Death.FM
RIP
Subscribe to become a RIP member of Death.FM!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The RIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give RIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Follow Us

Search

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$137.58

6 Donations:
$362.42

StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00
Death.FM (Apr-1) valar_morghulis $20.00

Last Month's Donors
Death.FM (Mar-29) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Mar-27) klingon50 $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-22) chapper $10.00
Death.FM (Mar-17) swissdeath $9.99
Death.FM (Mar-15) osiris $10.00
1980s.FM (Mar-11) Bondstec $15.00

Death.FM Store

:: Death.FM Store ::

People should stfu if they are totally ignorant
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic 
Liberia cjjeepercreeper
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 2665

cjjeepercreeper is offline View user's profile Send private message cjjeepercreeper's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 2:01 pm   Post subject: People should stfu if they are totally ignorant Reply with quote

As a US citizen I'm used to much of the world bashing us, that's what happens when you're on top. But, if you are going to do some US bashing, PLEASE know what the fuck you are talking about before you open your mouth, and if you don't, STFU. If you're right, I'll be the first to agree with you. The past couple of days I've watched this shit on chat, there are a couple guilty parties that just spout shit and don't have a clue (including a couple of US citizens that just oughta leave if they don't like it, I can guarantee they will regret it, though). The latest MISinformation is about murder stats. I could spend the rest of the day refuting crap, but why bother, this one is easy:
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_mur_percap-crime-murders-per-capita

Anyway, end of my rant, and I broke my vow to myself to not discuss shit like this, but I can take only so much stupid misinformation. And yes I'm a REDNECK metalhead and proud of it. LOL
Mad Peace

Memento Mori
Jamaica kanibaal
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 973

kanibaal is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View kanibaal's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 3:23 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

on the top lmao it looks like u think that the rest of the world is jelous or somethin i can tell ... no we r not!!!!
Captain

Member#: 1588

Razyutis is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View Razyutis's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:08 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

USA, Just 24th? LOL

My Pet, The Demonic Squirrel, He Likes Metal
Liberia cjjeepercreeper
Commodore
Commodore

aw

cjjeepercreeper is offline View user's profile Send private message cjjeepercreeper's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:10 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Razyutis"]USA, Just 24th? LOL[/quote]

Yep, NOT first like has been implied. Peace

Memento Mori
BlackOmen77
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Member#: 3943

BlackOmen77 is offline View user's profile Send private message BlackOmen77's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 4:28 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I will not discuss shit like this here, but I do agree with CJ on one thing. If you don't know what you're talking about, then shut up. That goes for any topic of conversation as far as I'm concerned. I'm all for free speech and saying whats on your mind, but why would anyone want to look like an idiot by babbling about shit when they have no clue what they are talking about. If you are going to attack a topic that others will get defensive or pissed off about, at least do some research and arm yourself with some knowledge instead of just spewing bullshit.
Commodore

Member#: 1992

misanthrone is offline View user's profile Send private message View misanthrone's Favorites
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:41 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe.. I'm not gonna argue with cj, 'cause I don't live in the States and don't know too much about it.. but I don't like your politics.. and I can say that U're gathering all the hatred around the world, sorry.. maybe we're all idiots and American people aren't , who knows.. and no, we're not jealous.. Cool
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:18 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="misanthrone"]hehe.. I'm not gonna argue with cj, 'cause I don't live in the States and don't know too much about it.. but I don't like your politics.. and I can say that U're gathering all the hatred around the world, sorry.. maybe we're all idiots and American people aren't , who knows.. and no, we're not jealous.. Cool[/quote]

Nothing about jealousy, I never said it or implied it. All I said was if you're going to start spewing "facts", at least get your facts straight. We're used to the hatred, it doesn't bother me, but it does bother me when US citizens join in on the nonsense. You can always leave if you don't like it, or do something to try to make a difference. Enough of this, I think I've said my piece and made my point.

Now...back to the music. Peace OK!

Memento Mori
UK Waffen
Captain
Captain

aw

Member#: 2503

Waffen is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View Waffen's Favorites
Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 2:24 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
on the top lmao it looks like u think that the rest of the world is jelous or somethin i can tell ... no we r not!!!!

Fucking good point Kani.

Why do you Americans get up tight about ppl bashing your country. CJ I think You are paranoid as a result of your social climate over there. As an Englishman I'm used to the whole world bashing us for being tea sipping oppressors (which is true) but after 100's of years you get used to it. So pass the message onto your fellow americans. This might help:

Oppression + Conquest x 1000 years = dont give a fuck.

Looks like you have 700 years to go......

....should i STFU? I think not. We live with the fact that our contry is a twatt. The difference is in the people who can differentiate between governments and the populace who have nothing to do with political decision making. If you can grasp this then there's no reason anyone cant take the piss out of another nation. Which is basically what you are saying above. Just dont be offended when ppl, even your felllow countrymen, hate your contry. I'm proud of minebut I fucking hate it here. Is that so wrong?

Peace
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 3:26 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Waffen said:

Quote:
Quote:

Fucking good point Kani.

Why do you Americans get up tight about ppl bashing your country. CJ I think You are paranoid as a result of your social climate over there. As an Englishman I'm used to the whole world bashing us for being tea sipping oppressors (which is true) but after 100's of years you get used to it. So pass the message onto your fellow americans. This might help:

Looks like you have 700 years to go......

....should i STFU? I think not. We live with the fact that our contry is a twatt. The difference is in the people who can differentiate between governments and the populace who have nothing to do with political decision making. If you can grasp this then there's no reason anyone cant take the piss out of another nation. Which is basically what you are saying above. Just dont be offended when ppl, even your felllow countrymen, hate your contry. I'm proud of minebut I fucking hate it here. Is that so wrong?

Peace

Waff, read the original post again. I nver mentioned or even inferred jealousy, and I also said I'm used to our country being bashed. I simply have a problem with people spewing "facts" without doing the homework first. There's lots I don't like about the USA, and also lots I love and am thankful for. Things like the first 2 amendments for example. Grin Anyway, like I vowed quite some time ago here, I really don't want to discuss politics here for 2 reasons. It gets in the way of the music, and there are lots of very young people here, and many young people, especially from Europe, feel that bashing the USA is cool or the thing to do. Shit, I did the same thing growing up, I was a teen during Viet Nam, and I did the whole protesting hippie thing. But then, years go by, and you start to see how you can make a difference, what to ignore, and what will drive you mad if you worry too much about it. (See my signature)
Peace

Memento Mori
South Korea misanthrone
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 1992

misanthrone is offline View user's profile Send private message View misanthrone's Favorites
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 10:46 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

cj, let people grow up and maybe they'll see things the way U do.. when U were young U were aloud to protest, so are we.. maybe we'll change opinions, but we are entitled to have our own, no matter if U like it or not.. no need to get upset on this one. I couldn't care if people talk bad about my country, who cares.. Cool
Commodore

Member#: 87

Dami is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Dami's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:25 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

To get a little recess from the actual thread:

Are there picturs from the "hippie thing" ?
This is Schäuble. Copy Schäuble into your signature to help him on his way to Überwachungsstaat.
UK Waffen
Captain
Captain

aw

Member#: 2503

Waffen is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website View Waffen's Favorites
Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 1:50 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you last post entirely CJ.

I also agree with Misan that ppl have to grow up in their own time.

The first 2 ammendments?? Is that Thou shalt not kill and Do not fuck thy neighbour's ox?

How ignorant am I? (on a scale of 1-100)
Commodore

aw

Member#: 589

Dark is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Dark's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:37 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok i got one thing to say...

That was a fucking awsome sentence, im she
dding tears man Smile

The first 2 ammendments?? Is that Thou shalt not kill and Do not fuck thy neighbour's ox?

Im guilty of the 2nd one, and on the scale mabe a 67 ish.
Canada Dark
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 589

Dark is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Dark's Favorites
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 6:41 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok onto the good part. Now im not one to realy give a crap nemore, i realized why would u both to even defend someone flaming youre country? Its just as pointless as metal and rap flaming, evryong is gonns criticsize each other and criticsize it again. So say somthing about america the same could possibly be said about another country. I just dont even bother ne more, as long as i cant smoke, drink, have coffee and still get paid to work at a job why bother flaming nething? Wasted energy.

Btw the best country thats "on top" is australia cuz they had steve irwin. Steve FTW!
RelaS
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 2781

RelaS is offline View user's profile Send private message RelaS's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 7:31 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="Dark"]rap[/quote]

Stopped reading there
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Death.FM Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: