Death.FM
RIP
Subscribe to become a RIP member of Death.FM!

· Request More Often
· Unshared Requests
· Request Countdown Timer
· Request Ready Indicator
· Your Request History
· Access To The RIP Forum
· Add More Favorites

:: Click Here To Upgrade ::

:: Give RIP as a Gift ::

Listen Live!

Follow Us

Search

Donation Meter

Make donations with PayPal!
Monthly Goal:
$500.00

Need:
$380.00

10 Donations:
$120.00

StreamingSoundtracks.com (Oct-16) martino $13.98
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Oct-14) Cindylover1969 $20.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Oct-13) Ankh $15.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Oct-12) Anonymous $10.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Oct-8) Anonymous $0.04
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Oct-7) Anonymous $0.98
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Oct-7) molossus $17.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Oct-6) Caliburn $15.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Oct-4) klingon50 $10.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Oct-2) ZeframCochrane $18.00

Last Month's Donors
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Sep-30) Cindylover1969 $10.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Sep-29) Anonymous $0.81
Death.FM (Sep-29) pesadelo $50.00
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Sep-28) epsi42 $15.00
Death.FM (Sep-27) htmm $13.37
StreamingSoundtracks.com (Sep-25) arucanAI $1.00

Death.FM Store

:: Death.FM Store ::

No More CORE!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Death.FM Forum Index -> Requests
View previous topic :: View next topic 
USA JERIC RIP (subscribed member)
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)
Fleet Admiral (Proprietor)

Member#: 1

JERIC is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website View JERIC's Favorites
AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number Skype Name Visit MySpace
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 8:19 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

anal, I'll do my best not to delete donated albums. Don't be discouraged though. I'm all for old school, technical, and brutal death metal. I think the metal market is so saturated right now that there is plenty of good music to choose from.

I have already gone through and deleted all of the Myriads and Leaves' Eyes that do not have harsh vocals. If there are any more songs that do not have harsh vocals feel free to submit an album correction and I will take a look/listen at it.

Please do not PM me! Use email, feedback or contact us links.
Germany DanielHahn RIP (subscribed member)
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Member#: 1388

DanielHahn is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website DanielHahn's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 8:22 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

cjjeepercreeper wrote:
analbirth wrote:
please do not that much senseless erase, we have so much gay music on dfm that hurt much more. And if you wanna erase my Album Donation,i will stop supporting DFM,sorry but i have emotion

PS: "Reinfection" is a top Fave of mine Cool

Oh please, get over it. You are just lucky this isn't my station, with that fucking attitude I would box up every album you ever donated and send them back to you with a good riddance. You made DONATIONS dude, and donations usually don't come with strings attached, especially strings that you attach AFTER the fact. Face it, Jeric doesn't like grindcore, and 99% of the listeners here seem to support that decision. IMO, don't donate if you are going to be a baby about it.
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
arschloch
Commodore

aw

Member#: 2665

cjjeepercreeper is offline View user's profile Send private message cjjeepercreeper's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 8:22 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

Jeric, if you are going to start deleting individual songs you have a hard road ahead! Lots of stuff on the doom list, and a few on the folk metal/Viking metal list. IMO, stick to what you have already put up by your criteria, from what I understand if an album has harsh vocals on some of the songs you have already been OK with it. Smile

Memento Mori
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

DanielHahn is offline View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website DanielHahn's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 8:24 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

JERIC wrote:
anal, I'll do my best not to delete donated albums. Don't be discouraged though. I'm all for old school, technical, and brutal death metal. I think the metal market is so saturated right now that there is plenty of good music to choose from.

I have already gone through and deleted all of the Myriads and Leaves' Eyes that do not have harsh vocals. If there are any more songs that do not have harsh vocals feel free to submit an album correction and I will take a look/listen at it.
THANX Yes
Commodore

aw

cjjeepercreeper is offline View user's profile Send private message cjjeepercreeper's Favorites are Private
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 8:25 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

analbirth wrote:
cjjeepercreeper wrote:
analbirth wrote:
please do not that much senseless erase, we have so much gay music on dfm that hurt much more. And if you wanna erase my Album Donation,i will stop supporting DFM,sorry but i have emotion

Oh please, get over it. You are just lucky this isn't my station, with that fucking attitude I would box up every album you ever donated and send them back to you with a good riddance. You made DONATIONS dude, and donations usually don't come with strings attached, especially strings that you attach AFTER the fact. Face it, Jeric doesn't like grindcore, and 99% of the listeners here seem to support that decision. IMO, don't donate if you are going to be a baby about it.
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
arschloch

Nope, you with your attitude are being the arschsloch. And Jeric already answered your complaint, so get over it already. Mad

Memento Mori
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 8:39 am   Post subject: Reply with quote

cjjeepercreeper wrote:
analbirth wrote:
cjjeepercreeper wrote:
analbirth wrote:

arschloch

Nope, you with your attitude are being the arschsloch. And Jeric already answered your complaint, so get over it already. Mad
i know, you always must have the last word
Commander

Member#: 8272

the_Fallen_Chivo is offline View user's profile Send private message View the_Fallen_Chivo's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 12:11 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

CJ if you had your own radio station it would have been canceled!!! i would like to see this 99% you speak out of your ass! cause every time there is good grind on an it's req'd daily by MANY different ppl!! what world r u in?? the variety is what makes the station what it is!! understandably it's Jerics station but if it's only going to be selective to his taste then u shouldn't get upset because someone else has an opinion an doesn't want to support your opinion!!

opinions r like assholes, BUT it's ppl that wipe them all over you that stinks!!!!!

BTW DOOM SUCKS!!! (oh sry that was my opinion!)
There shall soon come an accounting in which all will fall before the Grim Reaper as wheat in winter, as lambs under the knife. Soon all necks will feel the steely bite of my soul- thirsting axe, wielded by the unforgiving iron hoof of Chitler!!
Canada DarthyPoo
Commodore
Commodore

aw

Member#: 589

DarthyPoo is offline View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail View DarthyPoo's Favorites
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 12:32 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

cjjeepercreeper wrote:
analbirth wrote:

So your mad becuase he just made an honest statment about the albums he donates? And he happens to like. I like grindcore... but i like DM better. Your just all huffy puffy cuz he is going against the music that you dont like that is being removed. Calm the fuck down ya fucking retard.

And you couldnt own this station anyway. You wouldnt make money off it becuase of that attitude and your choice of music is just fucking bad. So tha fact that you posted "You are just lucky this isn't my station, with that fucking attitude I would box up every album you ever donated and send them back to you with a good riddance." Is irrelavent, because your to fucking retarded to run a station anyway.

In all honesty i dont like you at all, and your quite possibly he only one i dont like. Yes this is serious and is a "Dark Rage Moment"
Liberia cjjeepercreeper
Commodore
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 6:27 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

I call someone on getting all childish and I get more childish responses. This has nothing to do with genres, its simply what it is. And thats all I have to say on the matter. And btw Dark, I don't like you either, just put up with you out of pity for a little shithead. Neutral

Memento Mori
Liberia cjjeepercreeper
Commodore
Commodore

aw

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 8:01 pm   Post subject: Reply with quote

And someone please lock this thread, Jeric got his answer and this is NOT getting us anywhere, just causing hard feelings. I'm pretty thick skinned, but enough is enough. Peace

Memento Mori
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Death.FM Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: