Death.FM
RIP
Subscribe to become a RIP member of Death.FM!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The RIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give RIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Follow Us

Search

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$254.46

1 Donations:
$245.54

Death.FM (May-1) SeclusionSolution $245.54

Last Month's Donors
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-24) klingon50 $10.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-23) janbenes $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-9) shrike $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-8) trailblder $25.00
Death.FM (Apr-2) SeclusionSolution $242.42
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Apr-2) Locutus76 $30.00

Death.FM Store

:: Death.FM Store ::

War in Europe: Part I - Cui bono? by Varg Vikernes

View previous topic :: View next topic 
Columbia Azdragar
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 10419

Azdragar is offline View user's profile Send private message Azdragar's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 8:38 pm   Post subject: War in Europe: Part I - Cui bono? by Varg Vikernes Reply with quote

I think it's interesting his point of view cause he has been directly involved in religion against Norwegian Nationalism.
You all have your own opinios too.

Many argue that Mr. Breivik was in fact executing orders from Mossad, to punish the Palestine-loving Marxist-governed Norway, but first and foremost to create a false banner for misinformed right-wing extremists to unite under, and that what he was doing was a "false flag" operation.

His manifest is vast, some 1500 pages, and he is pretty thorough in both what he says and what he did. There are a few facts that doesn't make sense to me. How can he list all the problems caused by different Jews in our history and yet fail to mention even one of them with a single word in his manifest? He attacks the symptoms of the disease Europe is suffering under, but not the cause of the disease.

He is a Freemason too, and that certainly doesn't make any sense whatsoever. Freemasonry is international Jewry at it's worst; they too are working for a de-construction of all nations on Earth, and to build a global Hebrew temple, enslaving us all under the will of the Jews and their servants, the Freemasons. Well, this explains why he doesn't say a word about the creators of all the different religions and ideologies now set up to fight against each other.

He is a Christian too. Now, in a sense that does make sense, but why does it make sense? The Jews created Christianity as a religion for non-Jews to follow, so that they too would become worshippers of their Hebrew false "God", so that the unruly Pagan Europeans would become servants and a powerful tool for the Jews. Whether the Jews created Islam too, or whether they just saw an opportunity coming when it was created is not known, but we do know that the Jews have always promoted conflict between these two religions and indeed they still do. When the Christians grow too strong the Jews support the Muslims to weaken the Christians. When the Muslims grow too strong the Jews support the Christians to weaken the Muslims. They often support both sides too, if both sides are too strong, and they often do in secret. Christians then kill Muslims, and vice versa, whilst the Jews laugh safely in the background, profiting from it all.

Mr. Breivik either went straight into their trap, like so many Christians have done in the past and still do, or he works knowingly for them, again like so many Christians have done in the past and still do. The Christians and the Muslims, ladies and gentlemen, are but soldiers/cannon fodder for the Jews in their mission to enslave us all under their rule.

What Mr. Breivik has said is largely true, in all except in what he doesn't say; he doesn't tell us that the Jews are the origin to all these problems, and that they were created by the Jews to hurt us. All we have to do to make this act of violence favourable to us is to make this clear to everyone; the Jews created Marxism, feminism, Christianity (need I tell you that Jesus and not least Paulus/Saul were both Jews?), so-called psychology, banking ("money lending"), the hippie-movement and all other ideologies and movements which are aimed to destroy and de-construct all nations in Europe. Behind each and every one of them you will find a Jew (or some times a Freemason)!

How could you miss that out, Mr. Breivik?

Working for the Jews, are you Mr. Breivik, to unite all European right-wing extremists under your false banner? To make sure the focus on the Jewish enemy of Europe is moved to something else? Or maybe you don't even know that you have been used by sinister Jews?

So now not only Christians kill Muslims, and vice versa. Right wing extremists are supposed to kill left-wing extremists too and vice versa I assume? Is that the plan? You did this to recruit and make even the right-wing extremists fight for the Jews?

Who benefits from this? Israel does! The Jews do! None of our aggression will be directed at them were it all should be directed. We will be fighting each other instead, whilst they move about in the background, out of the spotlight, and profit from our suffering, and in secret tighten the chains of slavery around our waists and ankles.

Oh, and by the way; true nationalists don't kill children of their own nation, even if someone tries to brainwash them, like AUF did. They were not (yet) Marxist extremists; they were just children.

Varg Vikernes
Bergen the 24th of July 2011

EMBRACE MY SOUL
Canada irule
Captain
Captain

Member#: 2410

irule is offline View user's profile Send private message View irule's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:11 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I want to call him a racist, but he brings up some good points. It's pretty clear that this attack was not what it appeared to be

Member#: 1992

misanthrone is offline View user's profile Send private message View misanthrone's Favorites
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:21 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

he's a fucking idiot, who says stuff that's true and stuff that's insane.. he's still an idiot though
Commodore

aw

Member#: 589

Dark is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Dark's Favorites
PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:39 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

So according to this Jews are the devil that running the world? I believe it.
Norway tr1sth3t
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 3130

tr1sth3t is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View tr1sth3t's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 7:49 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

irule wrote:
I want to call him a racist, but he brings up some good points. It's pretty clear that this attack was not what it appeared to be

He makes racist remarks... It is safe to call him a racist. Isn't it?

Dark wrote:
So according to this Jews are the devil that running the world? I believe it.

I don't think he is saying the Jews are the devil, but it seems he is trying to point out that they have ulterior motives.

-----------------------------------

I find it extremely interesting that a man would kill his own nation's people when he is mad at another nation's people. I do not find this the work of a "sane" person. Vikernes says: "true nationalists don't kill children of their own nation," which helps me to prove this point. However, "even if someone tries to brainwash them" and they succeed, killing children could happen. But moreover, "they were just children."

I do not support the belief or disbelief in one religion to the other. Any sceptical and well educated individual would be be a fool to claim this or that religion is or is not correct. There just isn't enough evidence in my honest opinion to make said claims. Therefore, I do not agree with what Vikernes has said or what Breivik has done. I can say they killing people based on their belief or your own. Killing is something that should be done in self-defense.
Commodore

aw

Dark is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Dark's Favorites
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 12:04 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

Which i believe.
Ireland RipperChris
Captain
Captain

Member#: 12876

RipperChris is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View RipperChris's Favorites
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:52 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

War will never end. Its just insane how the world is. Its seems to me that everybody wants to start something up. We are doomed from birth....
Commodore

Member#: 10128

Basher is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Basher's Favorites
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:36 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

He is kind of talented with words and mixing theological and historical facts to his own anti Jew believes, and actually his reasoning is logical. But as all of his kind they are picking things from the facts to support his ideology.

But this article here is intresting enough for me to start to look in to the facts that i could find.

First fact is that all of the middle eastern and mediterian religions indeed have same "source" and in this way some historian talk about the "three branches of monoteism". But the fact forgot to mention here is that these three religions have born differently, altough the hebrew law origins are still big cause of debute on the origins of that religions remains unclear.

Anyway these three religions have been waging war since the dawn of their existence. Their believes are so much different, specialy Islam and Christianity. The wars what have been fought between these religions have never the less made Jediws tradition possible to survive from the force babtism of both sides.

Most of these wars are more or less political wars or wars of greed that have been fueled by the religious believes.

The fact that he makes claims of free masonry been part of the jewish secret alliance sounds like the aliens in the fox mulders mind. Freemasons are the ones whom crafted the churches, cathedrals and other holy temples of christian believes. It is know fact that the freemasonry is religious kind of society that uses translation of a bible as its holy book.

I personally think this is either way to get name back to tabloids or he has a very deep haterance towards the Jews.
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:38 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Im going to try and add my 2 cents here.

I really dont understand the concept of anything relation to war behind a religion. And i dont really want to get into that. I just would like to know WHY believe in it? You would imagine even the stupidest of humans can learn from past events. If an entire race of people have hard horrific lives based on a believe dont you think it would be wise for them to change? Its like if you live in tornado ally, and you loose your house to a tornado usually you would think "Hmmm maybe i shouldnt stay here?"

Another point, its 2011. Hopefully the human race can make it thru the next 100 year to final step it up to a classification 1 race. And by this time religion in its entirety i believe will be phased out. Its an old thing and more and more people are becoming smart about it. The Atom itself is enough to just disband all religion.

Its ALOT easier for me to believe that another race put us here then the bible. And i would hate to think that we are the only ones here.
Finland Basher
Commodore
Commodore

Member#: 10128

Basher is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View Basher's Favorites
MSN Messenger
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:10 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

I think in modern days many of the wars are caused by few bitter people, who are just using what ever needed to get what they want
Rear Admiral (Ambassador)

Member#: 1771

diginferno is offline View user's profile Send private message View diginferno's Favorites
Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:30 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Basher wrote:
I think in modern days many of the wars are caused by few bitter people, who are just using what ever needed to get what they want

You're right. They act like some spoiled 3 year old brats who roll on the ground if they don't get their ice cream.

.:: ::.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Death.FM Forum Index -> Community All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: