research and get your info from other the the alphabets and you will see what is REALLY happening. And the reason I emphasized BQ was I sent her a sensible email and her reply was downright rude. Any business that thinks it doesn't need EVERY customer it has is doomed, as this one will be with that attitude and under new FCC and other rules that have yet to come.

Goodbye, and I'll miss a few of you, Jvan, Uri, Misan and a couple others.

PERMABAN, I'm over the juvenile bullshit here.

cj

Memento Mori
PostmasterDCLXVI RIP (subscribed member)
Captain
Captain

Member#: 4680

PostmasterDCLXVI is offline View user's profile Send private message PostmasterDCLXVI's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:45 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

You should have stuck to discussing musick rather than venting out about politics here. Anyways, it was your choice. It was nice knowing you and will sorely miss the doom & black that you used to share.

Peace
Captain
Captain

Member#: 10717

SummoningEternalNightMCMX is offline View user's profile Send private message SummoningEternalNightMCMX's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 1:57 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

While I'm sure we can all agree that CJ is as mad as a hatter, I think he has a real point about the attitude of some people at DFM who think they are doing us all a real favour by letting us listen to their little radio station.

And their "nanny knows best" attitude to shutting down any thread that they don't personally agree with has been a personal bugbear of mine. But this will probably get deleted, so what the fuck?
Commodore

aw

Member#: 589

Dark is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Dark's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:00 pm   Post subject: Re: DFM can eat shit Reply with quote

cjjeepercreeper wrote:
Jeric and especially BQ can shove it up their ... along with their moderators. Metal is a distraction, it is a small part of what we are and what happens in our daily lives. My locked and deleted post the other day was the last straw, live in your fucking fantasy world all you want while the REAL world goes to shit. I wasn't kidding, there are many wars on the horizon, and the USA is being set up to lose big time, do your research and get your info from other the the alphabets and you will see what is REALLY happening. And the reason I emphasized BQ was I sent her a sensible email and her reply was downright rude. Any business that thinks it doesn't need EVERY customer it has is doomed, as this one will be with that attitude and under new FCC and other rules that have yet to come.

Goodbye, and I'll miss a few of you, Jvan, Uri, Misan and a couple others.

PERMABAN, I'm over the juvenile bullshit here.

cj

Its a radio station, that means music not politics. The truck you fipped over should have burned with you in it. Have a nice day and dont let the door hit you on the way out. Fucking whiney crybaby, no wonder you live a miserable life. OK! LOL
Canada Dark
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Dark is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Dark's Favorites
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:01 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

That also means i can pass you in posting. FUCK YEAH.
Canada Dark
Commodore
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 3:09 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Another thing to point out, most of the people here arent even from the USA, so they prolly dont give a shit. LOLZ
diginferno
Rear Admiral (Ambassador)
Rear Admiral (Ambassador)

Member#: 1771

diginferno is offline View user's profile Send private message View diginferno's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 4:36 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to kindly remind everyone that the station is supposed to provide us a means to escape from that bitter state of the real world, created by politicians' fanfaronade and abuses and by natural catastrophes.

Just forget about the fucking politicians for five fucking minutes. Wanna see catastrophes? Look no farther than New York, those people live in hell right now. Wanna feel useful? Do something for them, raging against the re-election of your president won't help anyone. The Red Cross is accepting donations. Then you can be proud of doing something meaningful for some people who really, REALLY needed help, YOUR people, even, for we aren't going to change the fucking rules of this fucking forums because some fucking frustrated users are in fucking rage. (Did that sound Pulp Fiction-ish enough?)

Would it help if I was raging against our fucking Prime Sinister who is a certified retard and who effectively ruined my country in several months? NO, IT WOULD HAVE ONLY CREATED A STATE OF CONFLICT AMONG THE USERS OF THIS STATION, AND WHO FUCKING CARES ABOUT A DOT ON THE MAP THAT MANY OF YOU, FIRST-CLASS CITIZENS, AREN'T EVEN AWARE IT EXISTS?

Spoiler:
Was that loud enough? Can you hear me now? Good, because I'm not done talking. Er, writing.

All forums on the Internet have rules, and this one is no exception. Verbal abuse is NOT the solution to our problems and it's definitely NOT going to earn anyone the respect of their peers. And we may be a "little station", but we're not your bitches. We ARE doing you a favor ANYWAY, because you can listen even if you are banned. If we're that bad, tune in to MTV and give us a break, will ya? You've probably never did anything pro bono, so I don't expect you to understand.

Trust me: none of the staff members has to take this crap from any of the users. If you think you are superior to any of the people in this community, then let me tell you that you should take a good look around. Get yourself some glasses if you can't see the rest of them clearly.

Oh, and you may cry me a river, but this station is what it is: take it or leave it.

Neutral

See you. Around. Maybe.

.:: ::.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Death.FM Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: